46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Jgo !!!!!!!! Atta girl woo hooooooo congrats so exited for you !!!!

Gina- I'm really sorry :hugs:

Jgo- there is no denying that. Huge congrats my friend! !! Hopefully I'll join you soon.

Jgo how'd your wife take it ? Bet she's over the moon!

I have her a shirt that says "mama bear" and a onesie that says "baby bear" that I've been holding onto for ages and showed her the test and she immediately started crying (very happy tears!)!! It was a great moment! She gets teary-eyed every time she looks at me now :):cloud9:
I really hope this is a sticky bean because she is sooooooo happy!

Jgo that's awesome! So happy for you.

Tex hopefully some good news will follow that cold.

Jgo how'd your wife take it ? Bet she's over the moon!

I have her a shirt that says "mama bear" and a onesie that says "baby bear" that I've been holding onto for ages and showed her the test and she immediately started crying (very happy tears!)!! It was a great moment! She gets teary-eyed every time she looks at me now :):cloud9:
I really hope this is a sticky bean because she is sooooooo happy!

How adorable. I am so happy for you both!!!

I knew it! A huge congratulations jGo. Xx

Gina, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. We are all here if you need us. Xx

JGO! Congratulations! So beyond happy for you.

All my other ladies :dust: and happy, lovely vibes to you all!

Temp took a big drop this morning and I have bad af type cramps. It's a bit early for af, but temp has been dropping for the past three days, so I'm considering myself out for right now unless something changes over the next few days.

Thanks so much ladies :)

Are wondfo tests less sensitive then frer?? All my lines are fairly faint (including this mornings test). Even yesterday I took a frer, Walmart, and wondfo and the frer is significantly darker...

Temp took a big drop this morning and I have bad af type cramps. It's a bit early for af, but temp has been dropping for the past three days, so I'm considering myself out for right now unless something changes over the next few days.

This is exactly what happened to me! Don't count yourself out yet!

Are wondfo tests less sensitive then frer?? All my lines are fairly faint (including this mornings test). Even yesterday I took a frer, Walmart, and wondfo and the frer is significantly darker...

Yes Wondfos are 25 mIU. FRERS can go as far down as 6 mIU. Definitely wouldn't worry about the Wondfos being lighter

thanks jgo. I'm trying to convince myself I'm not out yet lol.

DH and I read that frer are 6miu and wondfo, dollar store tests and a few others are 25miu.

My temp dropped this morning also and seeing as af is due tomorrow it means I'm out. Good luck to the rest of you ladies. I hope to see more bfps!

Trixie: Sorry you're feeling out :hugs: post-o temps can fluctuate for a whole host of reasons and cramps can also be a sign of pregnancy, I've had them in all my pregnancies. Hope you get your BFP in the next few days.

jGo: As others have said, Wondfos are a lot less sensitive than FRERs. My wondfos took forever to go dark when I was pregnant with my daughter and even though I'd had a 2-3 week on a digi, the wondfos were still faint and progression was slow. The FRER being darker is a great sign :dance: so happy for you!!

AFM: Painful right ovary, so maybe ovulation is happening today. I thought it was happening yesterday because I had a couple of hours strange period-style cramps and a tugging feeling down there. Maybe that was ovulation and this is just the after-pains? Going to see if my husband will bd this evening, but it's starting to feel more like a chore.

This is going to sound crazy, but I don't really feel out.. my test are still showing a faint line, my boobs still hurt, I'm still getting nauseous. None of my symptoms are nearly as bad as they were but I haven't gotten that 'omg I'm gonna die' heavy bleed yet. Probably just taking awhile for my hcg levels to drop but I'm feeling really confused. Last time I had a chemical the minute it started I knew it was over. I just don't know now. My DH pointed out that I did feel like I O'd from both ovaries this month, is it possible I was going to have twins and am only passing one? Not getting my hopes up but feeling so weird. I was crampy yesterday but it wasn't normal crampy. It was like I ate too much or had lots of dairy. Not that my insides were being scraped out. Lol. And today I haven't really had any cramps. I'm just feeling so confused that I don't feel out yet.

Gina anything is possible.
Jgo I don't have any experience with tests sensitivity since I haven't gotten many positives. The one time I got a positive FRER I didn't test till AF didn't show and I got 2 super dark lines.
Afm my temp is still above my coverline but barely. Fertility friend said I did O on cd 14 so I guess my temp just doesn't jump that high? I'm normally on the cooler side of normal during the day. I only get to about 97.7 on a regular thermometer. If no bfp this month I may temp vaginally to see if it's any different. Maybe being a mouth breather makes my temp lower???

like everyone said yes wondfos are much less sensitive. which is why i was shocked i had such a positive at 12dpo. (And no there is only one not twins lol)

if you got a line on a frer (which we all saw) and you have lines on wondfos? i would say you're good to go. i just couldn't afford a frer this time around, so i only went by wondfos. figured it was getting darker (slowly) it's good enough for me. First baby i got a couple different tests.

have you taken anymore? i'd love to see some line progression :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->