46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Smille- Thank you hun, I hope it turns positive soon cause the stress can't be helping my chances.

Glad you're feeling better, I'm also one of those weird grown ups who still get ear infections for some reason, they're the most painful thing I've experienced after a broken bone (yikes) I had a double ear infection when DS was born, also pneumonia, my doctor couldn't believe it, she even hugged me as I was leaving, she must have felt so sorry for me! Good times!

Hope your appt goes wonderfully great!

Belated merry Christmas or happy holidays =)

How are we all? Everyone have a nice time?

Well my week started by a trip to gynaecologist to talk about my recurrent miscarriages bit waste of time as he actually didn't want to bother with another scan or examination as my last one showed everything fine so it was just another lot of same bloods to make sure they weren't wrong first time.
Got home started feeling like there were razor blades in my throat..... Turned into tonsillitis/flu so was stuck in bed for 2 days...horrendous.

But worst of all I could feel myself ovulating..had all the cramps and ewcm stopped so knew it..peed off because we had done so well sex every other day and it would have been perfect timing if I wasnt ill... So Sunday was the last day and I ovd tues\weds...seriously gutted. But anyway I'll put myself as 4dpo but I know definitely out lol.

Well my week started by a trip to gynaecologist to talk about my recurrent miscarriages bit waste of time as he actually didn't want to bother with another scan or examination as my last one showed everything fine so it was just another lot of same bloods to make sure they weren't wrong first time.
Got home started feeling like there were razor blades in my throat..... Turned into tonsillitis/flu so was stuck in bed for 2 days...horrendous.

But worst of all I could feel myself ovulating..had all the cramps and ewcm stopped so knew it..peed off because we had done so well sex every other day and it would have been perfect timing if I wasnt ill... So Sunday was the last day and I ovd tues\weds...seriously gutted. But anyway I'll put myself as 4dpo but I know definitely out lol.

The razor blades in the throat is the best way to describe what it felt like for me too. I'm sorry you got sick around the time you o'd. If you dtd 2-3 days b4 you still have a chance, but I know how you feel. Lots of hugs and I hope you feel better.

Thanks ladies for your well wishes about DH. We got to come home Christmas night and opened presents with my sister and parents, but missed out on all the food. It will be a long, slow recovery (about 6-8 weeks to start) and yesterday was a rough day, but I'm hoping today will be better.

Fx for those of you about to test or waiting to test.

Big hugs to those feeling out or have gotten sick. I totally sympathize and am right there with you.

The razor blades in the throat is the best way to describe what it felt like for me too. I'm sorry you got sick around the time you o'd. If you dtd 2-3 days b4 you still have a chance, but I know how you feel. Lots of hugs and I hope you feel better.

Trying to keep positive =) sorry you been ill too big hugs xxx

I hope everyone had a good Christmas. My grandma who has been in poor and declining health since thanksgiving passed away on Christmas. So while I am glad she isn't suffering anymore I am sad that she is gone. We have her funeral on Tuesday.
As far as TTC goes I have decided that once New Years is over I am going back on my low carb diet. I weighed 180 this time last year, went on low carb from Jan-May and got down to 150 and now I'm back up to 165 this December. I've read that losing 10% of your weight can help with fertility so I am setting a goal for 15 pounds. And more if I can manage it. Low carb isn't too bad, it's way easier for me than counting calories.

Sorry to hear of your grandma's passing. She will always be with you big hugs. Xx

Oh Texas, so sorry to hear about your grandma. I know how hard it is to lose a grandparent around the holidays. Sending big big hugs your way. :hugs:

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate it. I wasn't super close to this grandma especially since my dad died 3 years ago. She was his mother and we haven't really been included in many family gatherings on that side of the family since he passed away. No Christmas or thanksgivings etc. But we did get invited to a cousins baby shower.

I ordered some clear blue fertility monitor sticks today and some preseed. I am going to reset my monitor when AF shows up so it can pretend I am "new" to using it. My cycles were crazy and I stopped using it but I decided to use it again so I didn't have to stress about whether my cheapie OPK was positive or not. I will still use some of those though since I have about a dozen or so left. And I'm going to keep temping. Hopefully every bring seems to regulate after provera. I wouldn't be nearly so stressed about this whole process if my body was doing what it was supposed to do. Sigh. My mood is as bad as the weather here in Texas. It's been raining at my house literally all day.

anyone think this is the start of something?

Attachments

• IMG_20151227_185539.jpg
    IMG_20151227_185539.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 27
Texas- So sorry about your grandma hun :hugs:

Peanut- I'm like 90% sure this is a BFP!!

Peanut- I'm with Campn! That looks positive to me. A closer picture would be awesome but if I zoom in it looks like a pretty solid line.

It's a bit distorted on my phone but looks like a positive to me peanut

I just got home from our appt and it went really well. We went over all of the results and options. I thought my dh's count was 116mil but it was only 37mil so I definitely read it wrong. Based on everything they think I may have pcos bc my cycles are long and irregular and I have a high egg reserve and they may not be maturing. They said with my dh only having 5mil usuable sperm we will see a greater result doing IUI. As soon as af starts I will be starting a round of Chlomid and they will monitor this cycle to make sure it's working properly. After 3-4 attempts we will probably move to IVF, but I'm praying it wont come to that. We were offered IVF as an option but he said he really doesn't think it's necessary and has really high hopes that this will work. They did say if there's a change in dh's count and is a couple mil lower they will suggest we go straight to ivf bc at that point the success rate drops dramatically. Now I just have to wait for the witch to show. If she doesn't show by the 31st I have to get a blood pregnancy test and start provera.

See, I can't see it on last night or this morning with FRER. Here it is. I will wait til Sunday if AF doesn't show, as I am 1 day late thus far. Then, at 1 week I will test. Maybe hormones need to get in system more. Plus, I am unsure as to if my anti-rejection meds for the transplant with kidnay and pancreas have any effect. But, If I could get a BFP that is obvious they will change the one. I am scared to be pregnant and taking it as it hasd been known to cause maternal stroke and hemorage, and fetal development problems. They won't chnage it with out proof of Pregnancy

Attachments

• IMG_20151228_085325.jpg
    IMG_20151228_085325.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 24
Smille- I'm glad your appointment went great. I hope IUI works for you right away, hoping AF shows so you can get on that!

I'm surprised they said you've PCOS especially that you ovulate every month right!?

Smille- I'm glad your appointment went great. I hope IUI works for you right away, hoping AF shows so you can get on that!

I'm surprised they said you've PCOS especially that you ovulate every month right!?

Thanks hun. I'm so happy to have a plan and the dr seemed pretty confident. I really hope January will be our month!

I'm surprised as well. You can ovulate with pcos but have bad egg quality. If affects women in different ways. They didn't diagnose me with it, but said it was a possibility as to why I have irregular cycles. Nothing that meds can't fix.

I just started spotting so I may be calling them tomorrow to schedule bloodwork.

tex - so sorry about your Gma - sending you a big hug!

smille - glad to hear that they have a game plan and our confident about it! I'm so excited for you and I'm thinking your bfp is just around the corner now :)

camp - hurray for a pos opk - finally!! welcome to the TWW - my fingers are crossed so tightly for you !

trix - glad that you are back home. hoping for a speedy recovery for your DH

hi ciz! hope you are doing well :) do you think you are in the TWW now?

squirrel - TWW buddy, any news??

AFM - I'm out. What else is new? yesterday was my EDD from my previous pregnancy and I started spotting. I guess I just really can't catch a break. AF showed up on my bday this year and my EDD. Just really confirms that I know something went really wrong after my experience. I have my physical with my PCP on Jan 12 and will beg her to help me out. I can't do this much more. I'm just in a really bad place about it all. Glad I have you ladies though <3

peanut, that first test was looking good! the frer is a little too blurry for me to know for sure. hoping you get answers asap so you aren't in limbo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->