46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Congrats Cherry! 17 months is so long, so glad you got your happy ending! Happy and healthy 9 months hun!

Yes I wish I could say if it was the acupuncture or vitex that worked all these wonders but I can't be sure. Either way I'm sure both played a role.

I'm a psychologist by schooling myself and totally recommend it to everyone. It's just hard for me personally finding a good match. After I lost the baby I was seeing someone then switched but didn't feel the connection with either so stopped. Hoping to find someone good this time !

i went to a psychologist once. I thought, ok, i think i need this. i went to her. Had one visit. really liked her. next visit, she told me i owed her an extra so and so amount because my insurance didn't cover it so i had to give her that- ok, wasn't too much so i did that. then i found out when i got home, she was collecting extra money- she had billed the insurance, got paid, AND was collecting off me on the side. i had called the insurance to double check. i called her and asked what happened, she basically said oh whoops i made a mistake, sent my money back and tried to be done with it- but i had reported her already- hopefully she can't cause any more issues to anyone else. BUT i was going to her for trust and anxiety issues.... and well. that didn't help. and i never went again.

Hello ladies! 14dpo now. LP is usually only 10 days. Bfn at 11dpo and now a faint line!!! Whats happening!!!??? Is 17 months of trying fibally worth it? Taken at 2min and 10 min

woooo hooo! congrats hun!!!!!! :yipee: h&h 9 months!!!! what a lovely way to start the new year!!!!

Yay Cherry! That's great news!

I'm trying very hard to remain positive for next year. I finished my provera yesterday and today I woke up and Boom! AF is here and with a vengeance. My temp wasn't low but I'm assuming it's from taking the last dose of provera yesterday. I am sure it will go down in a few days. I hope that my cycles go back to normal after this. I Just reset my fertility monitor and im just waiting on my test sticks to get here from Amazon! Here's hoping 2016 brings me a BFP!!!

I have been on clomid for 6 months. And acupuncture for 2 months! Its 1am and i want to go to bed so i can test in the morning again!

Congrats, Cherry!! That's a definite BFP! All of your hard work has finally paid off. I'm so happy for you! After you test today, as hard as it is you should hold off for two days before testing again so you don't stress yourself out if the line isn't obviously darker.

Texas - New Year, new cycle! Glad you can get back on track and best of luck!

Congrats Cherry!! That is a very long time. So happy for you!

Congrats cherry =)

9dpo think my eyes are playing tricks on me [URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/2015-12-31%2015.41.11.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/2015-12-31%2015.41.11.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

But still early days trying to cling on to some hope.

Anyway I'd like to wish everyone a very happy new year of good health and happiness to you all. Xxx

Ciz- Sending major baby dust your way. Fx this is your cycle!

Happy New Years everyone! Now that I had my pity party I'm feeling hopeful again! Wishing you all a wonderful new year!

Campn- I was waiting to see your temp spike today. Finally!

Campn- I was waiting to see your temp spike today. Finally!

I know right!?? This cycle is just nuts. I think I ovulated 2-3 days ago, but I got a second estrogen surge that had a cooling effect on me. Can't wait for the CH.

Here's to testing in January!

Happy New Years lovely ladies! May 2016 be the year of BFPs for all of us!!

:happydance:Tested again this morning before our camping trip! Line was alot stronger today!! 😊😊

Happy New Years ladies!

Cherry that's a gorgeous line. Congrats and h&h 9 months to you.

afm: haven't done any more opks, just charting these days since DH and I can't bd. I'm really hoping we're given a timeline of when we might be able to try bd at his follow up appointment in 12 days. I dislike not being able to bd or have any fun. *sigh* oh well, he'll be better soon and we can start trying again. I'm keeping positive and optimistic that the new year will be kinder to us. :)

Trr- Huge dip today, implantation!?? Plzzzzz be implantation! I'm stalking and crossing my fingers like no body's business.

Trixie- That's so sweet, it's like the more "forbidden" the more you want it right? This cycle we tried doing every other day and I'd tell DH you better not be touching yourself on our off days!

Campn- I feel like I actually just temped right for like the 3rd time since o. My watch that is supposed to vibrate and wake me up "forgot" to do its job for a couple days. So I cant trust my temps at all but because I have to wake up for work at 6 the next couple of days I'll be getting some accurate temps as long as I'm getting enough sleep.

Trr: unless the time you were waking up was hours and hours after your normal time, then it shouldn't make that big a difference. That dip is huge :) hopefully inplantation!!

Campn: yay for crosshairs! Sorry if I didn't spot then sooner! Hope you caught that egg. Last cycle my husband and I had sex every other day and I also told him to keep his hands off himself on his off days and had to keep checking he was holding to it!! :haha: going to be hard for him after ovulation this month, as after I've ovulated he's going for his semen analysis which means 4 days abstinence!

Cherry: congrats on the darker line. So reassuring!

Ciz: sorry I missed your post yesterday. I can't see anything yet :hugs: but I have my fingers double crossed for you!! Any more tests today?

Health drive started today. No more alcohol, Diet Coke, junk food and more exercise! I got a step counter for Christmas and I've been aiming for the 10,000 steps a day. I want to lose about 6kg, I'll be happy after 4 though. I'm a few kg heavier than my usual weight as I've been comfort eating with the stress of TTC (and drinking way more, which is obviously very calorific!). My clothes are all feeling a little tight and I'm just done with feeling horrible! Time to get in shape!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->