46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Good luck drum let us know!

Afm I had a temp dip but not really any cm and my monitor told me I had a "high" reading. I didn't use it yesterday since my sticks had not arrived until the afternoon. It's my first month using it since I reset it so from what I have read I may not get a peak reading etc. So hopefully I will actually ovulate this month and my monitor will catch it. I'm also going to start doing cheapie OPKs at night since I've gotten a high reading... Even if it may be false lol

Bee- Go catch that egg! I hop the acupuncture start really working great for you.

Looks like many of us have doctor appointments coming up! I've two, one with my endocrinologist and another with an OB. Both on the same day, so that's actually good, get all the information I could on the same day, and get blood tests done and see what's going on with me.

I am testing this Friday and hoping I'll be surprised with a BFP, but I seriously doubt it.

Hope you ladies have been enjoying this new year, it seems hopeful for sure :)

Still here ladies. Watching and waiting to see your bfps! Xxx

Bee- fxd the acupuncture works this cycle.

Drum- good luck at your appointment.

Campn- I hope you get some much needed answers. Hopefully you'll get a bfp in a few days. :dust:.

Afm- I'm cd 9. My jawline has completely broke out with blind, painful pimples. I know it's from my hormones changing so drastically since they did aggressive clomid this cycle. I've been having cramps and ewcm. I used an opk just in case today and it was very negative. They said to start on cd 11 but I'll do another tomorrow and save my good opks I bought for cds 11-14. I'm so close to this procedure that I'm starting to get excited.

Dh and I haven't had any pop in awhile. I cut it out b4 him in the beginning of Dec and lost 5 lbs so far. He is having a hard time with it but I think it'll boost his numbers, which we need.

Smille- I'm so excited and optimistic for you! I really think this is your cycle!!!

Texas will be keeping FX for a nice strong O. GL

Campn I hope you this cycle surprises you but if it does not good luck on your appointments.

Smille as always my FX will be crossed for you. Good luck on the procedure will be keeping you in my thoughts.

Appointment went well. Since they called me in early the lab tech was not in so no blood panel. The sonogram was clear of abnormalities, but he was a bit worried that my ovulation tends to be early and my luteal phase although usually in the normal range is longer than the standard. Received 4month prescription of Clomid and told to come back if I do not see a change in cycle or do not become pregnant before it ends.

Hey ladies, I'm always stalking but rarely have time to post. Congrats to the bfps this month!!

Just a quick check in, FF has labeled my chart triphasic! I know that's no guarantee but has me pretty excited. DH had a really bad 24 hr bug earlier in the week so hoping it's not because my body is fighting that off. He was sick Monday into Tuesday so hoping if I was going to catch it i would have already.

:dust: and FX to all you ladies! 2016 will be our year!!

Drum- I really hope the clomid works for you. If you don't have a sperm friendly lube, it's best to get one bc it can dry you up. Fxd for you!

Gina- your chart looks great. Fxd this is your cycle. When are you testing?

Gina we'll be rooting for you girl! Awesome news!

Smille thank you. Other than pressed do you have a suggestion? I'm having a love hate relationship with amazon and my local stores do not carry it.

Smille I will be testing over the weekend. AF is due Sunday. I planned to test Saturday but might hold off until Sunday just for fear of a bfn.

Gina- I've been wondering where you were! Your chart looks fantastic and I hope you get that long awaited BFP!

loving all the new pics ladies!

mrsgreen - so lovely to see you back :hugs: even though you didn't O last month, it's great that your cycles stayed on track. You should O this month for sure! your body just needed a small break. good luck on the weight loss plan with DH :thumbup:

camp - so excited that you have 2 appts coming up! I'm just looking forward to feb when my ob has to see me since I'm up for my yearly. unfortunately it's just the nurse practitioner and none of the docs that treated me when I was in the hospital but hopefully she will get the ball rolling. I've never met her so I dunno what's she like. but happy that you are getting in and wishing you the best of luck!

drum- so glad everything is looking good so far and good luck with the clomid! It might be just the push you need. but hey you are still in the tww wait now so you never know....! FX

smille - so excited the iui is almost here! :happydance: I'm excited for you :) those invisible under the skin cystic acne is what I have been having tons of for the past number of months. they are awful! they got so big that I had to have them injected with steroids :wacko: hopefully yours calm down as soon as you are done with the clomid. this could be it!

gina- so excited for your chart. when my chart went triphasic last month I looked at the stats and the chances of pregnancy with a triphasic chart are 179 times more likely!! plus, your temp is wayyyy up high so I'm hoping good things. I agree with holding off til you get closer to test so GL in doing so!

had my acupuncture last night. one of the questions they asked was if I noticed a heavier flow this month. I said I did and asked if that was what was supposed to happen and it was. So I feel good knowing that things are "working" and I'm having a little bit more faith in this chinese medicine. last month they said my pulse showed stagnation in my liver which I looked up later and said had to do with retention of phlegm which I was totally experiencing. This time my pulse showed issues with my digestive system and I had had 4 days of weird stomach aches in a row.... so it def took me by surprise. :shrug:

Bee I hadn't heard that stat. Yay! Thank you. I really hope I have a sticky bfp soon! :)

That's awesome that your acupuncturist is so good and knowledgeable. I totally believe all that stuff works. Im always afraid of all the frauds out there but seems yours really knows what they are doing. FX it leads you to your bfp this month.

Smille thank you. Other than pressed do you have a suggestion? I'm having a love hate relationship with amazon and my local stores do not carry it.

Idk where you're located, but Target in the US sells preseed. Conceive plus is another, but it's not sold in stores either. Idk why these aren't sold in stores, it's pretty irritating.

Thank you ladies! I'm so afraid that my body wont cooperate and they'll cancel the iui after we just spent $200 on the trigger shot and progesterone, plus the fees from ultrasounds and bloodwork.

If this cycle fails I'm making a dermatologist appt. The cysts are fading a little, but now I've been experiencing bad hot flashes. I'd rather be a guy right now, all he has to do is provide the goods.

Gina- :dust:

Bee- that's amazing that they can determine what's going on with your body. Acupuncture sounds like it really works and helps regulate things.

I'm really pulling for all of us this cycle. We all deserve a bfp after months and months of failure.

Smille thank you. Other than pressed do you have a suggestion? I'm having a love hate relationship with amazon and my local stores do not carry it.[/QUOTE

Idk where you're located, but Target in the US sells preseed. Conceive plus is another, but it's not sold in stores either. Idk why these aren't sold in stores, it's pretty irritating.

Also CVS pharmacy sells preseed. At least the one in our little town does.

Thank you ladies! I'm so afraid that my body wont cooperate and they'll cancel the iui after we just spent $200 on the trigger shot and progesterone, plus the fees from ultrasounds and bloodwork.

If this cycle fails I'm making a dermatologist appt. The cysts are fading a little, but now I've been experiencing bad hot flashes. I'd rather be a guy right now, all he has to do is provide the goods.

right?! I always think about that. guys literally just have to do their favorite thing for a baby to be made...get off! :dohh:

I'm shaky and about to have a heart attack but is this a second line?? I tested this morning and got the faintest line but I thought here I go seeing lines again, then I tested now again and this showed up.

Am I seeing lines again!??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member