46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Looks like the start of something Ciz. Keep us updated.

10dpo today. BFN. Was sick on 7dpo and haven't got better so I have been calling in sick to work. I have the standard symptoms to report. Nothing new. My temping has been terrible this TWW so I can't trust any of it. I'm just waiting it out now. Not feeling this cycle anymore. AF is due Friday.

Ciz- I think I see something but it's hard to tell. Really hope this is your BFP. Keep us updated!

Trr- Boo the sickness and the bfn, total party poopers! Fx next time you test you get that positive! I skipped temping today since DS jumped into our bed this morning and I got up, temping would have given me an inaccurate temperature so whateverrr. I'm not feeling this cycle at all really and it doesn't bother me! Sticking my tongue out to all those bfn I'm about to get.

Hope all of you ladies are having a good Monday!

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/Screenshot_2016-01-04-18-06-54.png.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/Screenshot_2016-01-04-18-06-54.png[/URL][/IMG]

Taken this evening =)

hi girls !!! I've been lurking as always but have been so, so busy! My brother was in from Phoenix so I've been spending time with family and stayed at my Mom's a lot. Extremely busy day at work today but want to check in really quick and say congrats ciz!

So glad to see the number FINALLY raise. So ready for more 2016 bfps!!

sending my love to all with extra special hugs to trixie and texas for losing loved ones :cry::hugs:

seems like a lot of us are getting down about ttc. It's such a difficult journey. just glad we have all found each other :hugs:

trr hope you feel better!

camp - hope you get a super sneaky surprise bfp this cycle!

smille - good luck with iui!!

lauren - what an update. hope you are feeling good about the next steps and once you have your little one it won't matter at all how you got there :hugs:

if you can believe it, AF is STILL here with me. I'm hoping this is my "cleaning out" before my bfp cause wow this is neverending. Wondering if vitex/acupuncture had a role in this too. Going on wed for my next acupuncture and will start the BDing this Friday. kinda went by fast thanks to holidays, although when AF came, I was in the lowest spot I've been yet all journey. sigh. we got this ladies!

BIG welcome to the new ladies! glad to have you here :) :)

and congrats again cherry - forgot to add you too! :happydance:

Ciz- I can def see that awesome BFP!! Congrats Hun! <3

Ciz- no denying that :happydance:

Bee- ugh I hope the :witch: leaves soon! I hope the acupuncture is just what you need this cycle.

Afm- I'm cd 7 and done with the clomid for this cycle. I had a few hot flashes, but nothing major thank goodness. I'll start opks on Friday like I was instructed and u/s Sat. I'm trying to remain positive, but deep down I feel like I will never see a bfp. Maybe bc it's been sooo long of a wait.

Ciz I see it!!

Smille- good luck with your IUI. I hope its successful!

Bee- I hope your AF is gone soon!!

AFM my AF is done. It wasn't really as heavy as I thought it would be. But I will keep temping and start doing my monitor sticks soon! Once I get a high I will start doing OPK's too just to see if I can get my surge nailed down. I'm hopeful that this cycle will be normal

Argh thanks ladies. I'm so nervous right now I so hope this one is here to stay. It will actually be due give or take a day of my birthday lol =)
Ah I so thought we didn't stand a chance this cycle because of that flu. Me and partner took vitabiotics couples pregnacare and we bd every other day. If that will help anyone trying something different. Xx

Ciz: congrats :D amazing BFP!!! Happy and healthy nine months!

Bee: cycle buddy, same exact thing here, still on light bleeding, but to be fair, this is normal for me, I've had long periods since having my first. Hope you're AF free tomorrow.

I have come down with thrush (yeast infection). Oh joy of all joys :( uncomfortable and also going to stop us bding till it's cleared up. I've got a pessary and some cream that state three days to clear. Ugh! I was hoping to dtd every other day before +OPK then every day for three days, but if I ovulate on time we might only get a few chances in before ovulation. Oh well, at least it's now and not right before ovulation. It's so strange, I haven't had thrush in years and years!!!

Squirrel, I had recurring thrush when younger and when pregnant with my boys. When not pregnant the capsule/tablet was fantastic and cleared it up really quickly. If you can take the tablet I would recommend it.
I know how awful it is. Try natural live yoghurt too. Xx

Thanks for the advice Teeny Weeny. So far the cream and pessary seem to be working, but I will try the capsule if this hasn't completely cleared in a few days. I wonder if I can take them at the same time? I should go down to my local pharmacy, but always feel so damned embarrassed there as the staff are all guys :blush: and I don't really want to go discussing my thrush with them :haha: silly, I know!

Ciz: I think these things have a habit of happening when we're least expecting them :) so lovely to see another BFP, I really hope this is a sticky one for you!

So I'm going to book in some acupuncture next week. Exciting! It'll be about a week before ovulation; for anyone experienced in these matters, do you think that timing is good? I was hoping to fit in two sessions before ovulation.

My diet/exercise regime is taking it's toll on me, so tired and cold all the time, but making some progress, I already feel a little trimmer!

Hi ladies! I hope everyone is doing ok!
My monitor sticks and preseed came in today. Going to start using my sticks in the monitor like it asks for and just see what happens! Taking my temp still and going to Bd my big butt off. Low carb diet has started and I already miss potatoes! But hopefully this will get things headed in the right direction. I also added a B-complex vitamin in addition to my prenatal since I read somewhere that it can help regulate cycles. I started it before Christmas.
Fingers crossed for everyone in the TWW and for you too Ciz! I hope that line gets darker!

hi girls!!

still super non stop busy but wanted to stop in again quickly!

squirrel - acupuncture the week before o is perfect ! that is what my acupuncturist has me do. I am going tonight. should O exactly a week from today. although DH's work is now telling him he has to go down south next week so I'm kinda freaking out thinking we could miss a month over something so stupid. :dohh: we are such cycle buddies - my cycle usually lasts 7 days as well, but typically lets up quite a bit by day 5. this time it didn't so I'm hoping I'm all cleaned out and ready to go!

ttcbaby - I keep forgetting to respond to you too! hope you are continuing to hang in there post d and c. After my d and c I wanted to find as many other people who had one too so I knew what to expect. Since I hemorrhaged, I was terrified of the bleeding and afraid I would never stop. I bled for about 2 weeks post d and c. It didn't taper off gradually, it would come and go. one day almost non existent, the next could be heavier so I was freaked out. but it was done it about 2 weeks and then I got my period 2 weeks after that, so it was actually my exact day 29 cycle all in all. really hope you are doing well and I think of you often!

hoping to see another bfp on here asap :)

CD8 for me. acupuncture tonight, O in a week. DH is trying to keep work at bay and not travel. temp randomly spiked this AM but that happens from time to time. I hope it's more of the way I'm sleeping and not anything off with hormones cause it was super high. BD starts in 2 days! :happydance:

Bee- I've heard great things about "cleaning out" to get your bfp! Fx that's all you needed and the acupuncture maybe helped.

Ciz and cherry- congrats to you both! How exciting!!

Texas- sounds like a lot you're changing this cycle may help her your bfp. Let me know how the monitor works for you. I'm so curious. Lol

I've been Mia from this thread for awhile while I tried to figure out my crappy cycles after mc. Last cycle was the same length as always (29 days) but no ovulation. Currently on cd 2 but we're not trying this month. It just doesn't make sense if I'm not ovulating, we're moving and finishing paperwork for our new home, work will be getting stressful soon, hubs and I are literally working opposite schedules and to "try" he has to wake me up at 330am to bd, AND if I for prego this month id be due on my sister wedding day which is 1,000 miles from home. So I'm working out and hubs and I are planning to loose 20-25 pounds to hopefully regulate my cycles and increase our odds.

I need to have your energy ladies, I could stand to start working out again. Good luck on your goals!

Bee lots of baby dust your way. Hopefully everything goes well and you get some good timing

Appointment is in an hour and for some reason I'm nervous, lol. Not sure if they'll still do the sonogram since I'm 5dpo but really looking forward to some answers. Here's hoping

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->