46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

My friend says she can see better here in this picture. I look at all these crazy tests I keep posting on my iMac and like you all I can't see not a line in my pics but promise they are really there irl. I will say though it helps looking in small screens when judging a test pic.. The lines are usually way more visible on say a small iPhone screen vs a big giant 27"iMac.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    46.9 KB · Views: 32
My friend says she can see better here in this picture. I look at all these crazy tests I keep posting on my iMac and like you all I can't see not a line in my pics but promise they are really there irl. I will say though it helps looking in small screens when judging a test pic.. The lines are usually way more visible on say a small iPhone screen vs a big giant 27"iMac.

Invert

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    46.8 KB · Views: 15
I can't even put into words how amazing you all are. Such love <3

Trr, I'm so sorry about your dog, my heart goes out to you.

Ajr, I swear I'm seeing something! I have everythinf crossed for you.

Me: I've decided to see what my body decides to do. Going to give it a week and if not talk to my doctor about a D&C. I obviously rather go naturally but, not sure how long I'll last.

Again I seriously cannot explain how grateful I am for each and every one of you <3

TTC baby you are way braver and stronger than me. im not sure I would be able to do that if I were in that position. You are in my prayers dear. I am so sorry you have to go through this.

Me: I've decided to see what my body decides to do. Going to give it a week and if not talk to my doctor about a D&C. I obviously rather go naturally but, not sure how long I'll last.

Big hugs :hugs: We will be here waiting with you...

i was looking on my phone screen hun and i don't see anything on that or the laptop. :( but like i said i know that doesn't mean anything really anyway, what matters is whats there in person. i know they can be super faint.

sorry ajr, I'm on an iPhone and I don't see anything.

so sorry trr about your dog. We have three, but a few years back I lost my chocolate lab so I understand the pain of losing a fur baby. big hugs sent your way :hugs:

ladies, I am really really confused. Does raspberry tea have an effect on ovulating? To be specific, like delaying it? I haven't had a + opk at all yet, and going by past cycles, I should have had one by now. They're stark white right now, but two days ago I could have sworn I was on the verge of it being nearly positive. Tonight I did a hpt (negative) and did an opk at the same time (bright white negative as well) so I'm just really confused. I don't know what to think. I've been so upbeat about this cycle now I'm just... lost, annoyed and sooooo confused.

Trix- I could be wrong but I don't think it effects ovulation, from what I understand it thickens your uterine lining so it's easier for an egg to implant, it can also cause contractions so it's recommended to kickstart labor!

Ajr - I think I see something, but it's hard to tell. What dpo are you now? Good luck!

Glad DH and I BD this morning because check out this opk from earlier this evening! Woohoo! CD 26 - finally! I'm calling this a positive because I had an almost positive this morning, so I'm guessing In the 12 hours since I've missed the darkest surge. I've had some o pains, but not the obvious consistent ache I usually get that lasts 12 hours so we'll see if my temp is up in the morning or if O is still on the way. I usually O quickly after a surge.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 8
what campn said :)

and ksquared that's great hun!!!

ladies i'll be mia for a bit going to be on vacation until next wed. see you then! i may pop in while i'm gone but not sure.

Thanks, mommy!

Oh wait - the one this morning is a blaring positive. Should I still call last night's positive? Sometimes I think that yes it's the same darkness as the control, and sometimes I think it's just barely lighter. Perhaps I'll see what my crosshairs do in a few days because today should be O day for sure.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 3
Thanks, mommy!

Oh wait - the one this morning is a blaring positive. Should I still call last night's positive? Sometimes I think that yes it's the same darkness as the control, and sometimes I think it's just barely lighter. Perhaps I'll see what my crosshairs do in a few days because today should be O day for sure.

I think last night was your true positive since it takes time for LH to go throw your system and into your urine so maybe by the time it makes it there it's been hours. However go get that eggy girl!

k - hard to say! I have such a short surge so that never happens to me. I would have thought yesterday was O day looking at your temps but today's opk actually looks a smidge darker than yesterday's to me. just keep BDing if you can and then see what your chart does! finally! :happydance:

camp - any more spotting? temp is looking great!

Bee- No! It was only this random one time, I usually spot for two days then I get my period, no spotting until now so I'll wait and see. I'm not testing today, or tomorrow. I gave my sister the pregnancy tests I have cause it was so mentally exhausting.

ALSO, I got the test and confirm first response cause it includes one of the old FRER!

Temps are Looking good campn! Fingers crossed you get your BFP!

Afm I'm just chilling over here. Temp is still above coverline at 97.57 but it's down from 97.7 yesterday. Thinking fallback rise. My temps overall are higher than they've been all cycle for the most part. So now I wait for AF to show. Not holding out much hope for a BFP

Campn- I agree with teeny, looks like you have gone triphasic. My chart was triphasic when I got pregnant.

My fingers are crossed for you. Hope I'm right behind you.

camp - great news about the spotting stopping...that's really, really promising!!

And awesome idea about the testing. To you and all the girls here I meant to mention that the best thing I've done for myself since ttc was not testing ONCE this past cycle. It was really so freeing. I know it is easier said than done, but in all honestly, it wasn't really difficult at all! I typically started testing at 10dpo so I've been a small POAS addict in the past too. The month of my BFP I didn't test til I was late and I see now that's really the only way for me. Every BFN test before AF just made me feel so dumb for some reason. Like I got beat at my own game. So if you can - it was an AMAZING feeling not testing!

camp - great news about the spotting stopping...that's really, really promising!!

And awesome idea about the testing. To you and all the girls here I meant to mention that the best thing I've done for myself since ttc was not testing ONCE this past cycle. It was really so freeing. I know it is easier said than done, but in all honestly, it wasn't really difficult at all! I typically started testing at 10dpo so I've been a small POAS addict in the past too. The month of my BFP I didn't test til I was late and I see now that's really the only way for me. Every BFN test before AF just made me feel so dumb for some reason. Like I got beat at my own game. So if you can - it was an AMAZING feeling not testing!

I completely agree! I will never test early again if this cycle I get AF. You're completely right, I was getting obsessed and honestly a little crazy. I don't want to get to that place ever. I feel so much better this way, at least if I test once and get BFN I only get bummed once, but not every single day until AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->