46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Jgo!!! I go shopping for a day and miss soooo much! I can totally see those lines!

I noticed that we still had you for last week when I added the new girls Ciz. I just put you for 10 days from now but I can make it whenever you want :)

Welcome new gals! Xo your test sounds promising. You have a lot of willpower to wait !

Nicole - I'd be more inclined to think you are 1dpo and geared up to o last week but never did. Either way, lots of luck to you!

Nope happy with 24th hun. I have no will power lol

Looking positive jgo!!!

AFM, Sigh...now can I worry? Went all day with no more spotting...6pm just waking up from a nap and got this. I guess I'm out again. It's only a dot again but still.

https://i64.tinypic.com/jts9c9.jpg

Thanks everyone <3 now I'm wondering if this actually is morning sickness. I felt iffy when I woke up. Like my stomach felt hung over without the fun part the night before haha. Hung around in my pj's a little, ate some eggs (had to throw out the first batch because DH used spices and it smelled terrible to me and I was afraid the eggs were bad) but ate a little and felt fine. Started to feel normal. Then I had a big bowl of soup for lunch and feel so sick again! I feel super full and like I need to vomit (and of course dh has been in the bathroom for 20 mins -_-) If it was food poisoning like I though last night it wouldn't come and go like that. Anyone experience anything like that in previous pregnancies? Trying to figure out anything else it could be

When I was pregnant with dd I knew I was pregnant. I always felt queasy in the beginning. Then 8 wks in it hit me like a ton of bricks. I lived off of saltines and water bc normal food made me ill. I lost a fair amt of weight so my dr prescribed be nausea meds. It stinks but I hope your sickness is baby related.

Remember how I said I was gonna wait until 14dpo to test and have all this self control....
Yeah, I'm a dirty liar. Hahahaha

Anyway... First test on the left is at 10a (no hold) swore I saw a line, held for 2 hours and drank nothing and tested again at noon with two different kinds of cheapies just incase... Please tell me I'm insane...

Omg I see them!!!!!!! :happydance: get a frer!!!!

Hmmm temps seem to continue to decline... It's too early for AF, but I'm a bit concerned with the fall hitting the coverline this morning :/

Will probably do a frer late this afternoon when I finally get home. Thanks for all the love ladies!

Fingers crossed jGo. Sometimes temps can go up and down even when you're pregnant. Fertility Friend's gallery is full of pregnancy charts with spiky post-o temps.

I hope you get a lovely BFP later!

Bfn this morning so I'm out of hope.

Can't wait to see that frer jgo!!!!

Hmmm temps seem to continue to decline... It's too early for AF, but I'm a bit concerned with the fall hitting the coverline this morning :/

Will probably do a frer late this afternoon when I finally get home. Thanks for all the love ladies!

both pregnancies my temp went down when i got my bfp. :) chin up hun temps mean nothing! they are only to confirm o. other than that they can do whatever they want!

Oh Smille... Not out till the witch shows!!! I want so badly to see that bfp for you!

Jgo- came to see that BFP this morning. I am not so patiently waiting :)

So second day of positive OPKs for me and the test line is still darker than the control line (second day in a row). I guess this means there's a powerful surge going on. I hope it makes me ovulate a good quality egg (hopefully more than one to increase my chances). Thinking it will happen tomorrow, so soon in the TWW. Lots of BDing going on. I have a good feeling about this cycle :dance:

Hope everyone else who's ovulating around now are feeling good too!

Awe sorry smille. I know it sucks to see bfn but maybe it's still too early? Hoping thats the case.
Jgo I can't wait to see your FRER! I can't help with temps since this is my first month temping and my temps always seem to be low. I think next month I may temp vaginally since I think I am a mouth breather at night.
AFM fertility friend still has my crosshairs at CD14 so that makes me 6 DPO today. This is where the TWW get hard cause the temptation to POAS is getting real. But I'm hoping to stay strong and not test till Sunday when I will be 13 DPO

I'm 14dpo. I tested bc my temps keep going up little by little and my bbs and nipples were hurting last night. I also had an amazing dream that I got a bfp. I have 1 cheapie left and it's being saved for next cycle. Maybe after I get the hsg I'll have a better chance.

So sorry smille - sending big hugs and am glad you now have a plan of attack with lots of back up :)

Jgo can't wait to see that test !!!

Trixie- any news ??

Afm - temps are just hopeless . Both ff and ovia are thinking I already o. Based on opks I know I haven't. So just sticking to my every other day bd plan and riding this out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->