46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Hi ladies,

Hope those of you who celebrate Thanksgiving had a lovely day yesterday and that those of you trying to take advantage of Black Friday are getting some great bargains :)

12dpo today and still BFNs. This isn't my cycle. Again. Hard not to feel upset. Next cycle AF will be due on Christmas Day or a few days afterwards. Dreading that to be honest. Would be nice to imagine getting a Christmas Day BFP, but with our track record now, it would be a string of Christmas Day BFNs leading to a painful period as a present. I'm going to book a doctor's appointment for Monday to talk to them. I had one booked last month, but in our move I was so busy and totally forgot to go. This time I won't forget. I'm too worried. Moving on to our 9th month of trying when it was just so easy the first two times. We've had sex at the perfect times, but it's just not happening. Next cycle we will try every other day in fertile window instead of every day, as if there are sperm issues, then that might help. I'm just so sad :cry:

Big hugs lovely.xx. I hope it's just a late bfp for you. I seem to be getting faint ish lines now 13dpo. So still every chance hun. I read some where that docs actually recommend the every other day as it increases the Sperm quality? No idea how correct that info is.. maybe worth asking your doc about it? Xxx

Ciz and Ajr- I think I see something

Trixie- I hope you get answers soon. If your bloodwork comes back normal, I'd have your dh get an SA. It's less expensive and a good starting point.

Afm- I have 2 more tests coming up that I am not looking forward to. I've heard the HSG test is very painful the SHG not so much. Once they're done though we're in the clear to bd again thank goodness!

Thanks hun x all the best for the next tests xx

hugs squirrel :hugs:

thanks smille. fortunately for us, I have fertility coverage, if I need it, through my group insurance and DH's SA is free through our province. It's just a matter of getting him to go do it. But my doctor is very optimistic and thinks we just need a bit of a tiny push to get pregnant. I hope that's the case. Good luck with your upcoming tests!

ciz I think I see it on the frer

Squirrel, I can totally sympathize. We are on cycle 11 TTC and I hear you about the monthly disappointment and how BD seems to have become a chore (my DH either is more interested in staying up until the wee hours focused on something else he's working on, or too tired, or can't keep it up) it's like a huge relief for me every time we have a successful BD and quite stressful for me. If one thing getting pregnant would give us, it would be a normal sex life again! I also have a doctors appointment in early December to see what might be the problem, though as despite the BD stress we have been timing things quite well. Weve tried eod, weve tried ED, weve tried just using OPK, and now i think EOD until a positive on the OPK and/or any fertile CM is my method of choice... I'm 34 and not getting any younger. Don't feel like we have the luxury of giving ourselves loads of time to keep trying naturally. But so don't want to have a baby via needles, pills, etc if we can help it! Would want nothing more than a BFP for xmas! Hope the same for you! What a wonderful gift that would be!!

Ciz - I see something on that last frer! Hope this is it.

Just popping in to see how you all are. Hugs to those feeling out - the cycle is torturous, but I know you'll all see those bfps soon.

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/20151127_131949.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/20151127_131949.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

I think I'm seeing it... very faint.

I see! How many dpo are you?

12 or 13 dpo. Fingers crossed af stays away.

Temp drop from 97.33 to 97.07 so hopefully that means AF is on her way. Just ready for this cycle to be done so I can start again lol

Squirrel - Big hugs to you :hugs:. I know how you feel with seeing that bfn late in the tww and just knowing that it didn't happen. And then the dreadful wait for the inevitable AF to arrive. Month after month it all feels a little further out of reach. That's great that you're going to see your doctor. I always feel better when I have some plan to take control.

Ciz - I think I see something too, and I'm on my phone! FX it'll get darker and you'll have a sticky bfp soon!

Lauren - I'm so with you on feeling like no matter what the timing of BD, it doesn't seem to make a huge difference. I have had a bfp once before, and we were so not into BD that cycle. I think we only managed twice leading up to O and it was our 11th month ttc (8th cycle with my long cycles). So you just never know when the stars are going to align. I'm on month 16 now of trying for our rainbow bfp. Getting one before Chrostmas (and my former due date in Feb) would be amazing but I'm not very hopeful.

OPKs are STILL negative and even lighter than before. I think this happened last cycle right before they turned positive. Still keeping up the BD every other day with preseed and soft cup. Last time was last night, and had sexy dreams which hopefully means O is getting close. It's been really awkward to have to put in the preseed, and then afterward put in the soft cup. And the soft cup hasn't been 100% comfortable for me. There's a little nob on the tip of it that I can feel when I walk, and sometimes when I shift it feels like stuff leaks out. Looking forward to being able to BD without these things!

Hi ksquared,
I started using preseed this month, and maybe I'm not using it right, but I put it in in the bathroom before any action in the bedroom :) that might make it less awkward? And there's been a few times I've put it in, only for DH to be too tired, but a few hours later he's ready. Im pretty sure the preseed is still in there (sure feels like it!) Hours later. I'm telling myself it's still effective even that much later. I don't use cups but I can imagine that's akward.. I just spent the last half hour after BD laying in bed propped up on a pillow that DH has started putting under my butt lately . He'll start chanting "go!go!go!" Kinda sweet :) good luck to you this month. Must be frustrating to not get the + on an OPK

Hi ksquared,
I started using preseed this month, and maybe I'm not using it right, but I put it in in the bathroom before any action in the bedroom :) that might make it less awkward? And there's been a few times I've put it in, only for DH to be too tired, but a few hours later he's ready. Im pretty sure the preseed is still in there (sure feels like it!) Hours later. I'm telling myself it's still effective even that much later. I don't use cups but I can imagine that's akward.. I just spent the last half hour after BD laying in bed propped up on a pillow that DH has started putting under my butt lately . He'll start chanting "go!go!go!" Kinda sweet :) good luck to you this month. Must be frustrating to not get the + on an OPK

I don't think you're using it wrong at all. I use preseed the same way - I put it in in the bathroom about 10-15 minutes before. But I use less than the recommended amount. I just find it to be way too much and quite sticky. And I also do the pillow under butt/hips. My DH tries to encourage me to hold my legs up in the air sometimes after bd. Especially when it's around my fertile window time lol

honestly feel these tests always have a super faint line now days, they are just bad :/ And yes.. I could not help it .. total poas addict and I swear I will not be buying more. By the time my period is due I suppose I will know or not if she arrives as I am 100% positive I will be out of tests LOL
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=485978

Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving! Ours was so much fun, so much delicious food that was eaten so fast!

This friend of mine was ttcing when I had just started to in July, now she's more than half way done with her pregnancy, really nothing makes you realize how lengthy ttc is like seeing a pregnancy fly by so fast!

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/20151127_131949.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/20151127_131949.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

I think I'm seeing it... very faint.

Ciz I see something but it looks like the white line I get when I get too much urine on the stick that goes away as it dries. :/ hope it's just my phone. FX af stays away for you!!

Trixie- sounds super similar to out story lots of ntnp and then trying. My doc finally gave me a prescription for progesterone to help clean out and make it extra cozy for a little bean and the very first month we got pregnant! So fx for you it's something similar.

hugs squirrel :hugs:

thanks smille. fortunately for us, I have fertility coverage, if I need it, through my group insurance and DH's SA is free through our province. It's just a matter of getting him to go do it. But my doctor is very optimistic and thinks we just need a bit of a tiny push to get pregnant. I hope that's the case. Good luck with your upcoming tests!

ciz I think I see it on the frer

That's awesome news! The only thing our insurance covers is testing which don't get me wrong is a huge help, but since we know we need treatment it sucks.

Lauren - I totally get where you're coming from. All I want for Christmas is my sex life back. I'm tired of timing it bc it's like an added chore. If I try to get creative he's just too tired. So then I have to break the news that it's "go time" and it ruins everything that sex should be. Hopefully we'll all see bfps soon so we can focus on other things.

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/20151127_165523.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/20151127_165523.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

This was early this evening. No warning spotting yet which is looking good for no period =)

Well, despite all the symtpoms the spotting ended up being early AF:( so on to next cycle and baby dust to you all!

Well, despite all the symtpoms the spotting ended up being early AF:( so on to next cycle and baby dust to you all!

Sorry hun :hugs: lots of luck next cycle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->