46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Remember how I said I was gonna wait until 14dpo to test and have all this self control....
Yeah, I'm a dirty liar. Hahahaha

Anyway... First test on the left is at 10a (no hold) swore I saw a line, held for 2 hours and drank nothing and tested again at noon with two different kinds of cheapies just incase... Please tell me I'm insane...

I see all 3 easy

Thanks everyone <3 now I'm wondering if this actually is morning sickness. I felt iffy when I woke up. Like my stomach felt hung over without the fun part the night before haha. Hung around in my pj's a little, ate some eggs (had to throw out the first batch because DH used spices and it smelled terrible to me and I was afraid the eggs were bad) but ate a little and felt fine. Started to feel normal. Then I had a big bowl of soup for lunch and feel so sick again! I feel super full and like I need to vomit (and of course dh has been in the bathroom for 20 mins -_-) If it was food poisoning like I though last night it wouldn't come and go like that. Anyone experience anything like that in previous pregnancies? Trying to figure out anything else it could be

Yup it's definitely sounding like morning sickness hun. Has any smell really turned your stomach? I remember walking around food shop retching at most things - like freshly baked bread.. Honestly who retches at that haha.

Remember how I said I was gonna wait until 14dpo to test and have all this self control....
Yeah, I'm a dirty liar. Hahahaha

Anyway... First test on the left is at 10a (no hold) swore I saw a line, held for 2 hours and drank nothing and tested again at noon with two different kinds of cheapies just incase... Please tell me I'm insane...

I see them. I see them!!! Quite strong lines

Thanks. None have really turned my stomach too bad but definitely smelling weird things.

jGo- I see them! Take a FRER! It'll definitely show up there!

Ciz- I thought temping is for crazy people, turns out I'm the crazy one after all. It's not as hard as I thought it'd be. I surprised myself since I was so persistent at it too (this month I willingly slacked) if I wake up earlier or later, I just do the BBT adjuster calculator and that's it. It's been amazing knowing if I ovulated or not for sure!

I'm away from home and my tests for the next 24hrs. I didn't want to tell my wife yet but we are supposed to go out drinking with friends tonight and now I guess I probably better not drink... And she would've been like "wtf is wrong with you?" If I turned down a beer! Hahaha

I'll either test tmrw afternoon or Monday morning...

I'm completely freaking out... Can this be legit so early? Isn't 9/10dpo a bit early...

Haha that's me too jgo- if I turn down a glass of wine the world will know instantly lol. Break out an frer!! Us ladies are impatient lol and it's been way too long since the last bfp !

Lol I'll see if the wife will make a stop for a frer (otherwise I have to wait until I get home tmrw afternoon). I'm afraid to get my hopes up...

Aw I def know that feeling. I hope hope hope this is it for you !

Jgo I see it, might not get the pat on the back but a Pink line is so much better. Cannot wait on the frer results :happydance:

Maybe get your hopes up just a little bit!? If you're 9 DPO and it's showing up on a cheapie, and we all (including Bee!) see it, then there I'll say it; TWINS!??? :winkwink:

The thing is there is a clear line on all three and each one looks pink. I know it's scary testing so early and you don't want to get your hopes up, but things look good!

Your image tweaked jGo, no denying those lines!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 19
You ladies are so great! I'm in serious denial...

Campn... Lord help if it's twins! Haha

JGo_18... I used ic testing with my daughter. I had a line at 10dpo. So nope not early hun at all.

Hi! Can I join? I'm testing the 17th and the 24th because I'm not sure when I ovulated exactly (pos opks a week a part, spotting, and not temping). So I'm either 1dpo or 7dpo :)

Hi ladies I hope it's ok if I sneak in here? I tested today one day before my period. I have zero signs of AF. Normally my bb's are soooo sore and sensitive bras hurt about 4-7 days before my period. I also usually have cramps, bloating and fatigue. I have none of that.
What I do have is gas and acid reflux which is unusual for me.

I had some other "symptoms" which could easily be explained by other things and some that maybe are just in my head.

The test showed a very faint line within the 2 minutes but I have been reading about blue ink giving those Evap lines. I'm pretty sure it was there almost immediately but I'm still skeptical. It's the Top Care early pregnancy test if anyone is familiar?
I'll wait a couple days and if no AF still ill try a pink line test or digital.

Your image tweaked jGo, no denying those lines!

Oh my - yeah I can't deny those! Looking forward to my chance to test with frer - maybe tmrw afternoon... Nervous, but excited.

Thanks for testing date update =)

I noticed that we still had you for last week when I added the new girls Ciz. I just put you for 10 days from now but I can make it whenever you want :)

Welcome new gals! Xo your test sounds promising. You have a lot of willpower to wait !

Nicole - I'd be more inclined to think you are 1dpo and geared up to o last week but never did. Either way, lots of luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->