46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

I feel miserable... Apparently I am coming down with something.. Fever, body aches, chills and stomach issues... Plus I've got a cough coming on... Bet I have the flu.... Ugh I don't have time to get sick. It's too close to Christmas!!

I was wondering the same thing. Last she posted she was going through testing and would have an answer within a month.

I cannot believe our follow up appt is in 10 days. I am extremely nervous, but hopeful that they'll help us. I want to test prior to the appt, but I highly doubt it'll be anything other than a bfn.

Hi Ladies! Sorry I've been MIA. Honestly wanted to take a step back from the forum because I was getting too worked up over reading too much, driving myself crazy, and feeling like a failure. I've stopped using Facebook for the same reasons - too many people's kids and pregnancy announcements - just depresses me. Anyway I saw this randomly in my email notification and thought, "they couldn't be possibly be referring to ME" and sure enough, you were. It makes me feel so good knowing others, especially complete strangers, care enough to wonder about my well-being...so thank you so much. It really made my day.:hugs:

So...update in order I guess! The first thing was my doctor looked at my summer bloodwork at that appointment and saw my FSH level was 25. Apparently that is like the level of a menopausal woman (according to my googling...) and indicated "diminished ovarian reserve." Strange, since I'm 34 (not really young, but not terrible I guess). So he retested me for that and other things on day 3 of my period (which was last Saturday). This time, it came back 12.8. Still not great, and still indicates "diminished ovarian reserve" but I don't think it's a death sentence at least..... Monday, DH submitted his semen analysis. No word on that yet......Yesterday, I took the day off to get the HSG procedure done at the hospital. I was dreading it so much, almost didn't go, but my husband, always the logical one, said "get out of bed and just do it." Ironically, the PA who was supposed to do it was delivering a baby, so I had to wait over an hour after my scheduled time. The tech was so nice and checking on me and kept saying things like "that's going to be you next year!" Anyway, the procedure was literally like nothing. No pain, cramping, or anything like they were preparing me for. So easy. They had the screen next to me, and when they injected the dye, I could see my "insides". Great news is that everything was clear and good and healthy. The PA and the tech were both very encouraging. The PA said don't be surprised if you get pregnant in the next month or so - that the procedure seems to clean out the tubes and help with getting pregnant - that 4 people he did last year to got pregnant soon after the test. Let's hope! I was so relieved that went well. So, the last thing is to get one more blood test on Dec. 30, and then we should know more. When I told him about my FSH level, he didn't seem concerned. He said they'll probably end up putting me on Chlomid and joked that I'll end up with twins. haha wouldn't that be a kicker? Anyway, I'm feeling a lot more positive now that the tests are over and I'm taking steps to get answers. I'll keep you posted once I know more. In the meantime, Ov date is soon approaching, so next week and up to about Christmas day (predicted Ov date), we'll be getting busy! I'd so love for this to happen without medical interventions, but if we have to, so be it. We are lucky to live in a time with such great medicine and doctors.

Thank you all for your concern. How bout the rest of you? I thought someone else was waiting for similar test results??

I am so glad that everything went well!!! I feel the same way, if it take a little bit of science then so be it. It takes a while for the SA results. Idk why as they were so quick with the other results. It sounds like there are no major concerns, so hopefully it'll be an easy fix. Fxd you see a bfp this cycle!

We go on the 28th for our follow up. We've gotten all of our results, but have no idea where to go from there. I'm hoping I see a bfp this cycle since I heard the same thing regarding the hsg.

Campn- you have a gorgeous family!

Texas- when is the last time you tested? Your temps are definitely off for having af or whatever that was.

Trr- I've no doubt in my mind you'd get the same picture next Christmas with a little baby (or two!) and I'll remind you of telling you this in one of the baby forums on here. The baby with the hypnotizing eyes. *heart eyes for dayzzz*

Smille- Thank you hun! DH looks way more excited about Santa than all the kids in the world combined!

Texas - I wonder if that AF/spotting was from ovulation and you're in the middle of your tww now? Your recent temps definitely look like a post-O rise!

I've got my fingers crossed so hard for all of you ladies! Can't wait to see more bfps from this wonderful group.

I agree with K. It is completely possible to have a really late O. It happened to me a couple of cycles ago.

so, no headache thus far today. Boobs still heavy, still feel bloated and fullness. lower back hurting more, and today is FIL birthday and he asked us to make him chicken and biscuits. For those not in the US, our biscuits are savory not sweet. And well the thought made me gag. So, who knows maybe I am just coming down with a cold. I say just a cold as since I have like no immune system due to the anti=rejection drugs for the transplant a simple cold could be like severe flu for anyone else.
8 day s til AF due. who knows

Fingers crossed, peanutmomma! This time I had nausea on 6dpo and then again daily beginning at 9dpo for several days straight. Not exactly food aversion, but it's possible to feel it early it seems. My first bfp I felt nothing different until 12dpo. Good luck!

Congrats ksquared. I know I've been MIA. Trying not to focus on ttc. I'm glad to see the BFP number had gone up! I know it will go up again before the end of the month!

Well I think I had food poisoning. I felt ok yesterday.. My stomach was definitely queasy though. I did actually test during my spotting and the preg test was negative and the OPK I took was darker but not really positive. Today when I took both tests neither one had a second line. Sooo maybe third time is a charm and I actually O'd. But I'm not holding my breath. I'm ready for my doctor appointment Tuesday. Hopefully my old doctor is open tmrw so I can get them to send my records over.. I forgot to go last week to sign a release.. Oops

My temp is still very high. 98.44 it was high yesterday too but I didn't use it since I had ran fever Friday night into early saturday morning. But I guess saturdays temp wasn't a fluke if it was high again today.

I just want some answers and my real period to show up so I can get on with things.. Whatever my doctor suggests lol

Texas- I really hope the dr can give you answers. It does look like you tried to O twice then maybe successfully O'd about a week ago.

Afm- I said I was giving up temping, but it has become my morning routine so it's extremely difficult to quit. My temps are hovering just above the coverline which is not normal for me. I keep using opks bc I'm so stressed that I didn't O. Prior to yesterday they have been very very faint. Yesterday's was much darker but still negative. I really think I need to stop doing this to myself bc I'm just creating a ton of added stress.

It doesn't bother me to temp. Honestly it is kind of a routine now. But like you I do find it frustrating when my temps don't seem to line up with what I think should be happening. Well IF I did O then my real period should be coming around Christmas.. Fun times and what a great Christmas present lol.

It doesn't bother me to temp. Honestly it is kind of a routine now. But like you I do find it frustrating when my temps don't seem to line up with what I think should be happening. Well IF I did O then my real period should be coming around Christmas.. Fun times and what a great Christmas present lol.

:hugs:. I like that temping confirms what my body is supposed to do, but after O I stress about every dip.

Ladies I'm with you, I almost feel guilty if I don't temp, but it's also freeing when I don't, it's a weird thing to describe. I've been mostly good this cycle and haven't skipped any days, also my temps are less crazy.

Smile- I'm with you! Getting darker OPKS but still negative.

Trr- Where are you!? Also getting closer to O day!?

We BD yesterday but I didn't mark it on FF cause I'm not yet fertile, but I think if we go long without BD then the sperm I get when I O will be the old less healthy ones, does anyone else worry about that!?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 5
Ladies I'm with you, I almost feel guilty if I don't temp, but it's also freeing when I don't, it's a weird thing to describe. I've been mostly good this cycle and haven't skipped any days, also my temps are less crazy.

We BD yesterday but I didn't mark it on FF cause I'm not yet fertile, but I think if we go long without BD then the sperm I get when I O will be the old less healthy ones, does anyone else worry about that!?

Yes, I try to bd every few days even when there's no point bc waiting too long can cause them to be unhealthy. Great progression on them tests!

I'm 7dpo and usually I stop testing once O is confirmed, but my temps are flat lining above my coverline so I'm paranoid that I didn't O. My opks are dark (still negative), no fertile cm and my cervix is low and definitely closed. I need to stop worrying and believe in my body. I think all of these tests have given me doubts.

Has it been unusually colder where you are? Cause today I read someone on BnB say that temps usually stay low if it gets cold suddenly! I've noticed mine are also lower than usual.

I have made sure to "replenish the donation" on a regular basis before fertile week. Always at least once before the week we start trying.

Campn- my OPK looks like your bottom one so I guess I am gearing up for o day. Shouldn't be earlier then Friday but who knows. I hope it's not earlier then Friday because DH and I have Christmas and Boxing Day off together so hoping to make a Christmas baby :).

I am using my temps just to confirm o and to look for a triphasic chart. I just can't over analyze my chart on a daily basis anymore, it drives me nuts and I don't need to go any more crazy then I already am.

Has it been unusually colder where you are? Cause today I read someone on BnB say that temps usually stay low if it gets cold suddenly! I've noticed mine are also lower than usual.

Yes, I bet that's the reason. It went from 60° a week ago to really cold. Fri it started snowing. Now they're saying 65° this week :wacko:. I did another opk and it's definitely negative so I'm done, I should've trusted my body in the 1st place. Maybe due to Ohio's crazy weather my chart has gone crazy as well.

We got the DH's SA back...but I dont know what any of the numbers mean. Does anyone know what we should be looking for? What is "good" or "bad"??

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->