46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

agreed ttc baby - although this thread is often a very positive one, it's really about the whole journey, which in the case of TTC consists of a lot of heartbreak - so pour it all out girl!

I know that everyone has had different experiences with losses - I didn't have a choice since I hemorrhaged and was rushed into emergency surgery - d and c included - but if I could go back and have a say in anything, I would not have gotten the d and c. Like I said, everyone has different experiences and I didn't have a MMC, so it might not even be applicable.

texas - I'm assuming you are a teacher! what do you teach? So glad you got an appt in! :happydance:

so AF arrived right on time this morning. I'm glad that even though my 4 days of spotting was very uncharacteristic that LP stayed the same at 14 days, so that's good at least. My client this morning said to me - mark my word, you look different, I think you are about to find our you're pregnant. I told her I definitely wasn't but of course I didn't get into gory details about actually bleeding so she was still insisting.... ugh :dohh:

Bee it is good to see you too. Not in the wait yet, surprisingly OPKs are just getting lighter. Really hope they are quick to reply and you get some answers :hugs: Let me know how the acupuncture goes, hopefully just the thing needed to get your BFP

Ksquared glad to hear it, major babydust your way.

TTC be a downer hon, we all are at some point. If you need to vent go for it. We are all here for you :hugs:. I am so very sorry you're in this situation

I just started to spot. At only 10 DPO!? My period isn't due for another 4-5 days. This is ridiculous! I'm so mad!

Ttc baby- were all on an emotional roller coaster just every coaster is a little different than the next. Sometimes you need to vent, then the next day you'll be fine and then you'll need to vent again. It's totally okay and we're all here to support you!

Campn tmi questions but color and amount? I believe it can take up to 11-12dpo for implantation. Everything X'd for you

Bee- I teach all kinds of stuff lol I'm an elective teacher at a middle school so I do a 6th grade garden course 6th grade art and 8th grade computer. I prefer my 6th graders though. They aren't quite as horomonal! I'm glad AF showed up on time. Perhaps your body is just sorting itself out. Im honestly hoping that by the time I see him my AF will
have come on time with a normal LP and I will still be charting and maybe getting closer to O!

Campn tmi questions but color and amount? I believe it can take up to 11-12dpo for implantation. Everything X'd for you

It looked like pink cervical mucus. This what I get before AF usually. I hope it's not AF, but at least I got a shorter cycle this month.

Campn as long as the spotting does not turn red and does not continue this could be a really good sign. Please keep us updated.

TTC- please vent. We all need to sometimes. Sorry for your loss, sweetie.

I'm going to be a Debbie downer right now.

I have had literally the worst month of my life. First the mc, then last night I had to put my handsome 4 year old dog down due to a surprise diagnosis of end stage liver failure with toxins that got into his brain. He was like a baby to me. Put up a good fight though.

Trying to be very optimistic this month as we timed everything well given the mess that my hormones were in. I'm hoping for some good news to help me through.

It's been a rough month.

Drum- I hope so! Thank you hun, you're so encouraging! All of you ladies are!

Trr- So sorry sweetie, there's so little you can do when they get this sick, at least he's at peace now. I hope December will be a super month!
isn't it funny how when it pours it rains? Really I've learned that bad things happen all at once at times, which makes it so unfair... but also good things happen all at once. November hasn't been good to many of us here it seems.

I know I see a line. I am so fustrated. Maybe I should buy blue dye tests??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 18
I'm sorry hun, looks like neither of us are having good luck! I just started spotting at 10 DPO so I'm done testing for now, I'll just wait and see if AF will show her ugly face.

Campn- I agree it might be IB. I don't want to give false hope, but it sounds very promising. Fxd that's what it is.

Trr- I am so sorry about your dog :hugs:. I had a dog for many years that got diabetes and his organs shut down. I was completely devastated, but relieved bc he suffered for so long. They really are like furry children.

Omg ladies, totally crappy pic, I think the camera in my phone is crapping out from taking a million and one pictures of these stupid tests every day...BUT ANYHOW, CAN YOU SEE THE LINE HERE!?!? I am seriously shaking .. It's a true line and def a start to hopefully a nice dark bfp soon... Please please please keep fx for me this little bean sticks.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    63.2 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 26
*sigh* oh well. There is really a line, no question in my mind. It is super dark and gloomy out so house is dark.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=487364

Ajr- I'm pretty sure I see a line although the color is hard to judge on but I'm horrible with colors! Your temperature looks like it's going up so you could have just implanted yesterday?

And ajr no way buy blue dye they give tona offalse positives! Hate blue dye!

Probably there just too early for us o see yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->