46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

smille :hugs: I have everything crossed for you. I am sorry about this cycle and hope things get better for you soon.

Jgo don't forget us eagerly waiting your results. FX for you.

Squirrel love your picture, los are too cute! Almost to the TWW :happydance:

Hunni don't count yourself out yet FX for you.

Texas: There is something about 6dpo isn't there? :D I used to always start testing then, but as the cycles have gone on with BFN after BFN I'm able to hold out longer. Last cycle I waited till 10dpo, which is a record for me :haha: Good luck when you start testing!!

Smille: Sorry you're feeling out :hugs: your temps sound good still. Some women get really late BFPs and everything is fine.

jGo: Anxiously waiting your FRER!!

Beemeck: Sorry your temps are messing you about. How many times a day do you use OPK? Could you have missed your surge if it was really short?

Conundrum: Thanks :D I am really excited about the TWW this time. I think I have one heck of an ovulation going on. All these super positive OPKs and my ovaries are twinging. We've got in plenty BDing, so I really really hope this is it!!

Definite positive on an IC this morning.. and now I'm out :cry: started bleeding about an hour ago. Haven't stopped crying. Idk what more I could have done. I knew once the lines weren't getting darker that it would end this way. I'm just so devastated. I really thought this month was it. Onto cycle 8 :cry:

Gina lots of :hugs: coming your way.

Squirrel FX for you. Cannot wait for your BFP

So sorry Gina. :hugs:

Smille you're not out until the witch shows.

no new for me bee. No symptoms whatsoever. Haven't tested again since the early bfn 2 days ago.

Squirell I was thinking maybe I missed it since I was only testing once a day. The line was so light - I don't go to twice a day testing until it begins to darken. But I started at 10dpo so I knew I couldn't have missed it.

Plus opks were getting slightly darker and just now I have an almost positive! I'll test again today and see. Should be pos either then or tomorrow. I'm gonna have to guess my temps are me just really snuggling up against the cold and hopefully post o temps will also reflect and be higher too!

Awesome job on releasing one heck of an egg lol :) (maybe two!)

Gina- sorry for your loss. I had a chemical this month. It's not easy to deal with. Fx that December is your month.

Well... It's maybe a tad early for the digi... But I can't deny that frer!!!:cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 38
Closer view of frer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 24
Closer view of frer

Congrats jGo!!! :baby:

AFM -12 DPO here. Took a FRER this morning. BFN. AF type cramps today. Not gonna test a gain unless AF is late. Expecting her to arrive on Tuesday. I'm not going to hold my breath. In the past I've had BFP's by now. Here's hoping for an early Xmas present next month!

Next cycle I'm going to try temping for the first time. Any advice ladies?

jGo yay!!!! :dance: :dance: Congratulations!!! That is definitely a beautiful BFP!!! Hope this is your sticky baby and you have a healthy and happy nine months!

Amazing jgo. Don't worry about digi. Those lines are beauts xx

Thanks ladies! I'm in absolute shock... I couldn't believe how clear and quick that came up.... I had really convinced myself that yesterday's tests were faulty!

Congrats jgo i see it!!!!! h&h 9 months!!!!! probably just too early for that digi. they stink lol

gina i'm so sorry :( :hugs: hun

Congrats jgo!! I knew there would be a line today.

Gina, I'm very sorry hun. I can't imagine how you feel.

So I think I may have symptoms!! I have a sore throat that just came up out of nowhere today and I have a low backache. I'm sure it's too early to have them but it's just something I noticed lol

Probably just coming down with the flu... Boo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->