46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

ajr doctors recommend having sex every other day throughout fertile window as the optimum for conceiving. You did more than that, I really don't think you have anything at all to worry about. You would have had millions of sperm ready not just 1. Statistically the best days for conceiving are the day before ovulation and two days before, so the fact that you had sex the day before is a great thing.

ajr doctors recommend having sex every other day throughout fertile window as the optimum for conceiving. You did more than that, I really don't think you have anything at all to worry about. You would have had millions of sperm ready not just 1. Statistically the best days for conceiving are the day before ovulation and two days before, so the fact that you had sex the day before is a great thing.

Your right, thank you. I really need to stop whining. I guess I would just feel a bit more confident if I would of bd day of. But again, your right. Day before is a good thing too.

When is everyone testing?(be honest! lol)
hoping to hold out until Next friday(Dec4th) but I'd really be happy if I just wait until Tuesday or so .. we will see. lol
I did not buy any IC test this cycle and have no plans too but I always get tempted by the $store. I don't plan on buying any more frer this cycle, so disappointed in them now days. But I think I have two still under my sink from last cycle.

Beemeck, just looked at your chart and it looks amazing this cycle. even looks like a implantation dip on 6dpo. I feel like we will be seeing a third rise soon!

eeeeek hi ladies!!! I'm still here - work is SO busyyyyy. Stopped in today for a few hours before checking out for the holidays. Been lurking on my phone to catch up but haven't had time for a proper response!

thanks ajr - I can't believe that my temp as been the EXACT same pretty much every day post O. 98.18. so specific and I've gotten it 5 times now, wtf? Pretty boring lol :coffee: I would love to see it go up soon :) glad you got your CHs and your timing is even better - day before is better than day of! It takes sperm some time to get up there!

squirrel - sorry you haven't seen anything yet, but it's not deterring me any. your symptoms are sounding great and I think you are def due for a bfp :hugs:

ciz - not seeing anything but you know I never give up until AF arrives. And even then sometimes I don't.... :haha::hugs:

camp - hey girl! chart is looking great. I was totally thinking CD for your O so glad FF agrees with me :haha: I feel like this TWW is flying by - hopefully it's going quick for you too! :hugs::hugs:

mrs green - omg. I am so sad to hear about your loss. thinking of you and so glad you have rejoined us for the continuation of your journey :hugs::hugs:

magical - hi! temps are looking great right now! :thumbup:

trixie - glad you got the tea - it really helped with my CM! and I love drinking a nice hot drink now that it's so cold. good luck with your dr appt!

smille - yay for follicles! I think it's going to be an easy fix for you and a short journey with the docs. everything is checking out so far and I'm so glad to hear it :hugs:

elf - can't see anything on your last test but excited to see your next one since your symptoms sound so promising!

AFM - 9dpo. I never thought I'd say this, but boy that went by fast! and guess what else ladies? I'm not testing this month! lol unless by some miracle AF doesn't show. I didn't want to test last month but did since I had halloween parties to attend and wanted to drink guilt free or not drink if that was the case. This month I won't have anything going on around test time, so I'm not doing it. It feels so freeing just to say that lol. It's been a long journey and I'm just now finally growing tired. This month was so much more laid back in terms of BDing and even how much I've thought about it. It just isn't sustainable to be so obsessed for an entire year - at least for me. It caught up with me and I feel really relaxed right now. I def don't think this is my cycle and I prefer it that way. I hate getting my hopes up so high each month. Of course there is always hope there, but I'm feeling chill. Ignoring any "symptoms" because I have them every cycle. But the one thing that can't be ignored is my abundant CM. It seems the most it's ever been, but I always get a good deal of creamy cm post o. Got the yellowish around the same time as last cycle too so really not looking into things so much. just going to hang out and enjoy my holiday and see what happens next week :flower:

Squirrel- Sorry about the BFN, but not because it means you're not pregnant but because seeing them SUCK regardless! Maybe you implanted sooner with your daughter though so that's always something to remember, if you just implanted on 9 DPO (which is the most common day) the earliest you could see any line would be 11 DPO if even that! I think the magic number is 12 DPO, if I don't see a line by then I give up, but I know the most common BFP day is 13 DPO so there you go!

I think I'm giving my PTs to DH and will ask him to hide them and only give one out at 12 DPO.

Bee- I'm so glad you're feeling great and relaxed! I think it's the wise and smart thing to do in all seriousness. I think your chart this month is exceptionally great!

Ajr- Not saying this to try to comfort you but every other day is just is great as everyday if not greater, if this cycle is a bust next cycle I'll do every other day.

ajr - I always felt bd the days leading up to, and day of, O would be better than day of just because of the time it takes sperm to travel. I really don't think you have anything to worry about. As I haven't reached my fertile window yet, I won't test until mid December, around the 15th or 16th, if I decide to test at all. I likely will test, but it's nice to think I won't lol.

bee - I'm digging your chart girl. I love that you're relaxed and laid back about this cycle. I agree that it sucks to get your hopes up each cycle. All I watch for is morning sickness and possibly ib these days. If I don't experience either of those and get a bfp, I can only imagine how surprised I'd be lol.

I just find this whole ttc easier by ignoring symptoms that I feel every month and by reminding myself that it will happen sooner or later (hopefully sooner though). I know DH and I are both tired of getting our hopes up just to feel a bit sad when af shows, but I think we both feel more optimistic and positive about this month since I've been drinking the tea and have my doc appointment tomorrow. I feel good trying new things.

I wanna wish you all happy thanksgiving even if you don't celebrate it in your country! It's good to be thankful I think!

What is everyone cooking/eating!? I'm making a Greek side dish and brining it to my sister's where we are all getting together!

yeah trixie - I'm just kinda feeling this way naturally which is nice. Every month I tried forcing myself to be more relaxed and of course that never worked. I think I'm finally coming down from the "this is going to be it" every month. Since I got pregnant on our first try, we even joked saying "we will only use this power for good". So we both really thought it would have happened easily again. Honestly, I don't see it happening now without medical intervention. I think something def happened with my fertility after the traumatic experience I had during the pregnancy so I'm just going with the flow and giving it 2 more months until my yearly gyn appt.

camp - happy thanksgiving to you and everyone else! As you know, I'm vegan, so I will be making a vegan loaf as well as a sweet potato side dish and pumpkin pie brownies. I'm so excited!

Bee - your mindset sounds exactly where mine finally hit this past cycle. i was so tired of stressing over everything little thing and trying to force myself to be positive. i kind of, unintentionally, took a step back... and now i wonder if the zen that took me over was because my subconscious knew i need not worry because my bfp was coming.
your chart looks brilliant and i hope the new mindset is a sign of that most deserved bfp coming!

I wanna wish you all happy thanksgiving even if you don't celebrate it in your country! It's good to be thankful I think!

What is everyone cooking/eating!? I'm making a Greek side dish and brining it to my sister's where we are all getting together!

Will be attending a big family gathering at my grandmothers house. She will be cooking and she is the best cook ever!

Ladies, I wanted to pop in and wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving, even if you don't celebrate I am still grateful and extremely thankful for all of you and your support.

Tomorrow we'll be at BF's aunts house with some of his family and since my family can not make it down here until Saturday, we'll be having another Thanksgiving on Saturday at my house. I was never a huge fan of any Thanksgiving food so, I'll probably just enjoy some mashed potatoes and other sides. I think we're supposed to be bringing/making the mashed potatoes for tomorrow which means I have to go to a supermarket tonight. Pray for the other people there that they do not feel the rath of my pregnancy hormones lol!!!

<3 :kiss:

Still no AF for me. Another temp dip tosay so hopefully she will show soon. If she doesn't show by Monday I have to call my OB and do blood work. I'm still getting stark white BFN so I know I'm not pregnant. I just want her to come
So I can start trying again

Bee- Sweet potatoes are my favorite, and pumpkin pie brownies sound heavenly!
I know you're scared and worried about your fertility especially after what you've been through, I hope that's not the case though and you're just having bad luck, and luck always changes right!? I'm tightly crossing everything for you that you get that BFP SOON!

TTCBABY- You're brave to be going tonight, yesterday Target was crazy, and they were out of so many things! I had to go to another store to find what I need. I'm cooking today some of the things, I joked with DH about making it a drinking game for every time I have to stir something!

Magical- that sounds so relaxing, grandmas cooking beats everything. My grandmas have all passed away but I still remember my mother's mom made the best pies from scratch.

AFM- I also wonder if my fertility changed since DS, I've since developed a thyroid disorder and take no medication for it, but I thought it wasn't really effecting me since I was still ovulating regularly. I don't know, it's so easy for the mind to just expect the worst case scenarios.

Still no AF for me. Another temp dip tosay so hopefully she will show soon. If she doesn't show by Monday I have to call my OB and do blood work. I'm still getting stark white BFN so I know I'm not pregnant. I just want her to come
So I can start trying again

How late are you now? Sometimes a light exercise or sex make mine come if I'm late, maybe it's worth a try!?

Happy thanksgiving to everyone! Last year we had thanksgiving at our home and I'm so glad we're not this year. We're going to hubs family and then shopping with my mom Friday morning. Overall today is kind of a bittersweet day. Just had my first negative htp today and tomorrow was the day we were supposed to tell everyone.

Well that's the thing. I'm not sure. Since I had my mirena out at the end of June I've had two 28 day cycles then I had a 29 day and then an 18 day and 15 day cycle. I did clomid this cycle since my doctor thought I wasn't ovulating. So now it's been a 30 day cycle so far and no AF yet

AF started today. I'm moving on to December and a Christmas BFP! Good luck to everyone else testing this month.

I tried preseed this month and was very hopeful. This month I'm going to try to RELAX more. DH downloaded Glow so now he can monitor the BD ,planning. I also have polyp removal Dec. 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->