46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Ajr – Your chart looks WONDERFUL! I tend to see more BFPs with couples who DON’T :sex: so often during the fertile window. You’ll be just fine! Fx you get your BFP this cycle!

I see you’re planning to test on the 4th or a little sooner. My test date is the 2nd…but could be sooner, since I’m have the POAS itch! Like you, I have considered stocking up on some dollar store tests. :blush:My theory: I can get 10 tests for $10 and test EVERYDAY until AF if I wanted to.

Thank you for your support :hugs:
Can you believe it I walked to the $store when ds1 was at dance class and I walked out of there with ZERO tests! Talk about the strength that took LOL .. Kinda proud of myself..:haha: On the other hand, I already made plans in my head to go back..... maybe tomorrow with kids are in school :dohh::dohh::growlmad: I will need to possibly keep busy with grocery and christmas shopping so that I don't go! if I make it until Thursday with out going, I don't have chance to go until Monday haha.. dh is around on the weekends and I never go to the $store and buy a ton of tests like a crazy woman in front of him :haha:

Cd 31 and still no AF. Still BFN on tests. This sucks so bad. But I'm not going to let it get me down. I'm going to enjoy Thanksgiving with my family. We will eventually get it all sorted out. I know it...

Good morning ladies. Happy thanksgiving to those in the US.

Magical - Yes my doctors appointment is today. I live in Canada so our thanksgiving was in October. :)

Squirrel - I do highly enjoy keeping a PMA. It helps when DH and I remind each other we aren't allowed to be sad. He's a trooper. And thank you, I hope my appointment goes better than I think it will.

Ciz - love love love those tutus! That reminds me that I need to make a tulle ball gown for myself - we're holding a princess party within my hometown for all mothers and daughters in 2 weeks. I have no children but I'll be volunteering there with my mom.

Anyone have any questions I should probably be asking? or tests I can try to make them do today? lol I'm feeling a bit nervous and keep losing my train of thought. I think I need to make a list lol

Hi ladies.

I hope you're all well! I check in every day to see how you all are!

Wow, those tutus are beautiful. You're so clever. I wouldn't have a clue where to begin!

Bee, you sound so positive and relaxed, and that's amazing :cloud9: It's the best way to be. I can't talk, I was a nervous wreck, but I wish I hadn't been as it really affects your mood and your daily life - I know because it happened to me! So you really are in the best frame of mind! Keeping everything crossed for you!

Good luck to all ladies waiting to test! I agree with Camp, that 23 needs to change. I'm sure this time next week that number will have increased a lot :)

Happy Holidays to all of those celebrating!

Aww thank you ladies! So kind =) hopefully the crowd will be just as nice as you guys and buy some hehe

The oh actually urged me to test today but with frer. Was tired last night was in bed early and this back ache and cramp feels like it's doing a circle in exactly same place right round. Still not seeing a line but here's a pic if you fancy a nosey =)

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/20151126_163600-1.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/20151126_163600-1.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Happy Thanksgiving, ladies! As much as I want to complain about my PMS symptoms and feeling out at 9 DPO... I would much rather focus on how thankful I am to have you ladies in my life. I don't know how I could take on this stressful journey without you. Thank you for your support and kind words. Sometimes the smallest things you say can make the biggest difference while taking on such a tedious journey as TTC. I have my up days and my down days, but no matter what day it is, you ladies are there with 100% unwavering support! You ladies are the best! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! Love you guys! :friends:

Can you really hun? Ah I so hope it is =)

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you in the USA.

Well let me tell you, every cycle I realize just so dumb I am..
Started testing and today is only 6dpo. *sigh*
I guess this cycle with not buying the IC(so I don't have 40 IC under counter) and only have 6 more $store gets + 2 FRER .. I figure I can test for the next week using $store then use the frer on official test date.. Not a good plan but I'm going with it. *sigh*
I just can't stop myself from testing but if I don't buy anymore and really stay true to that.. I have three kids to buy christmas gifts for, really I AM NOT BUYING ANYMORE TEST THIS CYCLE lol I like the idea of using 1 a day then using frer around real test time :)
Anyhow here is my dpo6 test.
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=485705

I do see a squinter so i am really starting to think my body is lame and for some reason I always have a random very low amount of hcg (like the 1 value back on dpo 7 last cycle!) Oh well. But at least I'm not crazy and had the blood work to back it up last cycle. I just really want to see a REAL line this cycle!

I don't normally get sick to my tummy in tww, and it's to early for it to be a symptom. I have not felt well all day, feel like I'm going to throw up. I bet I am catching the tummy bug my ds3 just had. Ugh. I feel the 2ww is always very high stress time.

I think I'm seeing something faint hun. Fx for you x

ajr I think I see something, but I'm wearing my contacts so I can't be sure. fx for you.

well ladies, I went to my appointment. I laughed a lot with my doctor. Unfortunately they still won't do a whole lot with me yet, but they did some blood work today to check hormone levels and some other stuff. Gah, my memory sucks. I don't remember what the lab will all check for, I just remember hormone levels lol. And I have a pap scheduled for three days before Christmas. My doctor thinks that I really don't have a problem ovulating considering I do opks, temp and have a pretty regular cycle, so it could be DH or a possible tubal obstruction why we haven't gotten pregnant yet. But we'll find out.

Faint line I saw this am is still faint but def getting 'darker' https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=485833
Super crampy, bad back ache, feverish, and nauseous today. Could be cold but hoping with that super squinter, it's a good thing.

Trixie- glad your appointment went well. Are they goin to do an ultra sound to check for obstruction? I ask because they did one for me when we weren't getting pregnant. How long have you been trying for?

Ajr- I'm on my phone so I can't really see but those look like dollar tree test? If they are I HATE them. I had a super positive test, like almost as dark as the control line and for fun I took a dollar tree one and it was barely there at all! Made me freak out! Lol

mrsgreen - they want to schedule an ultrasound once I do the pap and get my blood work results back. Doctor said in the mean time I need to try get DH to go for his analysis and wants him to come to my next appointment with me. We've been ntnp for about 2 years and have been actively ttc on and off for almost a year. Just recently we've been really trying again.

Hi ladies,

Hope those of you who celebrate Thanksgiving had a lovely day yesterday and that those of you trying to take advantage of Black Friday are getting some great bargains :)

12dpo today and still BFNs. This isn't my cycle. Again. Hard not to feel upset. Next cycle AF will be due on Christmas Day or a few days afterwards. Dreading that to be honest. Would be nice to imagine getting a Christmas Day BFP, but with our track record now, it would be a string of Christmas Day BFNs leading to a painful period as a present. I'm going to book a doctor's appointment for Monday to talk to them. I had one booked last month, but in our move I was so busy and totally forgot to go. This time I won't forget. I'm too worried. Moving on to our 9th month of trying when it was just so easy the first two times. We've had sex at the perfect times, but it's just not happening. Next cycle we will try every other day in fertile window instead of every day, as if there are sperm issues, then that might help. I'm just so sad :cry:

Ciz and Ajr- I think I see something

Trixie- I hope you get answers soon. If your bloodwork comes back normal, I'd have your dh get an SA. It's less expensive and a good starting point.

Afm- I have 2 more tests coming up that I am not looking forward to. I've heard the HSG test is very painful the SHG not so much. Once they're done though we're in the clear to bd again thank goodness!

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/20151127_131949.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/20151127_131949.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

I think I'm seeing it... very faint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->