46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

texas i know for some people breathing with their mouth open hurts their temps. i'm a mouth breather at night too, and it has never affected me. as long as it's showing a shift in temp that's all that matters.

Temp took a big drop this morning and I have bad af type cramps. It's a bit early for af, but temp has been dropping for the past three days, so I'm considering myself out for right now unless something changes over the next few days.

not out yet :hugs:

My temp dropped this morning also and seeing as af is due tomorrow it means I'm out. Good luck to the rest of you ladies. I hope to see more bfps!

don't count yourself out yet. :hugs:

This is going to sound crazy, but I don't really feel out.. my test are still showing a faint line, my boobs still hurt, I'm still getting nauseous. None of my symptoms are nearly as bad as they were but I haven't gotten that 'omg I'm gonna die' heavy bleed yet. Probably just taking awhile for my hcg levels to drop but I'm feeling really confused. Last time I had a chemical the minute it started I knew it was over. I just don't know now. My DH pointed out that I did feel like I O'd from both ovaries this month, is it possible I was going to have twins and am only passing one? Not getting my hopes up but feeling so weird. I was crampy yesterday but it wasn't normal crampy. It was like I ate too much or had lots of dairy. Not that my insides were being scraped out. Lol. And today I haven't really had any cramps. I'm just feeling so confused that I don't feel out yet.

are you bleeding at all hun? if its a light bleed you can still be pregnant. since your still getting faint lines I would go for blood tests to see if there are any hcg levels.

AFM: Painful right ovary, so maybe ovulation is happening today. I thought it was happening yesterday because I had a couple of hours strange period-style cramps and a tugging feeling down there. Maybe that was ovulation and this is just the after-pains? Going to see if my husband will bd this evening, but it's starting to feel more like a chore.

definitely know that chore feeling. I had cramps after but I check my cervix and it was closed so I'm guessing its just after ovulation cramps.

Temp took a big drop this morning and I have bad af type cramps. It's a bit early for af, but temp has been dropping for the past three days, so I'm considering myself out for right now unless something changes over the next few days.

not out yet :hugs:

My temp dropped this morning also and seeing as af is due tomorrow it means I'm out. Good luck to the rest of you ladies. I hope to see more bfps!

don't count yourself out yet. :hugs:

This is going to sound crazy, but I don't really feel out.. my test are still showing a faint line, my boobs still hurt, I'm still getting nauseous. None of my symptoms are nearly as bad as they were but I haven't gotten that 'omg I'm gonna die' heavy bleed yet. Probably just taking awhile for my hcg levels to drop but I'm feeling really confused. Last time I had a chemical the minute it started I knew it was over. I just don't know now. My DH pointed out that I did feel like I O'd from both ovaries this month, is it possible I was going to have twins and am only passing one? Not getting my hopes up but feeling so weird. I was crampy yesterday but it wasn't normal crampy. It was like I ate too much or had lots of dairy. Not that my insides were being scraped out. Lol. And today I haven't really had any cramps. I'm just feeling so confused that I don't feel out yet.

are you bleeding at all hun? if its a light bleed you can still be pregnant. since your still getting faint lines I would go for blood tests to see if there are any hcg levels.

It's light to medium. Idk. I'm waiting for it to get heavy today but so far it's been pretty slow. I'm just confused because my mind is seeing blood and saying it's over but my body just doesn't feel like it is. I'm going to see how today goes. I'm probably just in denial..

Morning ladies. I'm out for November moving on to cycle #5 after AF showed her ugly face 3 days late on Sunday. Feeling disheartened

I know the chore feeling too. We do really good for a while and then slack off. Like this month we did good up to cd 14 and after that nothing. But hubs also had a toothache from an infected wisdom tooth. He has to have his wisdom teeth pulled December 7th which if I don't fall pregnant this cycle falls during the fertile time next month I think....

Thanks so much ladies :)

Are wondfo tests less sensitive then frer?? All my lines are fairly faint (including this mornings test). Even yesterday I took a frer, Walmart, and wondfo and the frer is significantly darker...

like everyone said yes wondfos are much less sensitive. which is why i was shocked i had such a positive at 12dpo. (And no there is only one not twins lol)

if you got a line on a frer (which we all saw) and you have lines on wondfos? i would say you're good to go. i just couldn't afford a frer this time around, so i only went by wondfos. figured it was getting darker (slowly) it's good enough for me. First baby i got a couple different tests.

have you taken anymore? i'd love to see some line progression :)

All I have left in my stash is digis and wondfos and one of the Walmart brands... Thinking I need to wait a few days for the digis and the wondfo lines don't look much different then the other day yet. Maybe I'll pick up some more frers - I wanna see line progress too! Lol

A little late but CONGRATULATIONS JGO!! :happydance:

So sorry you're in limbo right now, Gina. I hope you get answers soon.

So many ladies either O-ing now or in the tww. I'm jealous! CD11 for me and nothing happening yet. Waiting to see if Vitex/red raspberry helps me O earlier than CD 23 this time. FX I start getting cm changes soon. I'm going to wait until that happens before I start taking OPKs because last month I used so many!

:happydance::hugs::happydance: JGo!!! So happy for you, congrats.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Big hugs to all the ladies who need them <3 Thinking of you all.

Trixie and Smille :hugs: Really hoping for 2 surprise BFPs. FX will stay until AF shows.

Gina I so hope your instincts are right. FX for you

Angel It's never easy having to start a new cycle. :hugs: Hope everything gets better.

Late evening so I decided to do a test last night, and it came back with a VERY faint line w/ 2hr hold. Not getting excited yet will do another test in 2 days.

thanks drum. keeping my fx for you, and looking forward to seeing you post a bfp in the next few days.

DH keeps bugging me to do a frer. I told him we'll try a cheapie later and go from there lol

ooooo drum! do you have a pic we can squint at?!?! hope this is the start of a bfp for you!

smille... girl... i hope with all my might that your bfp is just late... my temp dropped to the coverline yesterday and i got that positive... so a temp drop doesn't necessarily mean your out.

gina - i hope your gut feeling is correct. can you get in to see your doc maybe??

Honestly I don't even have a doctor. I'm on my parents insurance still and they don't know we are trying. I think I'm just in denial. It will hit me soon.

Jgo I tried :haha: I do have a couple of photos but could not get the line to show. DH has bought three more cheapies and I have one Frer left so if the line stays/darkens will upload

Gina many :hugs: your way.

Congrats JGO! I knew it Hun, no mistaking those tests!

Good luck to everyone waiting to test, or about to O!

Sorry I've been MIA, my dad has been in the intensive care and very sick, all prayers and thoughts would be appreciated, I think we may not try this cycle.

Lots of love to all of you.

Campn: So sorry to hear about your dad :hugs: you and your family are in my thoughts.

Conundrum: Eek! That sounds exciting!! Can't wait to see a BFP from you in the next few days.

Trixie: Good luck with your cheapie, hope it shows a BFP for you.

KSquared: I'm with you on hating that boring part of your cycle. I usually ovulate after CD20 too, but this time, out of nowhere, I ovulated on CD15 instead. You never know when your body is going to behave!!

jGo: Stalking for your next test :haha:

AFM: Just took my temp and it's in my usual post-o resting evening range. I know, I know, evening temps shouldn't mean anything, but I do have a usual range for resting evening temps. Pre-O they're around 36.6 and post-O they're around 37 or more. I take it with a pinch of salt, but I reckon I ovulated yesterday. I couldn't test this morning as my kids had me up every twenty minutes of the night (they're both sick with colds and horrible fevers), so my temp was not reliable (it was normal day after-o temp though, but obviously, unreliable). I bumped into an old friend at the supermarket today and she asked me if I was pregnant as I had that glowing look about me :haha: I nearly fell over laughing! I look terrible after getting no sleep, but it did get my hopes up!!

in between appts but just want to let you know that all my positive vibes are being sent to you camp <3 <3 <3

Campn Much hope goes out for you and your family. :hugs: hon. If you need us we're here

camp you and your family will be in my thoughts. :hugs:

did a frer over lunch. bfn. I told DH we aren't allowed to be sad, so we're not. We seem to have a lot of fun waiting, even though tests are always bfn. He actually told me, "hun, just do the other one in the morning with your first pee. Just take your temp and if it goes up, go pee in a cup. we can always get more tests and just keep testing." lmao I really adore that man and his attitude towards ttc and the tww.

I wanna join the lucky thread! I'm 1 DPO and am super excited as it's my first official two week wait. I came off bc back in June and had a chemical in July (we weren't trying). Now my hubby has given me the go ahead that we can try for a baby and I couldn't get my body to cooperate. It wouldn't o lol. Anyway, got my positive opk Sunday morning plus some oing symptoms so I'm hoping to test end of November. Good luck and baby dust to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->