46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

I'd discard camp. I actually had to do the same thing this cycle. I removed in entirely because it was randomly high and was throwing everything off.

Angel- with my dh's schedule constantly changing, it is extremely hard for us to bd sometimes. It seems that I never ovulate at a good time. Over the summer we went on vacation during my fertile week and bd'd every day and it was fun. However, that was also the cycle my body decided not to ovulate. I think you can make it work. My dh sucks it up no matter how tired he is. No it's not fun, but we get it done. I hope that you can find time.

Ciz- your still early. I hope you see a bfp soon! I definitely think he should get tested especially since your tests came back normal. My dh was in denial that there was an issue and blamed me. I conceived a child b4, he hasn't. Of course he didn't want to know, but that's a man thing. I am so glad he went through with the test bc it gave us a great starting point.

Squirrel - I hope you feel better :hugs:. If you haven't been this ill since your last pregnancy then it sounds promising. I hope you're sick for a good reason ;-).

Hey ladies!

So excited for those about to test!! Hoping to see many BFPS! So today FF didn't give me CHs, because of that random temp spike on CD18, once I tried to discard it, it gave me CHs, but I returned it back to what it was.

Should I discard it, or just leave it as it is!?

Squirrel- So sorry you're feeling so ill hun, if it feels like flu like it could be a good early pregnancy sign!

If you want to see CH's I'd discard. Had that happen before and it would never give me CH's until I did discard.

I started trying to use the clearblue advanced digital opk yesterday. Tried last night and this morning and both times it got an error. Idk what's going wrong. It says to dip it for 15 seconds but the urine isn't even going across the strip. When it gets the error and I eject it the thing is completely white, not even a control line. About a half hour after it finally has a line on it. Any suggestions? I paid alot of money for these and it's really bothering me that it's not working.

Yikes! that was always my worry about buying expensive tests. Those things are between 50-60(+tax and enviro fee I think).. that is why I buy cheapie.
I would def call the company. I know frer company is GREAT at sending you refund or replacement if their tests give errors, I bet cbe is the same.

Thanks! I do plan on contacting them. I take cheapies too but last month the more expensive ones I had (not cb) gave me a positive a day before the cheapies did so I don't fully trust the cheapies. But if these expensive ones just keep giving me errors what good are they? -_-

Cd 29 no AF yet but anther stark white bfn. She normally comes in the morning. So I guess I just have to wait and see what happens.

Awesome! I just got my CHs! 3 DPO so I can't believe I'm in the TWW at last! I maybe be testing December 1st.

Angel- I meant to say I completely agree, but really the cycle I got pregnant with my DS, it was December and we had the in laws in the next bedroom. I think we BD once or twice the entire week, my husband even left to play hockey with his buddies, but luckily it got cancelled and he headed back home. I found out I was pregnant days before Christmas, so it only takes just one little swimmer!

Sorry about the bfn, TexasRider :(.

I'm still waiting to ovulate. It's CD19 and last cycle I O'd on CD23, and before that was CD21. But I've been on Vitex this time so I was hoping it would have helped a little more. Last time I started it when I had a 51-day cycle and it brought it down to a 42-day cycle the next time. But my OPKs are darker last night and this morning. Although they look darker when they dry. Starting to feel pain in my hips, and I usually have a very strong pain/ache like this when o happens so I'm hoping it's starting soon. Either I'll have a positive opk tonight or maybe I missed it between last night's test and this morning? Or maybe my body is tricking me. :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 8
K- It looks like it may happen soon, it's gradually getting darker so I don't think you missed it! OPKS were so weird this cycle for me! They were almost positive for 2 days!

Ciz- your still early. I hope you see a bfp soon! I definitely think he should get tested especially since your tests came back normal. My dh was in denial that there was an issue and blamed me. I conceived a child b4, he hasn't. Of course he didn't want to know, but that's a man thing. I am so glad he went through with the test bc it gave us a great starting point.

Yeah I definitely think this is our next step. I'm just trying to find a way to talk to him about it as I'm not really sure how we will take it . I'm hoping I won't have to and will have a beaut of a bfp in few days lol.

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/20151124_165427.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/20151124_165427.jpg[/URL][/IMG]
Late afternoon.

These next few days need to fly xx

Campn, ciz and Smille: thanks ladies, I do hope I start to feel better soon. I feel so so weak and odd still!

Campn: I would discard it if it gives you crosshairs when you think you ovulated. Random low or high temps creep up all the time for random reasons and I find red lines on FF much nicer than the blue dotted override ones :haha: makes it feel more official.

Gina: I hope you figure it out with those OPKs. Must be frustrating to spend lots of money on something that doesn't work as it should. Hope they get back to you soon.

Texas: sorry you're in limbo! Hope it's a BFP holding you up and not AF.

Ksquared: I don't think you missed it yet, maybe if they were getting lighter, but as they're getting darker still I think you're still leading up to ovulation. Fingers crossed it comes soon.

Ciz: sorry I don't see anything on your test :hugs: I am really bad at not seeing faint lines though. I hope you do get a BFP this cycle! I can imagine it'll be hard having that conversation over SA. We're going to get my husband checked on a couple of cycles if still no BFP before testing me I guess. I hope you don't have to have that conversation though!!

So still feeling rotten, but have these odd side symptoms that are probably down to being ill, but tie in to my usual first tri symptoms, so I'm being hopeful. I've had food aversions to sweet foods the last three days, which I always get around the time of my BFPs and I've also been peeing loads (!!!!) today despite not really drinking too much and the pee is really dilute too, so not sure what's going on there. I've also had this very subtle nauseous strange feeling all day (probably due to being ill though) and slight ovary aches this afternoon. Tons of watery creamy milky cm too. Hoping these are good signs. I may crack tomorrow and test :haha: I am dreadful!!! So much for waiting till 13dpo. Tomorrow is only 10dpo!

Smille – Yay for normal hormones!!! :happydance: Congrats on your results!

JGo—So happy that 1st trimester is going well. Do you have feeling of whether it’s a boy or girl, yet?

Gina – I agree, Gina. Get your money back. Question: Is this an HPT or Digital Fertility Monitor?

Ciz – Sorry about your BFNs. :hugs: Don’t give up hope yet. It’s still possible for you to get a BFP this cycle. It’s not over until AF shows. And I know how hard it is to ask DH to have his spermies tested. My DP got very defensive when I brought it up to him. :grr: I hope that’s not the issue, because he’ll never go to the doctor to find out.

Campn – Did you discard the temp? Looks like you didn’t discard anything, but still got CH. Glad you’re officially in the 2WW!! :dance:

Trixie – Sounds like a good plan! I like the idea of you just trying the tea and not the softcups yet. If you tried both and got pregnant, you wouldn’t know which one helped most. If you get pregnant this month, you’ll know for sure the raspberry tea helped. One more week is not long at all! Time for some babymaking BD!

Ajr – I usually NEVER override what FF says, but this month I had to. If I allowed FF to predict O, it would say I O’d 3 days after my O pains, +OPK, watery CM, and HSO cervix. The day FF predicted as O (which was wrong), my cervix was Low and Closed, creamy CM, and a surge that occurred 3 days before. I overrode it this month, because I knew better. I believe my temps stayed low 3 days after O because I took Mucinex during O. If you have multiple signs that confirmed your O day, I would PROBABLY override FF. But in your case, I’m not sure it’s necessary, because the day you chose is probably the day FF would choose. You just have to wait until 3 DPO for the crosshairs to form. Also, I would count the temp you discarded on 1 DPO. If it was REALLY high, I’d discard it, but it’s not that much higher than 2 DPO.

Elfgirl – Your symptoms really seem promising. Fx for you!

Squirrel – Hope you feel better, squirrel! And also hoping your illness is a positive sign toward an upcoming BFP! Now adding your aversion to sweets and having to pee a lot… I’d be super surprised if you weren’t. Fx that this is your month!!!

I’m only 7 DPO and wanna POAS soooo bad! But after looking at some HPT photo galleries, I’m convinced that the best looking BFPs and faint lines are between 11 DPO and 16 DPO and onward. I don’t see many faint lines on anything less than 11 DPO. I wasted a lot of money last month on HPTs. Not doing it again. Hopefully I can hold out until AF is late, but we’ll see.

AngelO – Hoping you BD enough to catch the egg this cycle! Baby dust, love! :dust:

Texas – Sorry about the BFN. :hugs: If AF still doesn’t show, remember that some women don’t get faint lines until 16 DPO.

Ksquared – Looks like O is coming very soon! Time to BD! Have fun! Fx this is your month! Baby dust! :dust:

Thanks ladies. No worries if your not seeing anything. I had gone to loo like 5 times in space of 3 hours before that test haha.

Yes I really hope I won't have to have that conversation. Fingers crossed.

So my 10dpo symptoms noted

Lower back ache
Cramps
Need to drink a lot
So going to loo a lot.
Bunged up nose
Cm - little creamy ewcm

Magical- I just put the same temp I got 2 days before that weird spike! I agree that temp spike was random and I don't think it's important!

I agree you should wait if you can help it. These stark white tests are truly disheartening. I hate seeing them especially when they keep happening so delaying it so always good! I'm preaching to the choir though! I know I'll be doing exactly that in a few days.

Squirrel- You might get a very faint line on a FRER at 10 DPO! Eeeeeek! I'm excited for you!

Beeeeee where are you!? How you holding up? About to test here in a few days!?

squirrel - i had faint lines at 9dpo & an obvious line on a frer at 10dpo. you're symptoms sound so promising - can't wait to see that test!

camp - crosshairs! woot!!

magic - not sure if i feel boy or girl yet. we are both hoping for a girl since we have my son already. so far, and mind you it's only been barely a weeks difference, i'm not having the same symptoms i had with my son - so based on that i'm inclined to think girl. but that really might just be wishful thinking.

so much luck and baby dust to those waiting to test and waiting to O. i can't wait to see some more bfp's popping up!

Thanks ladies, I so hope I do get a BFP tomorrow, but as I don't usually get a BFP till 11dpo, I'm a bit worried about seeing a BFN. I just know I can't wait any longer :haha: I have some FRERs, so hopefully I'll see a faint BFP on there.

Tested today and got BFN but it's only 9 dpo. I also thought a saw maybe the beginning of a line but I'm not sure. I keep hoping this is my month! I'll test again in a few days.

Do you all see anything? I think I do but I'm not sure.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 26
Ajr – I usually NEVER override what FF says, but this month I had to. If I allowed FF to predict O, it would say I O’d 3 days after my O pains, +OPK, watery CM, and HSO cervix. The day FF predicted as O (which was wrong), my cervix was Low and Closed, creamy CM, and a surge that occurred 3 days before. I overrode it this month, because I knew better. I believe my temps stayed low 3 days after O because I took Mucinex during O. If you have multiple signs that confirmed your O day, I would PROBABLY override FF. But in your case, I’m not sure it’s necessary, because the day you chose is probably the day FF would choose. You just have to wait until 3 DPO for the crosshairs to form. Also, I would count the temp you discarded on 1 DPO. If it was REALLY high, I’d discard it, but it’s not that much higher than 2 DPO.

Actually it was really low and that is why I was frustrated, it was the same as possible O day, 36.12. I only got like 2 hours of sleep if that both times I tempted. I went to bed at around 9:30 baby was up at 11-11:30ish. Went back to bed around 12:3ish and was up back at 1:30ish for the rest of the day. The temp you see on there is the adjusted temp which is really not that accurate BUT that being said its very close to today accurate temp so I though it seems 'nice' lol yeah I just don't think I have any temp for yesterday.
I will take my manual ch off in a few days and see what it say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->