46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

I have 2 days of positive opk's each cycle ciz. I think I ovulate the day of 2nd positive if not the following day.

Thanks ladies. My cervix has be open from like 8pm last night and still is and after that pain last night I'm pretty sure it's today. =)

@Conu: Child....both of mines is hell. I usually have my voice maybe 1-3 months out the year the rest I am voiceless, breathless, and on constant steriods. It sucks. Your DD is beautiful btw.

@Trr: Thank you hun.

@Gina: I just read your post from earlier...digis can take a while to register or you could be one of the ones who HCG climbs slowly

@Trixie: Hopefully that is an implantation dip

@Ciz: I believe two days of positives is normal

Oh Gina - I'm so sorry :/ the end of a cycle is always so depressing. Sending you big hugs ....

Hunni hope it's implantation spotting. 8-9 dpo is prime time for that. But if it turns out it's not, I would def mention it to your obgyn

Ciz - I'm thinking today is egg day! My o pains have me doubled over each month- it's crazy. In fact the first time I experienced them I went to the er because I thought I must have been having a cyst burst. But nope, since then I get them just about every month. Dust to you!

Drum and hunni - so sorry to hear about your asthma. I can't imagine - I always think that having trouble breathing would be so scary. Take care of yourselves!

Smille- glad the appt went well yesterday. I felt instantly better after just talking to my dr last month. Even though it was just an appt and blood work, it really lowered my stress to know that a medical professional knew about my situation and was on my side

Trixie and jgo - good luck ladies ... Sending you lots of dust for the upcoming tests !

Afm - I should just throw in the towel on temping this month. My chart is a mess. Every month I think about stopping but maybe this is the push I need. It's just not making any sense. So many temps are above last months cover line. It concerns me so I took my temp at night the past two nights and it's been 96.9! My normal pre o temps then it has skyrocketed by the time I wake up! I guess I am basically sleeping in a snow suit now that it's cold and using my covers to make myself a human burrito but I wonder if that's it? Oh well. I don't feel like o is close. Cm dried up and opks super light. I'll prob keep temping just to make sure o does happen.

My masseuse had highly recommended acupuncture. I've seen women on other threads rave about it - anyone here have any experience? I think I'm going to make an appt for a consultation.

Hi again ladies,

Hope you're all doing okay. Surprise early ovulation for me (+OPK today so probably ovulating tomorrow or Monday a week earlier than usual), so I'm back in the game and back on B&B more.

I'll go back and read up on how you're all doing!!

Yay !!!!!! Hi squirrel and welcome back - you were missed :) early o...hurray!!!

Welcome back squirrel!!!

Bee- don't give up. It could be a change in temp in your house. Idk where you're from, but here it's cold and already had to turn the heat on. Hoping you see something soon. I'm not sure how I feel right now it's still sinking in. I think once things progress I'll feel better that there's actually someone willing to help make our dreams come true.

I called the nurse line today bc I'm just a wreck. I was hoping to have the HSG and internal sonogram the same day bc the office is over an hr away, but I can't...bummer. I'm excited to get the testing out of the way. Once it's over I'll feel so much better. I am praying I get a bfp this cycle bc I really want to skip all of this but putting all of this pressure on myself is not helping.

Bee- I wonder if it's your thermometer? Is it a good one? Maybe just buy another brand and see how it works out? I have a friend who couldn't conceive for a year and got acupuncture and got pregnant within 2 months. Her problem was hormonal imbalance I think but I've also considered trying it out.

Gina- you're not out until you're out! Maybe you had a late implants and low starting hCG!

Squirrel- woohoo I wondered about you! Welcome back!

Thanks girls. My thermometer is actually my new expensive thermometer that got at the beginning of October. :/ I'm just right next door to you smille in Pittsburgh. We have had our heat on for over a month lol I'm a freeze baby. I feel like last months temps would have reflected that but you never know. I def slept in fleece lined leggings last night lol my dh says he's sweating just looking at me.

I'm so mad I hadn't heard of this acupuncture place before. After I checked out their website I see they also have a fertility massage. Ugh. Oh well - that'll be my plan for next month but in the meantime I'm exited to get more info on the acupuncture itself!

Thanks everyone <3 now I'm wondering if this actually is morning sickness. I felt iffy when I woke up. Like my stomach felt hung over without the fun part the night before haha. Hung around in my pj's a little, ate some eggs (had to throw out the first batch because DH used spices and it smelled terrible to me and I was afraid the eggs were bad) but ate a little and felt fine. Started to feel normal. Then I had a big bowl of soup for lunch and feel so sick again! I feel super full and like I need to vomit (and of course dh has been in the bathroom for 20 mins -_-) If it was food poisoning like I though last night it wouldn't come and go like that. Anyone experience anything like that in previous pregnancies? Trying to figure out anything else it could be

Gina once morning sickness set in I was stuck for 2 months on grape juice and regular non flavored cheerios. I dropped 10lbs first tri, so it could be FX.

Hunni I am so sorry :hugs:

Bee don't give up yet, just a persistent cycle. If it kicks kick right back, let me know how acupuncture goes!

Squirrel glad to see you back

Remember how I said I was gonna wait until 14dpo to test and have all this self control....
Yeah, I'm a dirty liar. Hahahaha

Anyway... First test on the left is at 10a (no hold) swore I saw a line, held for 2 hours and drank nothing and tested again at noon with two different kinds of cheapies just incase... Please tell me I'm insane...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 34
They all have lines!!!! Pink lines!!!!!! They are so BFPs!!! Fingers crossed this is it :dance: :dance:

Thanks for the warm welcome back ladies. Lovely to 'see' you all again. Looks like a few of us are ovulating around now, which will make for a fun company-filled TWW.

I'm freaking out a little... I just don't want to let myself believe it... I'm only 9 (maybe 10) dpo...

Welcome back squirrel!!

Thanks everyone <3 now I'm wondering if this actually is morning sickness. I felt iffy when I woke up. Like my stomach felt hung over without the fun part the night before haha. Hung around in my pj's a little, ate some eggs (had to throw out the first batch because DH used spices and it smelled terrible to me and I was afraid the eggs were bad) but ate a little and felt fine. Started to feel normal. Then I had a big bowl of soup for lunch and feel so sick again! I feel super full and like I need to vomit (and of course dh has been in the bathroom for 20 mins -_-) If it was food poisoning like I though last night it wouldn't come and go like that. Anyone experience anything like that in previous pregnancies? Trying to figure out anything else it could be

Yup it's definitely sounding like morning sickness hun. Has any smell really turned your stomach? I remember walking around food shop retching at most things - like freshly baked bread.. Honestly who retches at that haha.

Remember how I said I was gonna wait until 14dpo to test and have all this self control....
Yeah, I'm a dirty liar. Hahahaha

Anyway... First test on the left is at 10a (no hold) swore I saw a line, held for 2 hours and drank nothing and tested again at noon with two different kinds of cheapies just incase... Please tell me I'm insane...

I see them. I see them!!! Quite strong lines

Thanks for the warm welcome back ladies. Lovely to 'see' you all again. Looks like a few of us are ovulating around now, which will make for a fun company-filled TWW.

Welcome back lovely!!! I'm pretty sure today was my ov day =) now the long wait !!xx

Oh Gina - I'm so sorry :/ the end of a cycle is always so depressing. Sending you big hugs ....

Hunni hope it's implantation spotting. 8-9 dpo is prime time for that. But if it turns out it's not, I would def mention it to your obgyn

Ciz - I'm thinking today is egg day! My o pains have me doubled over each month- it's crazy. In fact the first time I experienced them I went to the er because I thought I must have been having a cyst burst. But nope, since then I get them just about every month. Dust to you!

Afm - I should just throw in the towel on temping this month. My chart is a mess. Every month I think about stopping but maybe this is the push I need. It's just not making any sense. So many temps are above last months cover line. It concerns me so I took my temp at night the past two nights and it's been 96.9! My normal pre o temps then it has skyrocketed by the time I wake up! I guess I am basically sleeping in a snow suit now that it's cold and using my covers to make myself a human burrito but I wonder if that's it? Oh well. I don't feel like o is close. Cm dried up and opks super light. I'll prob keep temping just to make sure o does happ

My masseuse had highly recommended acupuncture. I've seen women on other threads rave about it - anyone here have any experience? I think I'm going to make an appt for a consultation.

Thanks hun. Yeah I'm feel pretty sure it was my o day too.Honestly I was so close to punching my oh to wake up to get me to hospital. Never felt it like before I had to get to make sure there wasn't any blood or what not... quite scary really.

I really do applaud you ladies for temping. I just can't get my head around it. Seems quite stressful but then I've not tried it so I could just be really wrong about it.

But Bee I've heard from a few ladies they tried acupuncture and its really helped them. So I would definitely say give it a shot. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->