46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Already celebrated thanksgiving up in Canada but I am looking forward to some Black Friday shopping. Online of course because people are crazy.

I'm thankful for all you ladies, everyday. Not just when we should be thankful.

Had to buy more OPKs today because I'm down to 6 left and o still hasn't happened. Sent me into panic. Looks like I'll have a longer cycle this time around. Hope LP stays at 13 days.

I'm tired as well. Getting sick of the run around from my body.

camp, jgo, trixie - you all are so sweet to always have reassuring words for me! honestly my chart is looking good, but is also looking like most of the other months too. I think it just finally hit me how I've put my life on hold for so long - I met my friends for happy hour yesterday. we used to do it once a month but it never started back up after I left the hospital and recovered. It was so good to just be carefree again - that sounds so crazy that I haven't felt that way in awhile. Maybe this zen or reemergence into my old life will have an effect, you never know.

camp - I wonder if the thyroid thing could be hindering the process? I'm like you - once I know I'm ovulating, I think what other problems could there be? I think when I was worried about my thyroid and looking stuff up that there could be other factors present. It would definitely be worth it to check in with your doctor - it sure wouldn't hurt!

texas - so strange that AF isn't showing for you, especially since you were having such short cycles! But I agree with camp - DTD always jump starts it for me. the (other kind of) O gets the uterus contracting! :haha:

ttc hi! so nice to still hear from you and jgo and wanna and mommy and all of the other lovely moms to be!

mrs green - I know the feeling. it's so bittersweet. for me, it took awhile for my numbers to go down though so I think I was really ready for it when they finally hit zero. plus they were monitoring it with blood tests so I was definitely ready to stop with all the needles. my poor arms - I looked like a bad addict :dohh:

I'm thankful that we have all found each other out here in cyberspace to help us along on this journey. couldn't do it without you ladies :hugs: :hugs:

AF started today. I'm moving on to December and a Christmas BFP! Good luck to everyone else testing this month.

I tried preseed this month and was very hopeful. This month I'm going to try to RELAX more. DH downloaded Glow so now he can monitor the BD ,planning. I also have polyp removal Dec. 3.

I always forget something before I hit send :dohh: sorry that AF came. I try to do at least ONE thing different every month too so I feel like I have an edge on the game :shrug: my DH was ALL about glow since he's so nosy but he's already stopped using it, ugh. hopefully your DH enjoys it and you both get your xmas BFP! :hugs:

Bee - That's awesome that you're so relaxed his cycle. It's always easier said than done, so congrats for having a quick-feeling and relaxed tww!

No blaring positive for me yet, UGH. OPKs are still about the same - strong line but still very negative. We BD last night with preseed and then I slept with the soft cup in. CD 20 today so 3 more days until it's the same o day as last cycle without Vitex. We've been BD-ing every other day. Although today is DH's birthday so we may BD tonight if he initiates :winkwink:.

Well ladies, I'm not sure what's going on. I'm 10 dpo. Here's my test from last night. I don't like blue dye of course but the store was out of eveything else:( The faint line showed up before the three minute mark, but I don't trust these. This morning I had some bleeding that was bright red but not my period so I'm pretty discouraged right now. Period so due next week so we will see what happens. My symptoms seemed so promising. I keep hoping maybe I still will get a BPF.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 21
Elf - if AF isn't due until next week still... the bleeding today could be IB, and if that's the case it'd be too early for the test to show. on the chance that it is IB today, try waiting a few days before testing again (maybe in the meantime you'll be able to find a pink dye test instead!)

Well ladies, I'm not sure what's going on. I'm 10 dpo. Here's my test from last night. I don't like blue dye of course but the store was out of eveything else:( The faint line showed up before the three minute mark, but I don't trust these. This morning I had some bleeding that was bright red but not my period so I'm pretty discouraged right now. Period so due next week so we will see what happens. My symptoms seemed so promising. I keep hoping maybe I still will get a BPF.

Weirdly enough this was the test I got my first BFP with. I didn't believe it because it was a blue dye so I ran to the store that morning and got a FRER.

Trixie – Wishing you the best for your doctor’s appointment! Is it THIS Thursday, Thanksgiving?

Trr & MrsGreen – :hugs: Fx for your rainbow babies!!! Sending baby dust for both of you! :dust::dust:

MrsGreen -- :hugs: It’s a sad thought that tomorrow was going to be the day you told everyone you were pregnant. Your rainbow baby is on its way and would make a WONDERFUL Christmas announcement! :xmas6:

Squirrel – Sorry about the BFN, love! :hugs: Fx you’ll get your BFP in a few days! You’re had some GREAT symptoms this month! You’re definitely not out, yet!

Ajr – Your chart looks WONDERFUL! I tend to see more BFPs with couples who DON’T :sex: so often during the fertile window. You’ll be just fine! Fx you get your BFP this cycle!

I see you’re planning to test on the 4th or a little sooner. My test date is the 2nd…but could be sooner, since I’m have the POAS itch! Like you, I have considered stocking up on some dollar store tests. :blush:My theory: I can get 10 tests for $10 and test EVERYDAY until AF if I wanted to.

Bee – Your chart looks fabulous and I’m very hopeful that this is your month! I think it’s kinda cool that your temps are the same every cycle. I wonder how they’ll change on your BFP month, which fx, is THIS month, even though you don’t want to get your hopes up anymore! Definitely understandable for a year of TTC! Sorry to hear how the trauma from your lost has possibly affected your fertility. :hugs: You are doing the best thing by letting go. I hope to take on the same attitude for future cycles.

I’m 8 DPO, one day behind you and plan not to test until AF doesn’t show either. Last month was my first cycle TTC, but I saw how obsessed I became, how much money and time I wasted, and how SUPER disappointed behind each BFN and AF. I actually cried I was so disappointed! :cry: I don’t want to go through that another cycle! Especially if this turns into LTTTC (I have been NTNP for 10+ years, so LTTTC could be in the cards for me, but I try to stay positive.) AF is due Dec. 2, exactly one week from today. Hopefully I can keep myself distracted until then.

JGo – I hope to get to that zen place to make TTC easier. This is my 2nd cycle TTC and I’ve ALREADY made plans to not test until AF is late. Hopefully next cycle, I can let go even more!

Praying4no2 – Fx that December is your month!!! Perfect way to bring in the New Year!!!! :xmas12:

TTCBaby – Enjoy your 2-part Thanksgiving celebration! Like you, I was never a big fan of Thanksgiving food, but really, it’s the Turkey that I’ve never been a fan of. I LOVE ALL the side dishes and desserts! :cake: Mmmm…..

Texas – Hoping AF comes for you soon, so you won’t have to do any bloodwork. But you never know, you might actually be pregnant but just don’t have enough HCG to show up on a test. Hopefully that’s the case!

Campn – I hope your thyroid issue isn’t affecting your fertility. Really, I wish for ALL OF US that doctors or medication aren’t necessary to improve our fertility, but sadly, that’s not always the case. I really have a feeling that your BFP is coming soon. Baby dust!
:dust:

Thanks ladies :hugs: Wow this thread has moved fast!!

Bee: It’s so fantastic that you’re feeling so relaxed. I’m sure that’s the goal of each and every one of us who is TTC. It’s such a long slog all this waiting, but you have the perfect attitude for it. Your chart is looking amazing. I have a really good feeling for you this cycle!

Camp: Great decision :D I wish I could give my pregnancy tests to my husband, but I’d just go out and buy more :haha: I think you’re right about 12dpo, I have heard that’s the best day to test, but I just know me tomorrow, I know I won’t be able to stop myself.

Tribe: Glad you’re feeling more positive. PMA has a huge impact on our lives in ways we can’t understand yet, so I bet it’ll do great things for you. I hope your doctor’s appointment goes well tomorrow.

jGo: How goes pregnant life? :D

Texas: How frustrating for you that your period is delayed but you’re still getting BFNs. I hope you don’t have to make a trip to the doctor and that your period comes (or that you’re secretly pregnant and your BFP is just taking its time!)

Prayin4no2: Sorry AF got you :hugs: Here’s to a Christmas BFP for you!! :dust:

Try: Sorry your body’s giving you a hard time with this ovulation :hugs: After losses sadly cycles can be totally out of whack. I hope that you ovulate soon. Waiting to ovulate is so frustrating when you don’t know when it’s going to happen. The unknown is so upsetting as trying to plan sex around an ovulation that never seems to come is just so defeating. I hope yours hurries up!

KSquared: Come on positive OPK!!! Every other day sounds fantastic though, that’s the suggested amount, so hopefully you guys can keep that up till ovulation comes.

Elf: Sorry, I can’t see anything on your test :hugs: but the bleeding does sound quite positive as it’s so early for your period. It could very well have been implantation bleeding, which means you wouldn’t see a BFP for a good few days yet. Fingers crossed for you!!

Magical: I hope you don’t have to suffer with LTTTC :hugs: and you have such a good mindset to wait to test until AF is due. Early testing is such a horrible pattern to fall into. Once you’ve started, you just can’t stop yourself and the endless BFNs from testing too early really wear on you. I hope this is your BFP cycle!!

To everyone who celebrates Thanksgiving: I hope you all have a wonderful celebration. I too am thankful for this group and all the lovely ladies in it :hugs:

So I’m starting to feel LOADS better from my cold and sadly all the symptoms I thought might be pregnancy have disappeared :haha: I still have slightly tender breasts and that strange cm, but the food aversions have gone, the slight nausea, everything! Oh well! I am looking forward to testing tomorrow. Stupidly, I have a good feeling now about this cycle. I was looking back through my pictures of my test this morning and I could tweak a super super super faint line out of it (much like I could with my FRER that I took on 10dpo with my daughter’s pregnancy). I know I’m setting myself up for a fall, but I just can’t fight this positive feeling that this might be it.

Thanks ladies :hugs: Wow this thread has moved fast!!

Bee: It’s so fantastic that you’re feeling so relaxed. I’m sure that’s the goal of each and every one of us who is TTC. It’s such a long slog all this waiting, but you have the perfect attitude for it. Your chart is looking amazing. I have a really good feeling for you this cycle!

Camp: Great decision :D I wish I could give my pregnancy tests to my husband, but I’d just go out and buy more :haha: I think you’re right about 12dpo, I have heard that’s the best day to test, but I just know me tomorrow, I know I won’t be able to stop myself.

Tribe: Glad you’re feeling more positive. PMA has a huge impact on our lives in ways we can’t understand yet, so I bet it’ll do great things for you. I hope your doctor’s appointment goes well tomorrow.

jGo: How goes pregnant life? :D

Texas: How frustrating for you that your period is delayed but you’re still getting BFNs. I hope you don’t have to make a trip to the doctor and that your period comes (or that you’re secretly pregnant and your BFP is just taking its time!)

Prayin4no2: Sorry AF got you :hugs: Here’s to a Christmas BFP for you!! :dust:

Try: Sorry your body’s giving you a hard time with this ovulation :hugs: After losses sadly cycles can be totally out of whack. I hope that you ovulate soon. Waiting to ovulate is so frustrating when you don’t know when it’s going to happen. The unknown is so upsetting as trying to plan sex around an ovulation that never seems to come is just so defeating. I hope yours hurries up!

KSquared: Come on positive OPK!!! Every other day sounds fantastic though, that’s the suggested amount, so hopefully you guys can keep that up till ovulation comes.

Elf: Sorry, I can’t see anything on your test :hugs: but the bleeding does sound quite positive as it’s so early for your period. It could very well have been implantation bleeding, which means you wouldn’t see a BFP for a good few days yet. Fingers crossed for you!!

Magical: I hope you don’t have to suffer with LTTTC :hugs: and you have such a good mindset to wait to test until AF is due. Early testing is such a horrible pattern to fall into. Once you’ve started, you just can’t stop yourself and the endless BFNs from testing too early really wear on you. I hope this is your BFP cycle!!

To everyone who celebrates Thanksgiving: I hope you all have a wonderful celebration. I too am thankful for this group and all the lovely ladies in it :hugs:

So I’m starting to feel LOADS better from my cold and sadly all the symptoms I thought might be pregnancy have disappeared :haha: I still have slightly tender breasts and that strange cm, but the food aversions have gone, the slight nausea, everything! Oh well! I am looking forward to testing tomorrow. Stupidly, I have a good feeling now about this cycle. I was looking back through my pictures of my test this morning and I could tweak a super super super faint line out of it (much like I could with my FRER that I took on 10dpo with my daughter’s pregnancy). I know I’m setting myself up for a fall, but I just can’t fight this positive feeling that this might be it.

Thanks! It seems just like my period though so I don't know. I hope I'm not out but it is early. I'll test again next week but I feel so let down:( I have long cycles and sometimes don't ovulate. It doesn't help that I just found out a friend is pregnant after just starting to try.

I'm very excited for a few of you to test! It froze at 23 BFPS and it needs to change! Let's bring that number up shall we!? 👍

Squirrel - pregnant life is great :) tho I seem to be coming into the morning sickness stage... But I'll take it if it means baby bear is doing well. Thanks for asking :)

Evening ladies. I haven't tested again..I had this wave of just feeling out this month so thought what's the point in depressing myself because of a pee stick lol. So won't be testing now unless my period is a no show.

So focusing on my tutu's here's a couple of pics to show what I've been up to =)[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/20151124_214442.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/20151124_214442.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/IMG_20151116_014443.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/IMG_20151116_014443.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Good luck ladies who are testing soon or about to ov. Hope everyone else is well xx

Those tutus are cute!!! I'm starting to feel crampy again so hopefully that means AF is coming. Funny I never want her to show up
But with all the negative tests I just want her to come on already so I can try and get back to normal.... Sigh

Ciz- I'm sorry you're feeling down hun, really every passing month a little voice in me says "it'll never happen". I hate it and I feel like I can't breathe anymore.

I love love those tutus! So beautiful! You're really good at this! I wish I had a skill like that. Guess it's not too late to learn!

Texas- Ugh I know that feeling exactly. I keep wasting tests when AF doesn't show and I just talk myself into testing saying well maybe now I'm further enough for it to show a line. Like one day I'm hoping it doesn't show, and the next I'm praying it does.

I wanna wish you all happy thanksgiving even if you don't celebrate it in your country! It's good to be thankful I think!

What is everyone cooking/eating!? I'm making a Greek side dish and brining it to my sister's where we are all getting together!

We're going to dh's grandma's house for dinner. I'm hosting dinner with my family on Sunday so we're pretty much eating turkey all weekend lol.

I know it's too early, but my SVT has been out of control the last two days. It's pretty well under control by the meds I take, but rapid heart rate/svt was always my first pregnancy sign with all past pregnancies(and MC's).

Already celebrated thanksgiving up in Canada but I am looking forward to some Black Friday shopping. Online of course because people are crazy.

I'm thankful for all you ladies, everyday. Not just when we should be thankful.

Had to buy more OPKs today because I'm down to 6 left and o still hasn't happened. Sent me into panic. Looks like I'll have a longer cycle this time around. Hope LP stays at 13 days.

I'm tired as well. Getting sick of the run around from my body.

hey, fellow Canadian here too :)

these tests are the WORST for evaps. I'd get a pink dye test.. even if it's a $store test.. they are better then these ones

Evening ladies. I haven't tested again..I had this wave of just feeling out this month so thought what's the point in depressing myself because of a pee stick lol. So won't be testing now unless my period is a no show.

So focusing on my tutu's here's a couple of pics to show what I've been up to =)[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/20151124_214442.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/20151124_214442.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/IMG_20151116_014443.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/IMG_20151116_014443.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Good luck ladies who are testing soon or about to ov. Hope everyone else is well xx
Super cute! I try and focus on knitting to keep me busy now days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->