46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Campn- I too worry about the age gap (at least 7 yrs) but I know it'll be ok. They will love each other no matter what. Congrats, you are definitely pregnant!!!!!! I bet in a couple of days that line will be nice and dark. You've given me hope for my situation and I know I'll be joining you in the 1st trimester soon!

Texas- I really want an Oct baby as well, but I'm desperate and will take what I can get.

Just like clockwork spotting has commenced for me. CD1 will probably be tomorrow.

Just like clockwork spotting has commenced for me. CD1 will probably be tomorrow.

So sorry Trr, but being clockwork is really key and a big sign everything is normal! On to the next right!?? <3

Campn- I too worry about the age gap (at least 7 yrs) but I know it'll be ok. They will love each other no matter what. Congrats, you are definitely pregnant!!!!!! I bet in a couple of days that line will be nice and dark. You've given me hope for my situation and I know I'll be joining you in the 1st trimester soon!

Texas- I really want an Oct baby as well, but I'm desperate and will take what I can get.

So true, I know they'll love each other no matter what!
Also I know you're following me with a BFP, I'm so optimistic about your coming IUI, you're in my thoughts and my prayers!

Campn- on to the next is right. I'll still be testing in Jan though which is nice.

I am beyond happy for you!

Next cycle everything crossed for you hun! X

congrats to new BFP in here. I got a BFN even after 5 days late then weird light spotting and another BFN. I was told that some women don;t show up on test Positive til even 6 weeks after last period that was normal. I don't know. I am going with the BFN and if I do not have AF in january I will retest in Early February

Pretty sure I'm crazy >.< I know pretty much no one will see anything but I can't help thinking there is a shadow there. This is 12 dpo SMU with only a 1 hr hold. And according to my calculations I shouldn't be anywhere near showing on a wondfo but hey worth a try lol. :dohh: Temp went down a little today so it no longer considers it triphasic. So that's a bummer but hopefully it won't continue to go down. Been so tired lately. Been going to bed at 8:30, normal for me is more like 11. Hoping that's a good thing. FX af doesn't show this weekend!

Attachments

• 2016-01-08_08.20.10.jpg
    2016-01-08_08.20.10.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 22
Gina- I really do see a thin line, can you take another pic against a white TP or so for contrast??
Also my temp dropped yesterday, same day as my BFP so really temps should be taken with a grain of salt if it's just random!

Sending you lots and lots of baby dust!!

I see something but Im not sure if its the start of bfp or indent. Everything crossed xx

I can't take more pics until I'm home. I was at work when I took this one :p I have an hour in the morning where I am the only one in the office so I have a little freedom. Haha. Pretty sure it's not an indent. I can usually see those in person real easy. Might break down and take a curved frer tonight. I have 4 of them and don't care so much about saving them so maybe haha

morning gals!

gina I can't tell anything yet but your temp is still high even though it dropped a little. FX for you !

camp - still so, so excited and happy for you <3 <3 <3

GL to all of the ladies about to O and in TWW !

CM is thinning out and the BD will begin tonight! I just made my very first baby purchase today - pre-ordered the new self installing car seat from 4moms. I've held off on buying anything all this time, but maybe I just need to believe it and it will happen! Feeling excited and hopeful, though probably foolishly.

Bee I've had a newborn outfit in my closet for months. I understand completely. I bought it for a baby shower and ended up not giving it to him and keeping it. Hehe. Just waiting for the day I can use it <3

Bee- Thank you hun, I can't wait for you to join me so we can be bump buddies, but I think you'll have the cuter bump since I already have left over bump from DS :p

Also YAY for making purchases, I really thought about buying a "big brother" shirt for DS earlier this month and thought well if I believe it it'll happen? I didn't though, but now I will!

Put a pillow underneath your tushie tonight, that's the only thing I did differently, also put my feet up against the wall for like 30 minutes, that's what my sister did to get her BFP. The crazy things we do...

we are just destined to be bump buddies, right? maybe that's why I'm feeling so hopeful lol :haha:

we are just destined to be bump buddies, right? maybe that's why I'm feeling so hopeful lol :haha:

Definitely! If I can get a BFP with dying thyroid and crazy cycles, you can! I've no doubt yours is coming!

Gina and Bee- I purchased a playpen and a bassinet when I started TTC. They have been sitting in my spare room for 6 months now and I have bags and bags of clothes that my cousin gave to me when she moved to Australia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->