46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

nooooooooooooo you aren't ..... that, my dear, is a second line......!!!!!!

I'm shaky and about to have a heart attack but is this a second line?? I tested this morning and got the faintest line but I thought here I go seeing lines again, then I tested now again and this showed up.

Am I seeing lines again!??

I can see something! And I am terrible at spotting lines unless they are pretty obvious!!! I say BFP!!!

Campn that's definitely second line!!!! Even bee can see it! That means it is definitely there!!

Campn!!!! Theres 2 lines!! =)

I can't believe it, like really I don't. I thought I had no chance at all with my late ovulation and thyroid issues. I even have an appointment with an OB to put me on Clomid or something!

I'll test with a first response tomorrow, but I just took one of my thyroid medication just in case I am.

I'm shaky and about to have a heart attack but is this a second line?? I tested this morning and got the faintest line but I thought here I go seeing lines again, then I tested now again and this showed up.

Am I seeing lines again!??

OMG I SEE IT!!!!!!:dance: Do an frer!! !

yayyyyy!!!! can't wait to see that test tomorrow love! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thank you so much ladies <3 I really hope I am!! There's been lots of tears shed and lots of hope killed... but I guess hope must really exist after all.

<3 love you ladies.

Campn! I'm so happy! That is a line hunny. I'm very excited to wait to see your progression :)

Like Ciz said, a very very cautious BFP.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 27
Yay campn!!! I totally see it!!! Remind me again how long you were TTC? I know you've told me but I can't remember and it's hard to flip through pages on my phone &#128516;

Thank you ladies! I can't wait to see each one of you get her BFP, you all deserve it so so much and there's no way I could have gotten pregnant without you, I'd have been hiding like a hermit in some mental house if it wasn't for you.

Texas- Since July, so this is our 6th cycle, but I honestly thought it'll never happen. Thank you Hun!

congrats!! So happy it happened for you.
Statistically speaking we should all get pregnant at some point. Especially if there aren't any fertility issues. While an October baby wouldn't be ideal for my work situation I will take what I can get lol. I just want to be pregnant. From the looks of the front page there aren't too many of us on this thread left that aren't pregnant... Maybe a handful. So I'm hoping our turn come quick too!

Texas- Yes! Like Bee said, statistics must be on our side now, the longer it takes the closer you really are to a BFP! My biggest concern was the age gap between my kids, and my thyroid dying on me.

I'm cheering you on ladies and sending all my baby dust your way, now I just need sticky dust. Can't wait for the next BFP!

Just put DD down and come back to see this!!! Campn huge congraulations!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->