46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Do you all see anything? I think I do but I'm not sure.

I feel I see something faint but in all honesty, I don't trust these tests anymore unless I see a TRUE line, not a squinter. I seriously can get 'squinters' on these tests mid cycle - period! I'm not sure what is up with frer test now days, but I have spent way to much money on them as they keep giving me these false positive squinters alllllllll the time.

Ciz and squirrel – fx for you girls

Texas – sorry about bfn. Hoping it’s just late implantation for you.

Camp – yay for CH

Angel – I understand where you’re coming from. DH and I will have a very difficult time to bd once his job starts (ground has to freeze) due to work hours, and I doubt we’ll ttc if he gets sent up north 8 hours away in the winter. Last winter we had very conflicting work hours, so we gave up on ttc and only bd for fun whenever he felt up to it.

Gina – hoping you get everything sorted out with the opks. Personally, I only use cheapies so I wouldn’t even know what to tell you, except maybe return them.

Ajr – I would probably discard. Hoping ff gives you CH in the next few days.

K – hoping to see a blaring positive in the next day or two. It looks like you’re almost there.

Elf – fx you get a bfp in the next day or so. Sending babydust your way.

afm: af is gone, doc appointment is Thursday, and my window is just a few days away. I really can’t wait lol. Sorry I haven’t been on much ladies, I’ve just been so busy with my work event and other things that I feel way behind with everyone on here. I’m also sorry if I got anyone’s name mixed up while I try play catch up on here.

Thanks ladies, I so hope I do get a BFP tomorrow, but as I don't usually get a BFP till 11dpo, I'm a bit worried about seeing a BFN. I just know I can't wait any longer :haha: I have some FRERs, so hopefully I'll see a faint BFP on there.

Good luck Squirrel! !!!

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/20151125_002137.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/20151125_002137.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/20151125_002247.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/20151125_002247.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

not to worry if you cant see anything. have a good evening ladies x

Okay ladies.. so I was playing around right now to see if it will give me CH tomorrow with one more high temp.. Nope..
So I put ONE more day(again just playing around).. and look what it did.
And look when I take the low temp away.. give me CD on cd19 as well.
WHAT?!?
Do you think I ovulated on cd19 like FF will think if I get a few more high temps?
Its not that far fetched I guess as I ovulate on cd 19 often..
but just so crazy.. my temps must be off this cycle huh?
Wow.. so if FF is right.. My bd is not that great? :nope: Thoughts?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-11-24 at 4.53.01 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-11-24 at 4.53.01 PM.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Screen Shot 2015-11-24 at 5.03.08 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-11-24 at 5.03.08 PM.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 6
Hi ladies.

I was part of this group when it first started and I got my bfp early October. Unfortunately we had a miscarriage at 8 weeks. It's been a few weeks since and I'm currently waiting for my period so we can start a new cycle and Ttc. Now 100% how I feel but hubs and I want nothing more than to get pregnant again and since it took awhile the first time I don't want to waste any time. Anyway, can I join again? No testing date until I get my first period. This month we we're ntnp and since no idea when AF will show I'm just hanging out and waiting!

Hi ladies.

I was part of this group when it first started and I got my bfp early October. Unfortunately we had a miscarriage at 8 weeks. It's been a few weeks since and I'm currently waiting for my period so we can start a new cycle and Ttc. Now 100% how I feel but hubs and I want nothing more than to get pregnant again and since it took awhile the first time I don't want to waste any time. Anyway, can I join again? No testing date until I get my first period. This month we we're ntnp and since no idea when AF will show I'm just hanging out and waiting!

aww I remember you mrs green
I am so sorry, lots of ((HUGS)):hugs::hugs::hugs:

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/20151125_002137.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/20151125_002137.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/20151125_002247.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/20151125_002247.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

not to worry if you cant see anything. have a good evening ladies x
I see something, how many dpo are you?!

Hi ladies.

So sorry to hear, Mrs.Green!!! :hugs: Welcome back! You'll have another BFP in no time, and this time it will stick! Fx for you, love!

xoxo
Baby dust!
:dust:

sorry to hear that mrs.green. big hugs to you lovely. xxx

ajr im sorry lovely i havent a clue on temping charts. hopefully some of the girls on here can help out xx im 10dpo eve. x

so sorry mrs.green :hugs:

Sorry ciz I don't see anything yet.

ajr I think if you did o on cd19, you're still in. some of the ladies here told me sperm can live for up to 5 days, so I think your bd is fine.

Hi Mrs. Green. I think you were in my birth club July sparklers. I also had a BFP and a loss this month too.

Sorry to see you back but we welcome you with open arms. I am also not waiting either :)

Sorry for your loss Mrs. green. Hopefully you get your sticky rainbow baby soon.
Ciz- im still not seeing anything but like I said I suck at spotting lines.
Ajr- all it takes is one live sperm to make a baby. And yes sperm can live several days in ewcm.
Am im hoping AF comes tmrw so I will end up with a 29 day cycle.

Thank you so much everyone! I really feel welcomed I appreciate it.

Trr- I was supposed to be due in June so it wasn't me. Have you had AF yet or are you trying the same cycle?

Mrs green- Oh must have been from one of the other groups I was in.

Doctors told me to wait a month but I'm impatient and hard headed so I am bd'ing and currently waiting to o right now. Was supposed to o today but I guess the mc messed up my hormones and I'm still waiting. I was only 5 weeks so my levels beta levels went down very quickly.

Ciz- the picture is a little blurry so maybe try taking another one, zoomed in!

Ajr- Your BD looks fine to me! Really after a few months of TTC, sometimes you can do it everyday and it still won't happen. I suppose also preseed you used would help them live longer!

Mrsgreen- I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: at least you know you CAN get pregnant, just needs to happen again, and it will.

Trr- I hope you ovulate soon and join us in the TWW! I hope your heart is doing good <3

Mrs. Green - I'm so sorry for your loss. I've been there and it sucks. Still trying for my 2nd bfp, but we'll get there! :hugs:

Mrs Green: I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: I really hope you get your rainbow soon.

Ciz: I think I see a faint shadow, but I'd be wary of those tests. Are they one step cheapies? In the past those have given me shadows and pink lines in the time limit and have turned out to be false positives. I won't use hen anymore because they got my hopes up so many times. I hope this really is the start of your BFP.

Ajr: I also don't think your timing looks to bad, I wouldn't say you're out because of it! The cycle o had my chemical we had awful awful timing and yet we conceived. Whereas all these cycles with perfect timing have led to nothing.

10dpo and a lovely BFN to greet me this morning. Why did I get my hopes up? Ugh!! I do this every month! I do normally get a BFP on 11dpo, but with my daughter's pregnancy I could (years later out of curiosity) tweak lines out of my 10dpo FRER in the morning and then by evening I had a faint BFP on cheapies. I know that won't happen this time around and because it on my Novemebr cycle with her that I got my BFPs it's making me feel a bit sadder about this cycle being a flop. There is still time I know, but I don't feel very positive. I will probably test tomorrow and after that I've run out of tests and won't be buying any more.

Well, officially got my ch. thank you all for the support. Cd19 it is, 5dpo today. I know you all say it only takes on sperm etc, still bummed in bd timing though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->