46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Squirrel and campn- I also am trying to lose some weight. I need to lose at least 10% of my body weight which is about 16 pounds. December 2014 I weighed 180 and I got down to 148 doing low carb from January to April but then I kinda slacked off and ended up at 165 again. So now I'm getting back on it to lose some more. It does suck cause I love my carbs but it's the best diet that has ever worked for me.

Texas- That's a great loss! I also love my carbs and it didn't always effect me negatively until now, I'm just limiting it now cause I can never cut an entire food group a 100%. Hopefully we can all get our "best body" in 2016.

Squirrel- they only do one insemination usually the day after the hcg shot. We will also dtd the day after insem just to boost our chances.

My scales broke but I've been trying so hard to be good while trying so hoping I've lost some :) I use to be hopeless at healthy eating but now I'm trying I'm finding it a bit easier.
This is my first cycle and My period would be due on the 10th, I think I'm like 8dpo (lost count) but sure that's right. I'm surprised because I didn't think you would feel symptoms but I must be trying to see something. Had some nausea, been tired, had twinges on my left side yesterday so hoping for a positive test but I do know a lot of symptoms may be in my head Be ause I want it so bad. ��

Welcome kiki! It is completely normal to get inside your head the 1st couple of months of ttc. You are paying closer attention to your body and are noticing things more. Your symptoms do sound promising so fx'd for you.

Kiki - welcome! I agree with smille, you do tend to notice a lot more. I was a bit overwhelmed by it all when my DH and I first started TTC because I thought every twinge, cramp, temperature dip/rise meant something lol. But I'll keep my fx for you! Good luck!

ajr - pretty sure I see that! have you tested again since that one?

jgo - so glad to see you around again. I'm happy things are going well and time seems to be going a bit quickly. Looking forward to a scan.

drum - thanks. DH does seem to be doing a bit better, and is definitely getting around better than I thought he would be at this point.

My apologies to anyone I missed, my memory sucks right now and I'm lazy to go back and read it again lol. Hope everyone had a lovely New Years.

My new year hasn't been going very good so far, as I found out my best friend died that morning. He was like my brother. Needless to say it's been a horrible few days. I keep wondering who I'm going to call when things get rough. He was my person... But to keep myself and my mind busy, I've been cleaning and rearranging our house and focusing on DH's recovery. He's getting around a lot better than I thought he would be at this point. He's not using his crutches as much, and able to walk around on his own but with a slight limp. We're both really looking forward to his follow up and X-rays on January 12th. I'm hoping we get some kind of green light to bd and to try again because I really could use a change of luck right now lol.

Trixie, so sorry for the loss of your best friend. I can't imagine. Hugs to you.

Trix- I'm so sorry hun, losing someone who is our age and unexpectedly is really davestating. He's still in your heart and all around you so whenever you miss him just look there and you'll find him <3

Trixie I am so sorry about your loss. My thoughts are with you :hugs:. I hope your dh has a speedy recovery and get positive news soon.

Trixie: I too am so so sorry for your loss :hugs: I can't imagine how painful it must be to lose your best friend at this stage in our lives.

I'd love to join :) I either ovulate today or tomorrow - I got my + OPK with my SMU today so I could O later today or tonight or tomorrow...typically I have a very short surge and ovulate within 36 hours. We DTD yesterday and hopefully we will squeeze one in today :p I have a 22 month old (as of Jan 4th) daughter and it took us awhile to conceive her so crossing my fingers this one goes faster. Nice to join you ladies, I loved this site when I was TTC my daughter and when I was pregnant with her <3

I'd love to join :) I either ovulate today or tomorrow - I got my + OPK with my SMU today so I could O later today or tonight or tomorrow...typically I have a very short surge and ovulate within 36 hours. We DTD yesterday and hopefully we will squeeze one in today :p I have a 22 month old (as of Jan 4th) daughter and it took us awhile to conceive her so crossing my fingers this one goes faster. Nice to join you ladies, I loved this site when I was TTC my daughter and when I was pregnant with her <3

Hope you catch that egg, and hope it doesn't take you long at all to conceive the second one! Your baby looks super adorable!

So, at 5 days late for AF I tested with a BFN again. I spotted that night and all day yesydterday very light and gone today. Not sure if I want to count as AF as it was so light and short. And symptoms still around from before the spotting.

Thank you All
Bad new though.. the line is fading once again :(
Just not meant to be quite yet I guess and that's OK I know bean will stick when the time is right.

Ajr- I'm sorry to hear that :hugs:.

Peanut- maybe it's a late implant? Fxd you get a positive soon!

Trixie I am glad to hear he is doing better but I am so sorry for your loss. If your ever need to chat feel free to PM me :hugs:

Ajr :hugs: I am so sorry, will be keeping you in my thoughts.

Squirrel thank you! Wishing you luck on a timely cycle.

Peanut everything crossed for you.

December good luck and welcome back to the ttc journey. Fx that it is a very short and amazing one.

ajr - big hugs sent your way.

peanut - hope it was just a late implant. keeping my fx for you!

Thank you ladies so much. This is so much harder and more painful to deal with than any previous loss I've experienced, aside from my grandfather. I cried reading all your replies. You're all so kind and I appreciate it, and you all, so much.

Top is at 14dpo and bottom is 17 dpo :happydance: i see my doctor today!

Attachments

• IMG_20160104_151008.jpg
    IMG_20160104_151008.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 15
Hi ladies. I THINK you can put me down for a very cautious bfp

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/20160104_140850-1.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/20160104_140850-1.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

I've yet to miss my period due tomorrow or Wednesday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->