46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

I only have 1 old style frer so trying to hold off as long as possible. I took a new style frer last night and it showed maybe a line but it's so hard to tell with that damn indent all of them have.

Gina- your chart is amazing. The new style frer are awful.

Campn- only a few more days and you'll be able to confirm. Will the dr on the 12th be able to give you your meds? If not, I'd call the endo office and tell them you need meds.

Drum- I hope this is your cycle.

Gina- Sounds so promising with the temperature hun! I didn't even have a faint line with DS until 13 DPO, I think he implanted late which explains my IB also late. Hoping AF stays away far far away!

Drum- I'm glad she's doing good! Weight is always a battle early on, it was with DS. She'll get there!
Fx you surprise us with a BFP in a few days! Always exciting before testing cause you never know what you could get! ;)

Smille- confirming will put my mind at ease, these few weeks are always nerve wrecking but I'm trying to enjoy it, I don't know if I'll be pregnant tomorrow but today I am and will celebrate it. I got "pregnant" on a digi yesterday at 10 DPO so that def good.

Gina your chart looks so good! Fingers crossed for a BFP!

Afm I have had a little EWCM since cd 8. I have to do an internal check to get it but it's definitely slippery and strectchy. If anything it may be a mix of watery and ewcm??? Has anyone else ever had this happen??? Anyway I don't think I've ever noticed it hanging around for this many days. Still negative OPKs though. But since my daughter is staying at my in-laws tonight we are getting in the Bd time! Shooting for a SMEP thing so it's definitely an "on" day haha

Texas- watery is still fertile! I mostly got watery cm this cycle with ewcm here and there, so def get on to BD every other day until you get that epic positive opk!

Campn - woohoo for the digi! That's a great sign! I'm excited for your appt. Keep us updated.

Texas- watery is definitely fertile cm. I usually get ewcm then watery b4 O, but the meds dried me up this cycle. Good luck with smep, I've heard great things about it.

Thought I'd share this with you ladies, he doesn't realize he'll no longer be the center of the attention, but he'll always be my baby.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 21
Campn- so cute!

I hope you ladies are right. And O is around the corner. Honestly I just hope I ovulate!!!

Hey Ladies can I join...Soooo this what I got when wiping tonight... Cd18 but some days after my pos opk. :dohh:

https://i67.tinypic.com/2w7pipz.jpg

Just thinking something is wrong

Well AF is due today and no sign of her. Temp is still up. :D Slight lines on IC. I might use my old frer with SMU today as that seems to have a better line on IC lately than FMU. I just don't want to waste it. I am in the US and had to get it from the UK online. I've seen Walmart has them online now but they are like 30 bucks for 2 of them last I checked! It's crazy. But I do need makeup so I might pick some up while I'm there if they have any. FX!!

@gina hopefully she stays away..maybe you should show us those ICs :)

@campn: congrats such a beautiful picture.

Gm. How is everyone else?

Hunni- have you been able to confirm ovulation? The bleeding could be from that.

Gina- a faint line is good news on an ic. I bet the frer will show s decent one. Fxd for you hun!!

So usually around this time my dh is a basket case and all stressed out. He is so committed this month, probably because he sees what I am going through to make it happen. I love his determination this month and for once he's planning the bd schedule, not me.

Well Smille I had a pos opk back on CD 11 and clear pos on CD 12 with pains and ewcm .

I did an opk CD 18 with the spotting and it wasn't pos and I have been dry.

Before the spot last night I got sick with diarrhea out the blue but today no diarrhea or spotting

Hunni could be due to implantation? FX for you.

It's so hard to see in pictures but this is what the ICs look like..

Attachments

• 2016-01-10_07.19.01.jpg
    2016-01-10_07.19.01.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 2016-01-10_07.23.35.jpg
    2016-01-10_07.23.35.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 20
Thank you ladies! I may use it when I decided to announce it.

Gina- I see the lines! Get a FRER! My line was way more obvious on it! Fxxx!! Baby dust!

Thanks! I took a frer. It's barely there. DH thinks he can see it but isn't sure. I've started spotting so hopefully it's just some IB. It's only when I check my cervix so hoping it doesn't turn into anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->