46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

so sorry bee :(

peanut same as bee said. hard with blurry photos to tell hun. fx'd for you.

Bee I'm so sorry :hugs:. Hopefully your pcp will be willing to help you. It is a struggle that has consumed most of our lives. We're here for you to help you through it.

Bee :hugs: so so sorry! No wonder you're emotional and in a bad place, what a messed up string of dates matching up, that would make anyone feel emotional. I really hope that your appointment goes well and you can get your rainbow BFP next cycle.

Bee- I'm so sorry. You have had a long and difficult journey and I really hope you get the help you deserve. You are so sweet and I want to see all the love you have showered on a lucky little one.

squirrel - your chart is looking great! will you test again?? do you feel any signs of AF?

Bee: It's a bit deceptive I think. I've had BFNs, so I'm not pregnant, but my temp is staying high and I don't feel premenstrual at all. I thought I had cramps earlier, but that turned out to be just digestion pains rather than uterine. Last cycle my body did this too, temp stayed high (though arguably lower than today's temp) 14dpo and then bleeding started lightly in the evening of 14dpo. Expecting the same this evening to be honest.

The only thing that's making me wonder is that yesterday I took a clearblue in the morning with FMU and then abandoned it after about 3 minutes as there was no line. I then didn't look at it till evening and there was a clear faint blue line on it. Now I called it an evap (though I've never had an evap that clear before on clearblue), but for all I know it could have showed up in under 10 minutes, but I left it, so I don't know. That, and my right breast is SOOO painful! It's just throbbing near my armpit, which is not normal pre-AF pain for me!

Edit: Here is the evap. It's very clear in real life, but almost certainly an evap. Just never seen one that's this clear or blue before. Though it does have one slightly darker edge like an evap. I just wish I'd have waited till 10 mins to see if the line came up in the time or afterwards. What's that trick you can do with rewetting the stick with water? Does that actually work?

Attachments

• evap.jpg
    evap.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 18
Good morning ladies! Just wanted to say hi and give you an update. Hope everybody had a great holiday!!
So I ovulated on xmas eve. DH and I couldn't have timed things better. It felt so natural this month and fun. Definitely a change from all the obligatory ttc BDing over the past 6 months. So that was good! Today I'm 5dpo and definitely cramping this morning. Regardless I have zero hope since we've been trying so long and have the facts about my diminished ovarian reserve and less than stellar quality of DH'S swimmers. I did read that after a HSG procedure it can make it easier to conceive so I guess I do have just a tiny ray of hope. Temps are up but still too early of course.

Today we have our appointment with the fertility doctor. I'm nervous but hopeful. I have no idea what to expect or what they might say. Lots of mixed emotions. I feel empowered taking some action, excited to hopefully be starting a family, scared that it might not work, and guilty for trying to mess with the natural course of things. Will post afterwards with an update!

Awe Bee im so sory AF showed for you. Hopefully your PcP can help it at least refer you to someone who can.
Smile- I hope the IUI works for you! I'm glad they are very confident they can help you.

Afm- I am still on provera. I have 2 more pills left and then I wait for my AF to show. I've been lazy the past couple of days with my temping but once I stop my pills I will start again. That way I will be able to mark Cd1 when she actually shows. My new OB wants me to keep doing my charting so he can see what's going on. I also ordered some more CBFM sticks and some pre-seed. I figured with the monitor it wouldn't be as much stress trying to figure out if it's positive or not.

Good luck to all the ladies in the TWW and I hope you get your BFP this cycle!!

Lauren-Everything you're feeling is completely normal. I had my appt yesterday and it was great to know we're finally taking action. I didn't think we'd be starting something so soon. I'm extremely nervous it won't work, but you don't know until you try. Even though on paper things may not look good, there is still hope. Keep us updated!

Squirrel- fx'd af stays away and that the test was a true bfp.

Afm- my af is at full force and I'm waiting for the nurse to call to schedule bloods and u/s. I thought we'd have time to process this, but af showed and dh says he doesn't want to wait anymore bc he's desperate to hold a baby of his own. I couldn't sleep at all last night bc I'm scared it won't work and there are so many unknowns. It's like walking in the dark.

Squirrel wetting the test with water does work for getting rid of an evap. I've done it on a few different tests that had nasty evaps on them. GL!

Bee- I'm so sorry, I really don't know what to say cause I feel like nothing is enough. I realized TTC is truly a battle for so many of us, why are our bodies already failing us? I'm starting to have so little hope, with my cycles being so long and decreased quality of uterine lining that comes with that, I'm just starting to think it won't happen anytime soon. I'm also going to my OB and will see if she'd rececommend clomid.
I've heard doctors will help you before the 1 year mark if you've long cycles, since I'd get less chances per year to try.

So sorry so many of us are going through some bad luck now, hopefully we find answers and get everything fixed. I'm hoping and praying for a miracle. You're all in my thoughts sweet ladies <3

Squirrel wetting the test with water does work for getting rid of an evap. I've done it on a few different tests that had nasty evaps on them. GL!

Well I dipped the stick in water for 20 seconds and the line is the same as before. It hasn't changed. After reading around though, it doesn't necessarily mean it's not an evap though, just because it stayed. I am so annoyed I didn't check in the 10 minute time frame!

Campn: sorry your long cycles are bringing you down :hugs: waiiting for unpredictable late ovulation can be so frustrating. I really hope you ovulate soon.

Squirrel- Test again hun! Your chart looks good!

AFM- I'm so annoyed now, of course with a new year starting insurance has to be a jerk by switching doctors and plans around, so the doctor I really liked (who delivers at the hospital I want) is no longer in my network. Guess I'll just find a temp doctor until things settle down and the insurance puts the doctor back in my network.

Squirrel- Test again hun! Your chart looks good!

AFM- I'm so annoyed now, of course with a new year starting insurance has to be a jerk by switching doctors and plans around, so the doctor I really liked (who delivers at the hospital I want) is no longer in my network. Guess I'll just find a temp doctor until things settle down and the insurance puts the doctor back in my network.

That is the worst. Why can these companies let us keep our drs that we're happy with. I'm sorry you're dealing with this.

I'm sorry you guys have to deal with that in the US. Must be frustrating to have your health care team changed without your control. It's totally different here and you don't choose your doctor/midwife either (maybe you can in some trusts, but not where I am, you just get allocated nearest midwife and there's only a few surgeries we are in the catchment area for), but unless they stop working where they are, they don't suddenly change on you. Hope you get the doctor you want in the end campn.

So no AF. Looks like FF had the day wrong or my luteal phase was a day longer this cycle. Expecting it tomorrow, my ovaries are starting to feel tender (just started now I'm lying in bed) which is a sure AF sign for me. Oh well.

no AF for me either. Now 2 days late, BBs hurt are heavy and big feeling. Not having cramps any longer, My poor beloved coffee this morning didn't stay down. So, I have been dragging butt all day. MIL came onto town for the next week. So, if I test again I will have to do so in secret so I can hide the test. DH and I talked about the possivility of another baby. It actually caused us both much happinerss. I think DH loves the thought of another life created by us BC DD is so great in her own right. A wonderful combo of the two of us. TMI_ It made us both really in the mood and we DTD LOL. My thought is if I am not pregnant than maybe DTD will cause me to start if not I will hopfully test in a few days

Hi all,
Updating after the visit with the fertility doctor. I'm still dazed about it all - still can't believe we are dealing with this. Anyway, the doctor was concerned mainly with my diminished ovarian reserve (elevated FSH numbers) - and not concerned at all with DH's sperm. That for whatever reason, my ovaries are "failing". (great.) He said that my age is on my side, and that at 34, the quality of the eggs *should be good, even if the quantity is diminishing. Bottom line, the word he used was "aggressive" when talking about the measures we need to take to get me pregnant and to do so ASAP...

SO what he wants to do is tomorrow (my day 21) do a series of blood tests - mainly to rule out genetic abnormalities and other possible factors that might be causing the FSH to go up like it is. Then, if/when my next period starts, I have to call in and they will do an ultrasound. I'll be put on a series of oral meds (Letrozol - not super sure exactly what that does), then take a shot, then we'll be doing IUI . After just 1 month of that, if that doesn't work, we'll move to injections, and not sure how long we have to try that, but then onto IVF. Like I said, I kinda tuned some out just because it seems so very surreal. I pray this month that we got pregnant on our own so I don't have to go through with all this...

Lauren- Wow hun that's all so heavy being dumped on you so suddenly. Just give it time to sink in and I'm sure you'll be feeling better about it, at least there is hope right? Hopefully it won't have to come to IVF and you'll get your miracle baby.

Do you have any kids?

Thanks campn. Yes it was a lot to take in, especially with how fast he wants to move forward. Guess it's good we are starting now and not 5 years from now. And no, no kids yet. I'm 34 and DH is 35. Thanks for your support.

Wow this thread had gone from super quiet to super manic. But ladies seriously lots and lots of hugs to you! I wish we could just snap our fingers and hey ho it's off to 9months we go.

I really really hope January brings us all the help and bfps!

Yes bee... I'm putting myself at 8dpo. I caved at tested. Was hoping for a little excitement since I've been ill for nearly 2 weeks now ergh! Flu jab next year lol.

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/me/20151230_011103-1.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/me/20151230_011103-1.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Super early I know. But hey who can resist peeing on a stick haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->