46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Trixie- I'm glad everything came back normal. The SA sounds worse to a man than it actually is. I know it's a pride thing, but you have to start somewhere and that's the easiest test imo.

Texas- It sounds like the dr will prescribe something to help regulate your cycles. I hope you get an answer soon!

I should know something by next week so at this point what's a few more days. The lady who took my blood said they "might" get results back today or Monday for sure. So I'm just operating on the assumption that it will be Monday. I feel like he will give me some medicine of some sort. He said we had to figure out the problem so we would know where to start treatment wise and then we can work on the ovulation.
I liked him a lot better than my other OB. She was a woman so it wasn't as weird but he seems more informative. My other OB never told me about my uterus being tilted lol...

Trixie- I'm glad everything came back normal. The SA sounds worse to a man than it actually is. I know it's a pride thing, but you have to start somewhere and that's the easiest test imo.

Texas- It sounds like the dr will prescribe something to help regulate your cycles. I hope you get an answer soon!

Thanks smille. Yes, I think that's exactly it. DH has told me he feels embarrassed, nervous and worried about doing it. So far I haven't found the right words that will convince him to do it sooner rather than later. Keeping my fx he doesn't back out in the new year.

Trix- That's such awesome news! Hope your DH's SA comes back great!

Ok my OB called me just now with my results. I was super surprised that he called on Christmas eve. Anyway all my labs came back normal and everything looks good. Soooo now we are going to do a round of provera to bring on my period and he wants me to continue doing my bbt so he can see what my body is doing or not doing on its own for a bit. I have another appointment in February anyway for my annual Pap smear since it was too early to have it done on Tuesday. He said that a lot of the times the provera kinda resets things and then your body goes back to doing what it is supposed to. So we shall see what happens!

Merry Christmas to all of you sweet ladies! May this last week of 2015 bring you a BFP to those about to test, or may the New Year bring you one right away!

Merry Christmas to all you ladies that keep me sane. On to a new year with BFPs in our futures.

After finally catching up with this very busy post, I wanted to quickly stop in and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! Hope you're all doing well and we see some more BFP's coming soon. <3

Happy holidays to my favorite bnb ladies !! Can't wait to continue our journey until we all get our well deserved babies <3

I'm so glad Christmas is almost over :p I love it but the pressure is so real at times!

Ladies would you call this test a positive!? I think if I held my pee longer it would have been but I don't know!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 5
Campn: very close, but sadly I wouldn't call it a positive. Fingers crossed you get one soon.

Happy Christmas to all of you!!! Hope there will be some of you waking up to a BFP tomorrow.

That's good to hear texas. Hope provera works for you!

Sorry camp, but I'm sure O is right right around the corner.

Merry Christmas ladies! Thank you all for the wonderful support!

I'm considering myself out for this month. DH has a fractured/broken hip from a quadding accident last evening and had to undergo emergency surgery today. We're spending our Christmas Eve/Christmas morning together in the hospital - unless they kick me out then I'll be in my car or the waiting room lol. He'll go home tomorrow sometime but I'm not counting on anything for this month just yet.

That's good to hear texas. Hope provera works for you!

Sorry camp, but I'm sure O is right right around the corner.

Merry Christmas ladies! Thank you all for the wonderful support!

I'm considering myself out for this month. DH has a fractured/broken hip from a quadding accident last evening and had to undergo emergency surgery today. We're spending our Christmas Eve/Christmas morning together in the hospital - unless they kick me out then I'll be in my car or the waiting room lol. He'll go home tomorrow sometime but I'm not counting on anything for this month just yet.

Oh no! I'm so sorry hun, that must hurt! Sorry your Christmas will be spent in a hospital but hey, I bet it'll be a funny cute memory to remember when you're old! Maybe you could do at home insemination? I'm just brainstorming.

Campn- my OPK tonight is very similar to yours. I suspect tomorrow I will get a positive or even later this evening.

Campn- my OPK tonight is very similar to yours. I suspect tomorrow I will get a positive or even later this evening.

So glad we are ovulating buddies! Get your BD on girl, go get some!

:xmas9: merry Christmas everyone probably won't be on tomorrow but wanted to drop by and send good wishes <3

Thanks camp, that was my first thought too actually lol. Still got a few days to go until O and he'll be on painkillers for 6wks. But we'll see.

Just wanted to stop and say Merry Christmas to you all. GL to everyone, I cannot wait to catch up more and see some bfps.

Well ladies - merry xmas! I got caught up in the holiday spirit ..after my temp yesterday was the highest it's ever been in 5 months of temping, I packed an frer to bring to my moms. I decided I would see what this mornings temp did and go from there. Temp stayed up this am (I took the temp the same time but it's an open circle cause I briefly woke up an hour before and checked the time then went right back to bed but I marked sleep deprived since I was technically out for 3 hours straight) so I did it since it would have been too good of a gift. But bfn. Feeling crampy today but still just feeling off stomach wise. Now I'll just wait it out and see. I wish I could say the bfn knocked me back to my senses but it hasn't - I'm still feeling foolishly hopeful. Hoping maybe squirrel had better luck today! Hope everyone has an amazing day :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->