46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

It was hours later. 3 of the times. I temp at 6am. Those days I slept until 9:30 or later. So of course I'm hoping its implantation but based on my temp history, kinda doubtful

holy crap ladies! I am in shock right now.
So you can see by my chart, we only BD two times this month. I did not temp. I did not check cp or cm. I did not even use OPK. We used no pre seed, no timed bd.. nothing! I was lost in the days this month focusing on family and my own spiritual growth to be honest. I lost track of days(in cycle all together)
Just for "fun" I got the urge to poas.. I really never thought to see this AT ALL. I am in shock. I think I can def call this a bfp.. a bit stronger then a squinter huh? I have no idea how many dpo I am and really am in shock. the times we bd are no where near other times I have ovulated..
I have been taking lots of time for myself lately. Meditating. Really focusing on me and it seems like there is a huge possibly that calming my energy down over the last month has possibly made my body ovulate early.. no delated ovulate like before from WAY over stressing about everything in life.

Attachments

• IMG_9033.jpg
    IMG_9033.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_9030.jpg
    IMG_9030.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9030ec.jpg
    IMG_9030ec.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_9033ec.jpg
    IMG_9033ec.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 10
Ajr- I definitely see something there. I bet you'll get a nice line on a frer if you use one in the next day or 2. Congrats! I'm glad the relaxed approach worked for you.

Campn- yay to CHs :dance:.

Trr- I hope it's an implantation dip. I'm really pulling for you ladies this cycle!

Trr- I'm sure most of my temps aren't all that accurate either, especially if I have a rough night or don't sleep as much, which happens a lot really but as long as we're somehow close that's enough!

Squirrel- Your new avatar, dayum girl you're a total babe aren't you!? Wow, gorgeous! I also need to lose about 6-7 kilos cause all my clothes are snug and I just don't feel happy with the weight I am, I'm cutting out all sugar and eating a low carb diet which usually helps me shed off weight pretty fast, just hope I can keep it up، maybe we can encourage each other!

Ajr- Omg I can totally see this plain as day! Really hope this is your BFP, keep us updated plz.

Smille- thank you hun, I hope you had a wonderful New Years! I'm excited about your soon to be BFP too!

AFM- just saw the new Star Wars, I'm not generally a big fan but it was a really good movie considering :p

Looks good ajr. Can't wait too see next tests

Me... did another frer bfn definitely. I want to try and keep positive but it keeps playing on my mind that we didn't have any sex on the possible ov days so it's like slap yourself telling stop being silly it's not going to happen.

Couple things I noticed different this cycle I never had any nasty mouth ulcers and I always suffer with them every month. Left breast been off and on sore. I could only be 9dpo but could be 10. Period is predicted 5th or 6th .

We're hoping my body cooperates and we can do the IUI next weekend. If not, it should be early in the week. I'm not sure if I'm going to test for fear that I'll get a false positive from the trigger shot. I may just wait for the bloodwork.

Good luck smille I hope that your first round of IUI is a success!

Ajr- I see the line! Yay for a BFP!!

Afm- AF is in the house lol she isn't as heavy as I expected but I did have 4 days of spotting earlier in December so maybe that's why it isn't as heavy? It's definitely red though and it's definitely flowing. So I'm on CD 2 And waiting to see if my body will cooperate and go on the ovulate!

We're hoping my body cooperates and we can do the IUI next weekend. If not, it should be early in the week. I'm not sure if I'm going to test for fear that I'll get a false positive from the trigger shot. I may just wait for the bloodwork.

You'll be both in my thoughts and my prayers hun, I hope it happens right away, you've waited long enough ❤️

Hope January would be kind to all of us.

Ciz- I'm sorry hun, but you're really still early so don't lose hope.

Hey ladies, sorry I have not checked in for a while. My niece was born last week, and everything is going so well! The only problems from Jacobsen's that are showing are low platelets that are rising and partial deafness of one ear that could be caused by swelling due to labor. Completely over the moon.

Ajr congratulations! Wonderful lines!

Smille keeping fingers crossed for you, hope everything goes well!

Trr really hoping for an implantation dip, GL

Campn glad to see the CHs! GL

Squirrel love the picture. Too cute!

Trixie FX hubby gets better and you can start trying again soon.

Really hope everything is going well for you ladies and hope everyone had a nice holiday season. Cannot wait to see more 2016 bfps.

Afm- AF is in the house lol she isn't as heavy as I expected but I did have 4 days of spotting earlier in December so maybe that's why it isn't as heavy? It's definitely red though and it's definitely flowing. So I'm on CD 2 And waiting to see if my body will cooperate and go on the ovulate!

Was it provera they gave you? I had a lighter than expected af after I took that as well. I got my bfp the next cycle - so the lighter cycle isn't necessarily something worrisome.

Ajr - I see it! Congrats!

Smille - wishing you so much luck with the IUI!

For the rest - I'm following along and rooting for you all. I'm just dying to see that bfp number rise. I can feel another surge of bfps coming!

For the rest - I'm following along and rooting for you all. I'm just dying to see that bfp number rise. I can feel another surge of bfps coming!

Good to see you jGo. How are you feeling?

So I temped at 6am after a horrid night of sleep and my temp was 100 so I discarded it. Called in sick to work. Went back to sleep until 12.

I was sick over Christmas so I don't know if it's a continuation or if it's a new sickness. Either way I feel like I got run over by a truck.

Nauseous, body aches, gassy, you name it, I feel it.

going to get some cheapies today. Probably gonna POAS tonight, not gonna lie.

Was it provera they gave you? I had a lighter than expected af after I took that as well. I got my bfp the next cycle - so the lighter cycle isn't necessarily something worrisome.
Yes they gave me provera 10mg for 7 days. I spotted pretty good Tuesday and Wednesday before I started my period on Thursday- which was the day after I finished the provera) im not worried really just gonna keep taking my temp and do my fertility monitor. I also have some cheapie opks I will do when I start getting highs on my monitor. I'm hoping that things will go back to normal now!

I'm feeling pretty good. Mainly just really tired most of the time, but other than that not feeling very "pregnant". Have my 11 wk appt on Tuesday, anxiously awaiting that as I'm hoping we will finally get to hear a heartbeat!

I'm feeling pretty good. Mainly just really tired most of the time, but other than that not feeling very "pregnant". Have my 11 wk appt on Tuesday, anxiously awaiting that as I'm hoping we will finally get to hear a heartbeat!

Amazing! Post a picture if you get one. Glad to see you are still around cheering us on.

Trr- I hope you feel better. Fxd you see a 2nd line!

Jgo- I hope everything goes well. I loved hearing my dd's heartbeat for the first time, it definitely made it very real. Can't wait to see pictures!

Trr- Oh no I hope you're not getting sick! Have you taken anything for the fever? Just stay away from iburropfen and the like in case you're prego.

I can't wait to poas, if I ovulated like I should have I would have already peed on a couple :p

JGo- I hated the first trimester, I'm glad you're almost done with it, second trimester is really the best one, and I can't wait for you to do your scan!

Texas- Best luck with everything, BFP sounds so close now!

Ajr: I see that line clear as day!! Wow! Congrats!! Amazing that it happened on a cycle you weren’t worrying too much about.

Camp: Haha!! Thank you! I don’t think so, but nice to hear :D Sounds like we’re in the same boat and trying similar things. I know it’s only been 2 days, but how’s it going for you? I’ve eaten 1500 calories the past two days, but I’m finding it hard to hit my 10000 steps goal. I only managed yesterday because I did a workout DVD that I used to get in shape for my wedding. It’s amazingly effective, but you need to do it lots and I don’t know if I’ll be able to do it every other day like I did then. Before kids I had all the time in the world :)

Ciz: Sorry about the BFN :hugs:

Smille: I really hope your IUI goes well. I have to say, I’ve been reading about people having them for years, but only now just looked up how they work. Seems like a really good way to speed up sperm’s journey to fallopian tubes and with you taking climid too, it should work beautifully. How often do they repeat the IUI or do they just do it once right before you ovulate?

Texas: My sister-in-law had a super light, super short AF the cycle she conceived her twins, so light periods can be a great thing too! Fingers crossed for a speedy ovulation!

Conundrum: Thanks :) And congrats on your new niece!

jGo: Glad to hear everything is going well!

Try: Sorry you’re ill :hugs: being ill though can be a great sign in the TWW as it can be caused by your immune response worsening so you don’t reject a fertilised egg. In my TWW with my daughter I caught HFM from my son and had a fever of 40 degrees for two days around 7dpo. Hope this is a good sign for you and you’ll see a BFP in the next few days.

AFM: CD4, the start to this cycle is going sloooooooowly! Usually I take Soy Isoflavones from days 3-7, so I guess they make the first week go quicker. I’m giving my body a break from them this cycle though as they clearly don’t work for me anymore. Hoping it means I won’t have a super late ovulation as a result of not taking them. I’m also hoping my health drive has good consequences for my body and my cycle. As soon as my AF has stopped we’re going to start bding every other day and then when I get that +OPK we’ll do the SMEP. I'll also start using preseed when I notice EWCM increasing - my body isn't great for regular ovulation, but I do at least have obvious signs I'm building up to it. I don’t know why, but I have a good feeling about January for this group, I really do think we'll see plenty more BFPs before the month is out!

Squirrel- Sounds like you're doing great! I haven't done much exercise wise but I've kept my food all low carb and barely any sugar, I'm trying to count calories but it always stresses me out (they're like the temping of the dieting world!) I'm gonna get back to taking long jogs now that the weather in Florida isn't too hot.

I tried soy this cycle and it pushed back my ovulation by almost a week, which sucks cause I already ovulate late and was hoping it'd help me but nope, I've a very stubborn body. Hopefully you ovulate early this time and get your BFP! Really living healthy will relieve any stress and that should help our chances of conceiving. I feel my happiest when I take walks and listen to music or a podcast during it.

Baby January is on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->