46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Trr- Another super beautiful picture of you!!

Ladies I don't know if I mentioned that I took soy this cycle, I think it's what helped me, I ovulated later with it but I think it made me develop a better egg. Maybe you should look it up?

Campn- your DS is adorable. That hair is amazing. Thanks for the compliments. I am running out of pictures to change to every month lol. I guess I have to take more.

Hoping I'm going to be able to join you with a bump too. I'll be a little behind but better late then never. My fingers are crossed tightly that this is my month.

trr - so sorry it's CD 1 - ugh, the worst. :cry: Glad other people trying for number one have some stuff already! I did buy some stuff when I was pregnant since we found out on our honeymoon - we got some dreamy european baby gear, but since losing the baby I hadn't bought a thing. Come on now, universe - that car seat needs a baby to sit in it!

that's awesome that your cousin moved to australia. I studied abroad there and LOVED it. I need to go back someday!

camp - that pic omg. I want to eat him up! any hopes for a gender this time?

Trr- Once you get closer to your due date a month is not much! Since some go into labor at 37 weeks and others at 42 weeks, really 4 weeks are negotiable!

Bee- I want a girl this time cause this wil probably be our last and I want one of each, but really all that matters is a healthy baby, I thought that was something moms just say but really the love is there regardless what!

A boy would be cheaper since I've all the clothes and toys... I can't believe I'm due in summer, AGAIN. That is gonna stink.

Bee- Thank you hun, I can't wait for you to join me so we can be bump buddies, but I think you'll have the cuter bump since I already have left over bump from DS :p

Also YAY for making purchases, I really thought about buying a "big brother" shirt for DS earlier this month and thought well if I believe it it'll happen? I didn't though, but now I will!

Put a pillow underneath your tushie tonight, that's the only thing I did differently, also put my feet up against the wall for like 30 minutes, that's what my sister did to get her BFP. The crazy things we do...

I second that pillow under your bum. We have a low head board I rested my feet on it and pilow under x

Trr lots of luck on your cycle. Really hope you get your positive this month.

Campn he is so adorable! I am in love with the curls! Will keep fingers crossed for a girl. Congratulations again.

Bee sending tons of babydust your way. Hopefully the acupuncture gives you a nice strong O.

I'm with you campn, a girl for me would be much cheaper since I've kept all of dd's clothes, but I'd love a boy this time. Either way I'll be thrilled.

The only thing I've bought is this really awesome diaper bag I found for a huge bargain. I feel like that purchase jinx us, but it'll be used some day.

I bought a new car seat for my DD day before this bfp =)

Campn!!!! yay omg congrats!! That majorly cheered me right up.

hi ladies. I took a few days off from here to take care of myself after I said my final goodbyes to my friend. DH is doing so awesome and getting around so much better (no crutches). He has his follow up appointment on Tuesday to get his staples removed and to find out when we can put his hip to use again lol. :blush: I also need to call my doctor next week to find out results of my pap and see where we go from here.

I'm getting so excited for all of you. I imagine it won't be long until I get to see that bfp number rise again. It always seems to happen when I stay away from the board for a day or two lol. Keeping my fx for you all in the tww or those about to test.

I'm also getting excited this cycle. So far it seems to be going ok. My monitor started off low on cd 6 and from cd7 till now which is cd 10 it has been high but my cheapie OPK is still very negative. But my temp is still low so I am hopefull that I will ovulate this cycle. All I can do is take my temp every morning and keep BDing so I am trying not to stress lol

Trr- I 2nd the gorgeous pic!

Just got the call from the dr's office. I have 1 follicle measuring at 19mm. I'm to trigger tomorrow night and IUI is Tues morning. I was so worried that clomid wasn't working, but all of that worry is gone. I'm excited but so nervous.

Smille that is great news!!! So glad clomid worked for you and you had a nice follicle! Good luck with IUI on Tuesday!!

Trix- Thank you hun, I'm still in shock. I'm glad you're feeling a little better and glad hubby is doing good! Are you trying this cycle or he'll need more time to heal?

Smille- Yay! Makes me so happy! 19mm sound really good, I can't wait to see your BFP in like 2 weeks :)

Texas- Sounds like you're getting somewhere with your monitor, my OPK was super faint the day before my positive opk, just need to test often to catch it.

Smille- thank you so much! I really hope that's your BFP brewing in that ovary :)

Texas really happy the monitor is working out! Good luck on this cycle :hugs:

Smille amazing news! Everything crossed for Tuesday hon!

Thank you so much ladies. Your support and kind words brought tears to my eyes. Without you ladies, idk how I'd get through this journey.

Campn- have you called the doc yet? I am so happy for you!

Trix- I hope you and your dh get good news soon to get back to bding.

Drum- how are you!? When do you ovulate again!? And how is your niece!??

Smile- I've an appointment on the 12th, I had already booked it before I knew I was pregnant bec I was gonna go and convince the doctor to check my hormones or put me on clomid, but it couldn't be better timing cause I still need a prescription for my thyroid disorder, and my endocrinologist rescheduled me for February, and without medication early on I could possibly miscarry.
a little scared but trying to not worry a lot. I keep running to the bathroom to see if I'm spotting or not!

I hope you sweet ladies are having a great weekend!

Smille good luck! Hope this is all you needed and it works first try!

Campn so happy for you! Try to stay relaxed!

AFM temp went up a little today. Last month at 13 dpo my temp plummeted so happy about that. Haven't really spotted at all either which I usually do for a day or two before AF. My CM has a slight brown tinge but that happens all the time randomly through the month. AF is due tomorrow so that's great! Still no real lines on Wondfos but from my calculations I shouldn't have any yet. Hoping soon though! :)

Baby dust to everyone!!

Campn she is doing so well. Weight is kind of stalling but her platelets are rising which is awesome. I am actually 8dpo already, O'd a bit early this month. Dealing with another wacky cycle so trying not to symptom spot, lol Will keep fingers crossed for you and hopefully a very pink stubborn bean. Please let us know how your appointment goes.

Gina so excitng! Have you considered a frer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->