46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Bee- I'm so excited for you! I'm hoping with everything in me that you'd get a BFP this month!! Please Santa come on! 10 DPO is still pretty early, I can't wait for the next test! Come on bring that 26th BFP on!

Bee- my fingers are extra crossed for you love!

Campn- get that positive OPK yet? I got mine this morning!

Bee- my fingers are extra crossed for you love!

Campn- get that positive OPK yet? I got mine this morning!

I haven't tested yet! We are on the road going to visit my sisters, but I kid you not I've packed an opk, I'm not an amateur after all!

Go get that eggy Trr! Get it good!

Merry Christmas ladies from both DH and myself.

Trr hoping you catch that eggy.

Bee looking forward to seeing a bfp from you in the next few days.

Camp hope you get a + opk soon.

DH is still in the hospital. We missed all the good eats and visiting with family and friends. It's been just DH and I all day.. so I'm extremely jealous of all you ladies being with family and having Christmas dinner today lol

Aw Bee, 10dpo is still so early. Telling myself the same thing :haha: got BFNs today too, but I swear I could see shadows... If only it hadn't been so busy a day I would have been able to take a picture and edit it. Hmmm. Foolishly hopeful? That's me all over!!! I don't seem to learn. There's no one sign telling me that I feel pregnant, but I do just have a positive feeling. Hoping we both see BFPs tomorrow!!

Hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas!

Merry Christmas ladies. I've been Mia lately just busy with the holidays, a new puppy, buying a house, and being frustrated with Ttc. Took black cohosh to help me ovulated, last time it was about cd13, but I'm not cd18 with no ov in sight. Feeling defeated but Christmas has lifted my spirits and am trying not to stress anymore.

Trixie- hope dh feels better soon with a quick recovery! Also hoping you're not out and somehow you can get some bd in!

Bee- keeping my fingers and toes crossed for your bfp in a couple days!!!!!

Trixie- I'm so sorry to hear about your dh, that's awful.

Bee- it's still early yet!

Trr and campn- you'll be in the tww soon!

Afm- I stopped temping. I have been really ill since Christmas eve. I have strep and maybe an ear infection. I was feverish that night into Christmas morning. Other than being sick our Christmas was so nice. We didn't go anywhere and we didn't have anyone over bc my dh had to work last night and we wanted to spend quality time together. It was the best, most relaxing Christmas ever. I'm going to the clinic today to get some meds. I did test yesterday bc I have been really crampy but bfn so now I'll wait.

So got s temp rise today so I assume I ovulated yesterday. Bad news is DH is super sick and rejected all my advances. EVERY SINGLE TIME. Might still have a chance for something this morning but he didn't sleep last night so honestly I'm counting myself out already. If I don't get it today, prime time is done with.

I'm sad and annoyed with the whole thing this month.

Trr you bd 2 days before o so honestly you're golden! I think that's what we did the month we got pregnant (wasn't charting so can't be 100% sure)

Smille - hope you feel better !! I agree with putting the thermometer to the side right now - it just wouldn't be reliable. Hopefully the cramping was a little implantation!

Trix - in my whirlwind yesterday I forgot to offer my support for you and your dh! What horrible timing for something that like to occur :( hoping he has a super speedy recovery !

Afm yesterday was such an emotional day. I came down from my foolish hopefulness and hit bottom hard. Just had the feeling that this def isn't it again and got the overwhelming sadness. It's already gone today though - the overwhelming part never lasts too long. Chart is still up today and in fact ff has labeled it triphasic (didn't know that was a thing!) but from everything I've looked into, once it's triphasic you'll get a bfp so since I took an frer yesterday on the second triphasic day I know it's just a fluke. It's so cruel :( :( just trying to be glad that the spotting hasn't started like last month and that the acupuncture seemed to fix the issue I thought I had with progesterone ...!

Bee! I have been waiting for your update. My FF chart was triphasic the time I got pregnant, it is a thing! I also didn't get a positive until the night of 11dpo. I still have hope for you, girl.

You of all people know about early testing so I don't have to give you a lecture about it lol.

Test tomorrow with a cheapie maybe? I look forward to stalking your chart and posts later :)

AFM- I just finally got EWCM last night, it's been seriously lacking this cycle. I'm going to attempt one more BD today which should be fun with a sick DH and doing Christmas dinner with family tonight. Have to bring out the big guns today and going to take a shot of buckleys for the cause in hopes that EWCM is abundant this afternoon. I'm one determined lady.

Hehe right ?! I hate early testing and totally got too carried away with the xmas spirit lol. But I'm feeling like this is a fluke anyway since "implantation" would have happene on 8 dpo if it was accurate which makes me think 10 dpo frer would have showed. What dpo did your triphasic shift happen?

And good for you - get it girl!

I'm new so hope it's okay to post! I got my faint bfp on Xmas eve following a miscarriage in november. I'm feeling confident and My line is slightly darker today! I'm now two days late and feeling very pregnant. I just hope my lines continue to get darker. Congrats to everyone who is pregnant and good luck to every1!

Bee- I know all about these blues that hit hard and suddenly. One minute you're thinking I could be pregnant then the next you think it'll never happen. Your chart looks great and no early sporting so that's great! I was going through one of the older threads here (Fab testers and supporters) and they started it in May although most ladies were trying long before that and going through it I saw that pretty much most of them are now pregnant! Some even had miscarriages and got pregnant again. It just means that sometimes we have to look at the big picture. It will happen, you got pregnant before and it will happen again.

Trr- you're probably about to O then, def use all your tricks on him! I find that lingerie and taking charge works! Honestly these guys have nothing to complain about, even if they're being used, they're still having sex right!?

AFM- OPKS still not positive! They look like almost positive but never positive, I posted one on countdowntopregnancy and someone voted evap, like seriously are you just mean!? Voting evap on an ovulation test!? Haha
I'm CD22 and still nothing, looks like I'm having delayed ovulation cause I guess late ovulation wasn't bad enough. I don't have any hope for this cycle now. TTC is cruel, I shall have rum.

Smille- Sorry you've been sick Hun, glad you had a nice relaxing Christmas anyway, these cozy and just your family ones are the sweetest though. Feel better soon, get those meds!

Thanks camp <3 I feel like ever since I lost the baby, I've just been holding on by a thread. Just making it through the days doing all the things that need to be done. I just want to feel myself again.

I can't believe o is still not happening for you. That seems so tough to wait that long for it :( sending you many hugs and I would send you a bottle of rum if I could too ! We are having our big holiday party tonight so I will have a drink for you and hope that the egg is so big and juicy and ready for implantation as soon as it drops !

Bee- I had really bad cramping on the night of 8dpo going into 9dpo. I had a temp shift the next morning then another one on 11dpo and then I got labeled triphasic by FF. It took those 3ish days for anything to pop up. I used cheapies though to test until I saw a faint line then used a FRER which was also a faint line. Holding on hope for you.

Campn- I really hope your OPK goes positive fast. I had that last month where it just went from clearly negative to very positive in like a half day.

Project get them swimmers is in full swing. Buckleys is working and waiting for DH to wake up so I can take his deposit :) what a rough life.

Trr- good luck girl! Hopefully this month is your month

Bee- you still have time. You're not out till AF shows and you still have time!

Afm I am on day 3 of Provera. Im not bothering to take my temps right now since the provera would elevate them anyway. But after I stop taking it I will start again so when I get my AF I will know which temp to mark as day 1. My OB wants me to keep charting so I can see what's going on or not going on lol so here's hoping for BFP in 2016!!

FX to you all. AF due tomorrow for me so we will see ifI will be testing this week

Trr- sorry about your dh being sick. I agree with Bee, 2 days b4 is still good.

Campn- I'm sorry you haven't gotten a positive yet. Evap?...smh. Some people haven't a clue. I hope you get that positive one soon.

Bee- your chart looks amazing!!! I bet you get a bfp soon!!

Thanks for all of your well wishes. I got antibiotics and have been able to eat and drink again. Plus my voice is back, which I'm sure my dh was enjoying the silence lol. The dr I saw at the clinic could not believe I got strep without anyone in my house having it too. She was really weird, but I was desperate for meds. I've now been having dizzy spells all evening which is probably vertigo from the fluid in my ear. I think tomorrow I should feel a lot better. My bbs are really sore, but that happened a few days b4 af last cycle. 2 more days until our appt!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->