46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Changed my chart again. I decided that what I had wasn't really my period. My temp keeps on going higher and higher. Im not pregnant I know that. All my tests have been bfn. Tuesday can't get here fast enough

Bee if you're watching, you like totally got your CHS today! Woohoo! Hopefully there's one plumb fertilized egg traveling down to your uterus now! Got everything tightly crossed for you <3

thanks camp!! you are so sweet :) I'm always lurking but mostly (as of late) things are so hectic that I'm all over the place. dealing with a crisis at work today :dohh: it seems never ending right now!

but yes - hurray for CH! temp was exceptionally high today, but I woke up an hour later than normal so that's prob why. almost time for the BDing to commence for you!

drum - girrrrrrrl where is that test?!

ciz - fingers are so crossed for you! early o, early, o (I'm chanting that for you too!)

jgo and teeny - LOVING the scans! it's crazy how cute a little fetus can be when TTC :haha:

trr - you are just chugging along here. time to take advantage of being more fertile after a loss - this is so going to be your month!

squirrel - hi! I realized I forgot about you last time since you weren't around as much. But we are almost cycle buddies. how is TWW treating you? hope all is well and that it's your month! acupuncture went really well (you had said you might be interested). was super relaxing. It's also expensive here but I was surprised that she thought once a month (before O) would suffice so when I thought about it, not a bad expense at all. If it were more often it might be...

texas - Tuesday cannot come soon enough for you. Hoping you get good news and that they can help you very quickly with whatever it is that is going on. I'll be thinking of you!

peanut - I keep forgetting to welcome you! how are you feeling today? and omg that new pic - what an extremely adorable peanut you have!!

smille - how are you? have you confirmed O??

peanut - I keep forgetting to welcome you! how are you feeling today? and omg that new pic - what an extremely adorable peanut you have!!

smille - how are you? have you confirmed O??

Yes, I am pretty sure I o'd. I had positive opks followed with O pain and ff gave me CH's. I'm 5dpo, however my temps are really wacky this cycle. Probably bc one night it's warm and the next freezing. This weather is so wacky. I'm done temping this month bc it's just added stress. I'm in the process of baking Christmas cookies.

that's right smille - we are neighbors! it's been so crazy here for sure. freezing now - spring time again by xmas :wacko: we are almost cycle buddies too - I'm just 2 days behind :happydance: what ever happened to lauren?? I got so busy after she said she was from Pitt too I never responded.... hmmm. I'll PM her.

trr - thanks for asking :hugs: loving the new pic - now I get to really envision your baby since I have both pieces of the puzzle (assuming that's DH :haha:). I am well. Really just so crazy busy - it's terrible. I haven't been home all week. Was supposed to be home all weekend getting ready for our holiday party, but my best friend's dad passed last night and I will now be heading up to Rochester. can't catch a break, but obv this is a reminder that things can be way worse. I've already lost my father, but losing someone else would just be horrific. I've been dreading my upcoming due date (1o days, eek!) but maybe this was a nice reminder that things can always, always be worse. trying to stay positive as it approaches. haven't been obsessing over ttc. I'll never be one of those people who doesn't "try" and then gets pregnant, but we didn't BD the last fertile day of my window and I had wanted to. Just didn't have it in me. But maybe it's the closest thing I'll get to "not trying". AF due 2 days after the EDD, so hopefully I won't get hit doubly hard....:shrug: xoxo

I was wondering the same thing. Last she posted she was going through testing and would have an answer within a month.

I cannot believe our follow up appt is in 10 days. I am extremely nervous, but hopeful that they'll help us. I want to test prior to the appt, but I highly doubt it'll be anything other than a bfn.

Well ladies test from this morning was negative. I called the doctor and due to the fact of mid-cycle bleeding my appointment will be moved up to the 7th. Thank you all for sticking by me during this time, I really cappreciate this.

GL and babydust ladies

so sorry drum but am glad that your appt is moved up and in fact just around the corner by the time the holidays fly by! will be thinking of you! :hugs:

So sorry drum :( but you're still not out until AF shows. Glad they moved your appointment forward, bleeding mid cycle may be hormonal imbalance and maybe once this is taken care of you'll fall prego right away!

Bee thank you. Really nervous but happy that something will be done. Congrats on the crosshairs, will be cheering for you!

Campn The witch still is not here but I am just ready for this appointment. Hope everything is good with you. Will be sending babydust your way

Smille thank you :hugs:

I was wondering the same thing. Last she posted she was going through testing and would have an answer within a month.

I cannot believe our follow up appt is in 10 days. I am extremely nervous, but hopeful that they'll help us. I want to test prior to the appt, but I highly doubt it'll be anything other than a bfn.

Hi Ladies! Sorry I've been MIA. Honestly wanted to take a step back from the forum because I was getting too worked up over reading too much, driving myself crazy, and feeling like a failure. I've stopped using Facebook for the same reasons - too many people's kids and pregnancy announcements - just depresses me. Anyway I saw this randomly in my email notification and thought, "they couldn't be possibly be referring to ME" and sure enough, you were. It makes me feel so good knowing others, especially complete strangers, care enough to wonder about my well-being...so thank you so much. It really made my day.:hugs:

So...update in order I guess! The first thing was my doctor looked at my summer bloodwork at that appointment and saw my FSH level was 25. Apparently that is like the level of a menopausal woman (according to my googling...) and indicated "diminished ovarian reserve." Strange, since I'm 34 (not really young, but not terrible I guess). So he retested me for that and other things on day 3 of my period (which was last Saturday). This time, it came back 12.8. Still not great, and still indicates "diminished ovarian reserve" but I don't think it's a death sentence at least..... Monday, DH submitted his semen analysis. No word on that yet......Yesterday, I took the day off to get the HSG procedure done at the hospital. I was dreading it so much, almost didn't go, but my husband, always the logical one, said "get out of bed and just do it." Ironically, the PA who was supposed to do it was delivering a baby, so I had to wait over an hour after my scheduled time. The tech was so nice and checking on me and kept saying things like "that's going to be you next year!" Anyway, the procedure was literally like nothing. No pain, cramping, or anything like they were preparing me for. So easy. They had the screen next to me, and when they injected the dye, I could see my "insides". Great news is that everything was clear and good and healthy. The PA and the tech were both very encouraging. The PA said don't be surprised if you get pregnant in the next month or so - that the procedure seems to clean out the tubes and help with getting pregnant - that 4 people he did last year to got pregnant soon after the test. Let's hope! I was so relieved that went well. So, the last thing is to get one more blood test on Dec. 30, and then we should know more. When I told him about my FSH level, he didn't seem concerned. He said they'll probably end up putting me on Chlomid and joked that I'll end up with twins. haha wouldn't that be a kicker? Anyway, I'm feeling a lot more positive now that the tests are over and I'm taking steps to get answers. I'll keep you posted once I know more. In the meantime, Ov date is soon approaching, so next week and up to about Christmas day (predicted Ov date), we'll be getting busy! I'd so love for this to happen without medical interventions, but if we have to, so be it. We are lucky to live in a time with such great medicine and doctors.

Thank you all for your concern. How bout the rest of you? I thought someone else was waiting for similar test results??

I just don't remember what it was like when I was pregnant with DD. I just thought I had come down with something. I am getting those uncomfortable twinges I usually get just before AF comes. The difference is that I am getting them 9 days sooner than usual. But, I have been told that sometimes it can take a few months for hormones to regualte again after a transplant. But, I have been pretty normal/regular since transplant in July.
And, I was talking with DH this morning and asked if we could have another child. He said that he would love to have a child in the next year. So, we are going out of state to my sisters for Christmas. When we get back, if no AF I suppose I will test. Its too early to tell anything as I just O on Sunday so there is no way of telling for sure yet

Lauren- I'm glad things are looking up and hope you get great news on your DH semen analysis. My sister also said the hsg didn't hurt at all, so I guess it either really hurts or nothing at all? I assume it hurts more if it's blocked.

AFM- My OPKS are far from positive still ugh, CD14 so I guess I should get used to that now that I've been charting for a while. Earliest positive opk I got was CD19.

But we did manage to get pictures with Santa! This always terrifies me, crowds and my kid standing in long line where all hell could break loose. Last years picture was so bad, DS was bawling his eyes in it, this year he smiled a silly smile but that's just his character I guess.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    36.5 KB · Views: 14
Campn- love the picture. Can't wait to be able to do that with my LO. You have an adorable family

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->