46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Really hard to see in a pic but this was the best I could get.

Attachments

• 2016-01-10_09.56.27.jpg
    2016-01-10_09.56.27.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 24
  • PSX_20160110_095807.jpg
    PSX_20160110_095807.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 11
Is it clearer in person? It's hard to say from the picture, but your chart looks amazing, I hope it gets darker!

It's super light in person. But it's definitely there. I'm going to wait to test for a few days and hopefully it will be much darker.

Well Smille I had a pos opk back on CD 11 and clear pos on CD 12 with pains and ewcm .

I did an opk CD 18 with the spotting and it wasn't pos and I have been dry.

Before the spot last night I got sick with diarrhea out the blue but today no diarrhea or spotting

Maybe it's ib? It's hard to tell.

Hi ladies, This is Lauren still, but my hubby wanted me to change my SN to something more anonymous. That probably sounds weird, but hopefully you understand ;-) Anywho, just popping in to say hello! I don't know any of you but I do find a strange connection to you guys on this thread and get happy when I hear your good news!!

Campn, great news! Finally!! And, your baby is so cute!! Hopefully all sticks and you'll be a momma to 2 beautiful kids.

Texas, watery is definitely fertile - keep BD eod. I like the SMEP - seems easy to follow and takes the guesswork and stress out of when to BD. I found when we are at that time of month I am always questioning when is too often, when is not enough. I hope it works out for you.

Gina, your chart is looking classic triphasic. Keep going up!!! Fx for you!

As for me, I started femara last night. Next Monday I'll be getting my ultrasound, then Ovidril shot, then IUI for the first time. I'm not disillusioned into thinking it'll work that quickly, but now that we have "doctor intervention", I feel encouraged now that we have some sense of control and direction, and it's just going to be a matter of time before it finally works for us. Definitely not feeling low and depressed like I was before.

Lauren, I was wondering where you where! Your DH has a point, I often worry about someone finding me on here with DS's pics and things I say, like the inlaws for example who I don't always speak so kindly of.

So excited about your IUI, Smille has one coming up too! It's so cool you can tell your kids one day "We conceived you WITHOUT sex!" How unique is that! :)

Thinking of you ladies :hugs:

Yes I'm still here! Thanks for understanding. that will be a strange conversation, and one I don't know if we'd ever share with our children. Then again if this kind of early ovarian failure is at all hereditary I'd probably want my daughter to know so she wouldn't wait as long as I did...although aside from forcing my husband to propose sooner, or getting pregnant with someone I wouldn't have wanted to, this is pretty much the earliest Ive been able to consider kids. Not like some folks who get married then wait a while to try. We started trying 6 months after our wedding.

Gina - I can't really tell on my phone screen, but keeping my fx for you and hoping you post a blaring bfp in the next day or two.

thanks ladies, I guess we'll find out on Tuesday when he can have sex again. I don't feel like trying any other way right now, but I'm also not sure if DH would be up for trying a different way so we'll see how the next week or so so plays out. I really, really miss that type of intimacy lol. If we're unable to bd for next weekend around go time, there's always next month.

I did the trigger shot last night. My opks went from barely a line yesterday to very very close to positive, so by this afternoon it will most likely be positive. I'm glad it's working. I'm so nervous for tomorrow. I know the procedure is easy and fast, but this tww will be the worst.

Well ladies looks like I won't be the next bfp.. temp plummeted today. More than my chart shows. I was up for awhile before I temped so I slept for another hour and used a temp adjuster to make myself feel a little better. Pretty upset and just feel like giving up. I've gotten faint positives and so many symptoms and now it's just going to be over. Going to make an appointment with a doctor soon. I can't keep going through this. I really thought this time was different :cry:

Smille- Sounds so exciting and I don't blame you for being a little nervous, I can already feel your butterflies for you, but this will hopefully work and you're one step closer to your BFP! Go get preggers!!

Gina- I'm sorry hun :( I know last cycle I seriously thought I was pregnant, like 90% sure I was and I started to spot at 10 DPO which is early and upsetting. I also went and made an appointment just to make sure all is okay and that someone other than me was in charge! Sending big hugs your way.

So sorry Gina :hugs: TTC can be so damned hard and painful. We're all here for you. It's worth booking an appointment. I see you've been trying since May. Here they don't normally do anything until a year, but lots of doctors don't seem to pay that any attention. Mine didn't, she booked tests for us even though it's only been 10 months.

Thanks girls. I still have a shred of hope that it was just a fluke. My DH slept on the couch last night because I was feeling so sick so he gave me the whole bed so all I can think is without his body heat my temp dropped. It's a long shot but it's all I've got. Haven't started actually bleeding at all at least. Hopefully that will happen at home and not at work so I don't break down here. Just feeling so down now.

Smille: Yay! It's time! I hope that the wait goes by quickly for you and that the procedure itself is quick and painless. So exciting! You'll be in your TWW soon and hopefully that follicle will turn into a shiny BFP!

Gina: Hopefully it is just a one off and it will shoot back up tomorrow. Stay away AF!!

Phew, been so busy! Haven't really had any time to be online other than quick peeks on my phone. I've been job hunting (my position finished at my old school at the end of December) and I had an interview today. It went well, so I have fingers crossed for that! Then we had family staying and a super close couple of friends' wedding on Saturday, for which I was helping with loads of things, so I've barely been able to sit down at all since last week!

CD13 and thankfully my yeast infection cleared completely a few days ago allowing us to bd again. I don't know whether it's left over preseed or true EWCM, but today I've never seen anything like it! My temps are also a little higher than normal for pre-o, so maybe my body is regulating properly at last after stopping breastfeeding in the summer. Hoping to ovulate in a few days time if this EWCM is anything to go on. Nice to know I will ovulate on time, as I was worried that without taking soy isoflavones this cycle that I wouldn't ovulate till very late again. I feel a little pressured for this cycle because next cycle in February my husband is heading off to Italy on tour for 2.5 weeks and will be away during my fertile time. So February is a write off. If we don't make it this cycle then it will be a year in March since we started trying :( We're getting our tests done this month (got my day 21 bloods and my husband will have his SA), so hopefully that can shed light on why it's taking so lonG!

Smille so exciting!!! Really cannot wait to see you in the TWW. You will be in my thoughts, please keep us updated.

Gina, I am so sorry :hugs: like Squirrel said as long as the witch stays away you still have a chance. Keeping FX

Squirrel Sounds like a nice strong O on the way! Good luck wih the new job hopefully they get back in touch soon!

Squirrel hoping you O soon!!
Gina- sorry your temp dropped Hun. Hopefully you get your BFP soon.

Afm- temp still low...still high on the monitor but OPKs negative... Hopefully I am going to O soon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->