46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Jgo I can't wait to see your precious little one. I'm sure all is fine.

Teeny- such a cute little baby!

So, today I feel gross. I have a headache, bloated, sore nipples, pelvic area crampy on both sides and so s o sleepy.

Teeny- how adorable! Time sure does fly!

Jgo- I'm excited to see yours hun!

Scan went great! Thank god.
Measuring two days ahead so 8wks 2 days with a heart rate of 170 :)
The circle to the left is the yolk sac, then moving right it's the rump up to the head.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 7
Super adorable little bean! What did the donor say when he found out!? I bet he's so proud!

Super adorable little bean! What did the donor say when he found out!? I bet he's so proud!

thanks! he was very sweet and VERY excited for us =) and i'm sure a bit relieved that he's now off duty ;) i'm just dying to know if the little one inherited his gorgeous curls!

Beautiful scans! I am thinking you both will be team pink soon. Thank you both for the pictures.

Tested today on cheapie and another super squinter. Will be using the frer tomorrow so will see how it goes. Tomorrow's last day before I'm officially late. Hope everyone is doing well.

Beautiful scans ladies.

Afm.... looks like my ewcm is starting fx it's not gonna be a repeat of last cycle and ov on time. I'm feeling lots of pinches right and left side mainly right with it aching my hip alittle. So keep those fingers crossed for me ladies x

jGo- oh I bet he's kinda sad he won't have any "excuse" to make deposits anymore! Fx for super cute baby curls!

Drum- So excited for yo! Can't wait to see tomorrow's test!

Drum- also looking for forward to your test tomorrow.

Jgo- such a little cutie already. Looking forward to seeing more.

Af is just finishing up so we are BDing starting tomorrow. Trying out the SMEP over the holidays. Hoping to o in a week. Hope everyone is well.

Drum- also looking for forward to your test tomorrow.

Jgo- such a little cutie already. Looking forward to seeing more.

Af is just finishing up so we are BDing starting tomorrow. Trying out the SMEP over the holidays. Hoping to o in a week. Hope everyone is well.

Love the new avatar! You've the prettiest eyes!

Thanks campn! My DH says that he hopes our babies get them too. I agree.

I have been lurking in the background for a few days but I guess I'm starting back up with the BDing and poas. I feel like I am extremely lucky that I have a 26 day cycle so I don't have a crazy amount of waiting to do.

I have been lurking in the background for a few days but I guess I'm starting back up with the BDing and poas. I feel like I am extremely lucky that I have a 26 day cycle so I don't have a crazy amount of waiting to do.

That's definitely lucky! My cycles are 33-34 days and I don't ovulate until CD20 most cycles, so for a while there I even forget we are ttcing! :p

That's definitely lucky! My cycles are 33-34 days and I don't ovulate until CD20 most cycles, so for a while there I even forget we are ttcing! :p

As long as things stay at 26 days for me, we should have similar dpos. Tww buddies :)

Trr- Woohoo! Really hoping this cycle is it for so many on here, it's been tough these past few months. Someone on my Facebook just announced she's expecting in July, we were both pregnant with our boys at the same time so I feel left out this time. I feel like once we are trying, pregnancy announcements don't help the waiting :p

Fab news and scan picture jGo. So pleased all is well. Xx

Trr and Campn, FX'd this is your month. Good luck with the SMEP Trr. I have heard great things about it. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->