46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Magical- AF should be here tomorrow. Up until my cycles went crazy I had 28-29 day cycles so it should be tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest. I'm glad that I at least got crosshairs so I feel confident that I did in fact ovulate. When I start my period tomorrow I am going to call my OB and let her know and probably get another round of clomid. Not sure if I will take it in December or not. I don't want to waste a cycle on meds if the BD forecast doesn't look good. And it wouldn't with hubs having dental surgery. So we may just wing it and see what happens

Campn: I think that your chart is indicating you ovulated two days ago on the day of your +OPK. It's not too uncommon to ovulate the same day. If it weren't for that spike the day before, then it would be a nice rise pattern. The secondary oestrogen surge usually keeps the first few days of the TWW temps down and then they rise more, so hopefully you'll see more of a rise in the next few days.

Ajr: Hope you get some real sleep so you can get a reliable temp. I've read time and time again that pre-ovulation bad sleep causes raised temps and post ovulation bad sleep can give you lower than normal temps. So hopefully you'll see a nice rise tomorrow after some decent sleep. I'm no expert on preseed as I've never used it, but maybe mixed with semen, which is clear and a bit stretchy, it might seem like EWCM.

Magical: Thanks :) I hope I do get a lovely BFP Thursday and though I don't celebrate Thanksgiving as I'm British, I would have to that one day just to express my thanks for finally getting a BFP!

AFM: Evening of 8dpo and still not feeling anything, just ill. Had my two oldest dearest friends round for dinner this evening. One of them has just found out she's pregnant with a very surprise baby (just divorced her childhood sweetheart of 14 years and has been with her new boyfriend a year). She's 12 weeks and has just made up her mind on what to do, to have the baby and take advantage of this. I thought I'd find it hard to talk early pregnancy with her, but maybe because she's like a sister to me or because this has thrown her, I just felt pure support for her and had not even a niggle of jealousy. I didn't think I'd be too jealous, but I thought I might feel a twinge... but no, nothing. That makes me feel happy! 9dpo tomorrow morning, will be hard not to test!!

I'm 9dpo tomorrow too and I want to test so badly but I'm afraid of not seeing anything. I've had some symptoms like possible implantation bleeding, some weird cravings, etc. so I'm hoping this is my cycle. I hope you get your BFP too!

Hey TTCBaby? How's it going? :flower:

Smille -- So glad you made it to the doctor! Having a lot of follicles in the right ovary is great news, but like you, I'd be concerned with the left as well. Sorry you have to abstain from BD. Whenever I can't or I'm not supposed to, I want it the most! Fx the results are favorable to you! JGo is an excellent success story, and I'm hoping yours comes soon!

Thank you, I'm sure it's ok. Maybe she only commented on the 1 ovary bc that's the side she was on when I asked a question. I'm not going to stress about it because there are follicles.

Good evening ladies!

Magical - I found my tea today. Just about to have a cup now that I'm relaxed with DH and settled in for the night. No, I haven't ordered the soft cups yet. DH and I agreed, while out shopping for my work event, that we would try this cycle without them, and if it's not our month, we'll use them for my December cycle and hope for a January bfp. I usually O around cd 13-15, so one more week for me. I really can't wait.

I got my hormone panel results and everything is in the normal range :dance:. One less thing to worry about!

Smille - glad to hear your results were good thus far!

Magic - 1st trimester is going good. Some dizziness and exhaustion, but mostly feeling good :)

Ajr - I had two long cycles in a row. O was delayed the first cycle (cd27 when I usually O around cd 15), the second was an 81 day cycle with no ovulation. The next cycle I got my bfp. Don't stress too much yet. I know that's easier said then done.

Smile- so so happy to hear you got some good news! I think they comment on the ovary with the biggest follicles/eggs that cycle. You've nothing to worry about! I'm so glad things are looking good so you can continue this journey to a BFP!

10 dpo. Stark white test bfn

I started trying to use the clearblue advanced digital opk yesterday. Tried last night and this morning and both times it got an error. Idk what's going wrong. It says to dip it for 15 seconds but the urine isn't even going across the strip. When it gets the error and I eject it the thing is completely white, not even a control line. About a half hour after it finally has a line on it. Any suggestions? I paid alot of money for these and it's really bothering me that it's not working.

I started trying to use the clearblue advanced digital opk yesterday. Tried last night and this morning and both times it got an error. Idk what's going wrong. It says to dip it for 15 seconds but the urine isn't even going across the strip. When it gets the error and I eject it the thing is completely white, not even a control line. About a half hour after it finally has a line on it. Any suggestions? I paid alot of money for these and it's really bothering me that it's not working.

It's 5 seconds, not 15. With those, if you dip too long they will have an error. Found that out the hard way myself!:dohh:

The instructions say 15 if your dipping it in a cup. I think it said 5 for midstream. I'll give it a try though. Thanks.

Smille: :dance: Great news that your hormones are doing what they should. And great that they got back to you so quickly too. That's a great sign that they're being proactive and hopefully you won't have too long to wait for the rest of your results.

Ciz: Sorry :hugs: but 10dpo is still early. The most common implantation day is 9dpo, which would mean that you wouldn't get a positive till 11dpo. I hope you get to see a lovely BFP in the next few days.

9dpo and the urge to POAS was so so so strong this morning. I managed not to with the sensible suggestion to myself that I never ever get early BFPs even when I am pregnant, so there would be no point. I don't think I'll be able to hold off tomorrow even though in three of my pregnancies I got a BFP 11dpo and it was only with my daughter's pregnancy that I got a super faint line on a cheapie at night on 10dpo (so very nearly 11dpo anyway) - in the morning my FRER had been blank. I should learn from experience and not test, but I just won't be able to stop myself.

Still no symptoms. I'm still really ill; in fact I'm home from work today. I cycled into work and had to stop so many times because I felt so weak and dizzy, then I nearly collapsed going up the stairs to my classroom and couldn't get through a conversation with my colleague, so they sent me home again. I just feel so weak, feverish and dizzy. My sinuses are clogged up, so I can't hear very well and I'm just so tired. This is all just my cold, but I haven't been this ill since I was last pregnant, so I am getting my hopes up a bit, even though I really don't want to. When I was pregnant with my daughter I was ill for pretty much the whole first trimester with HFM, sinusitis three times, the flu, norovirus and wretched colds. My son was bringing them all home from nursery and I was catching each one and going down badly, even though I normally have a good immune system and rarely get ill. So the fact that this has taken me down to the point where I'm missing work in bed is quite strange for me.

The only other symptoms I had were slight tender breasts earlier (though that's stopped now) and slight nausea earlier, but that could have been from being ill.

Thanks squirrel. I know I really should know better lol this is cycle 13 so I'm just getting seriously impatient now.. I'm thinking if we aren't lucky this time I'll ask the other half to go test his swimmers incase there is a issue. Seeing as I've had tests done and all came back fine see if we can rule out him too.

Hope your feeling better soon and hopefully it's all pointing to a nice bfp for you lovely =)

Morning ladies! Cd10 over here a little worried about not getting enough bd in this cycle with the holidays. The OH works retail so he works Thursday night and all weekend long so I know he's going to be tired and probably stressed out. We are getting a date night in tonight but I have no idea about Fri/Sat/Sun and I'm set to O one of those days. One app says today starts my fertile week and one app says tomorrow. I just don't feel like it's a good cycle.

Does anyone else feel like the holidays tend to put a damper on the bd making it hard while trying?

Thank you ladies for all the encouragement yesterday, I was a mess! lol but I did have a good reason, I was really up from 11:30pm the night before to all the way until 7:30pm last night. I pretty much dragged the kids to bed a bit early and the second my head hit the pillow I was out! Slept practically the whole night though except for when oldest ds woke me up for water around 11:30pm.
Anyhow lol I think you all were right, I think the temp from yesterday is just not usable at all and I really think that "ewcm" stuff I was getting in the am was just old leftovers from bd the days before(preseed mixed with everything else makes a bit of a convincible ewcm). My temp this am is 36.40.. woo hoo! now that is above coverline.

If you were in my situation, and felt yesterday was 1dpo, would you use one of those temp adjusters to adjust yesterdays temp?
I tested it out and it gave me around the same temp as today, 36.43.
WWYD? Would you add that adjusted temp or just leave empty?

Yikes! that was always my worry about buying expensive tests. Those things are between 50-60(+tax and enviro fee I think).. that is why I buy cheapie.
I would def call the company. I know frer company is GREAT at sending you refund or replacement if their tests give errors, I bet cbe is the same.

I would leave it empty ajr. Those temp adjusters are only meant for if you wake up early, but still get a good long sleep before hand (at keast 4 hours). They're not meant to be used for disturbed sleep as it wouldn't be reliable. If you are worrying FF will get the day wrong then you can always manually put in your o day. I would leave it in as it is and see what FF makes of it. Then if you don't believe it has the day right, you can change it with a manual override.

Hey ladies!

So excited for those about to test!! Hoping to see many BFPS! So today FF didn't give me CHs, because of that random temp spike on CD18, once I tried to discard it, it gave me CHs, but I returned it back to what it was.

Should I discard it, or just leave it as it is!?

Squirrel- So sorry you're feeling so ill hun, if it feels like flu like it could be a good early pregnancy sign!

I would leave it empty ajr. Those temp adjusters are only meant for if you wake up early, but still get a good long sleep before hand (at keast 4 hours). They're not meant to be used for disturbed sleep as it wouldn't be reliable. If you are worrying FF will get the day wrong then you can always manually put in your o day. I would leave it in as it is and see what FF makes of it. Then if you don't believe it has the day right, you can change it with a manual override.

okay thank you, I went ahead and manually put ovulation and coverline in. I just don't think it would ever give me a ovulation day with out that other temp and I have no correct temp to go buy. Ugh. I will take my override off in a few days and see what it does. But really then no sleep and the pressed was confusing me yesterday. I was putting the dose they say, 4, in of pressed, so there must of of been lots leftover, and when it mixes with leftover from bd, it makes a very convincible ewcm. Nothing today, so I really think yesterday was 1dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->