46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Gina- the dr can shed some light on what's going on for sure. They can do bloodwork to check your hormone levels and order a SA. I wish we'd been proactive sooner, but my dh was in denial. Af hasn't shown so there's still hope. I believe one of the girls on here had a major temp drop and still got a bfp.

Squirrel- I hope you get the job! Fxd you get a bfp this cycle because I'd hate to see you have to take a month off.

Texas- your temps are nice and low so hopefully you see a positive soon! Keep up with the bding.

Afm- I'm feeling really nauseous today, most likely nerves. I didn't sleep at all last night either. We aren't allowed to bd until after the procedure bc we want a good count. My dh says we'll bd tomorrow night and the following afternoon. After my shot I broke down. This is not how I wanted to have our baby...the pills and needles, but we will get pregnant and that's the only thing that matters. It may not be this month, but we are so close I can feel it. Thank you for the support, it honestly means the world to me.

Smille- I understand hun, but it'll still really be the same everything, your egg, his sperm, your uterus, they're just bypassing the trip and making it simpler on the sperm. Vaginas kill 99% of sperm before they even make it into the uterus, that really makes it hard for ANYONE to get pregnant especially if one tiny problem gets in the way.

You'll have your baby, a little different but really not all that different once you're nice and knocked up! ;)

Fingers crossed for you! :)

Squirrel- Yay for ovulating on time!! Soy actually made me ovulate late but I ended up conceiving on it, but I've never ovulated early. I hope you get that job you want, followed by a BFP, that will definitely set the right mood for 2016!

Smille- I understand hun, but it'll still really be the same everything, your egg, his sperm, your uterus, they're just bypassing the trip and making it simpler on the sperm. Vaginas kill 99% of sperm before they even make it into the uterus, that really makes it hard for ANYONE to get pregnant especially if one tiny problem gets in the way.

You'll have your baby, a little different but really not all that different once you're nice and knocked up! ;)

Fingers crossed for you! :)

You're right. My dh said "it doesn't matter how we do it, our only goal is getting you pregnant". He's been so positive this month and really feels it'll work.

My brother and his wife tried for 3 years and nothing, then they found out my brother needed a procedure done and now they've 2 kids, and my sister also needed a surgery and now she's pregnant too. It's more common than you think, but people don't bring it up or blast it on Facebook with their cute pregnancy announcements.

No one likes talking about the hard stuff, and infertility is a very touchy topic.

Your hubby sounds so sweet! And he's so right.

hi girls! just wanna stop in real quick in between appts -

camp - AMAZING pic with DS holding the pregnant stick!!! would be an awesome announcement in a few months!! :flower:

smille - fingers are so, so crossed for you. feeling really good about things for you and am really excited too! I know that I am desperate for docs to help me, but with PCP appt tomorrow and realizing that that ball might get going, I do feel a little sad so I know what you mean. but camp is so right. as soon as you get your BFP that will all be forgotten and the next 9 months is just like anything else! :hugs:

lauren - same to you! I'm super excited for these 2 iuis this month. The BFP number needs to be raised again! Glad you are still with us and we are all here to support you!

gina - so many hugs your way! how is it that both you and I fell into the category of the 4% non pregnant triphasic charts?! that just doesn't make any sense. but we are getting close - I can feel it!

squirrel - your chart is looking great! love those stable temps. good luck on the job and I hope you are just about to O with me :happydance:

hunni - so good to see you back! lots of luck this cycle :hugs:

drum - you are nearing the end of the TWW - anything going on? FX!

sorry I have to get running - quick update here. should O tomorrow or Wed. my temp finally dropped. I'm upset about my rocky pre o temps and the fact that they were higher this month than normal but what can you do? I am also frustrated that my EWCM doesn't line up with my O. I think a lot of women say that too but I had a TON yesterday and a stark white opk. OPK is pretty dark today and should be positive tomorrow, but I should be dried up by then and wonder if that's an issue. I'll get preseed next cycle. PCP appt tomorrow where I will grovel for help. wish me luck!

Thanks ladies :) January would be pretty sweet if I got a new job and a new BFP! I am a bit nervous about getting pregnant just as I start a new job though. I never wanted to do that, start a new job and then get pregnant straight away. But my contract was unexpectedly not renewed and we've been trying so long, I can't dictate my life by when I might or might not get pregnant!!

Smille: It's totally understandable that you're going to feel so mixed about what's going on. I totally understand what you mean about not wanting your next baby to come along this way. I'm facing that in the not too distant future if we don't conceive this month and although it's not the romantic spontaneous BFP we imagine, just think how beautiful it will be to get that BFP, regardless of how it comes along. You are fighting tooth and nail for this baby and everything you are going through will make it all the sweeter when your time comes! I hope it all goes brilliantly tomorrow.

Campn: Seeing your new signature with the birth group is very exciting!!! Can't wait till we're all on that side together!

Bee: Yay for a +OPK! Catch that egg!! I totally want to be cycle buddies till the end :haha: I think I'll be behind you this time, but hopefully not by much! Here's to ovulation!!

Thank you squirrel! I'm still pretty terrified but that is a given with TTC and pregnancy right!? Just trying to get through one day at a time. Can't wait for you ladies to join me, want to see your pregnancy lines get dark, and your bumps get big! I'm stalking you all! (Obviously)

Bee- I hope your appointment goes wonderful! Can't wait for your next update!

Ugh seriously... Why have I had some degree of egg white and watery cm for almost a week now with no + OPK?? My monitor still says high... Although the one month I got a peak I got it on day 14 so I still have a few days but ugh I just hope I O! I will post a pic of my OPK in a minute

I'm hoping that this thing turns positive soon. But it's the darkest line I've had so far since I started using them this cycle...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 4
I've been getting the most ewcm today than I've ever had b4. I guess the meds are working!

Once I get a bfp none of this will matter. We have a great shot!

:dust: to everyone who is about to O. Catch those eggs!

I've been getting the most ewcm today than I've ever had b4. I guess the meds are working!

Once I get a bfp none of this will matter. We have a great shot!

:dust: to everyone who is about to O. Catch those eggs!

Smile, I'm so glad that you have a plan! I agree with everyone else. It will all be worth it when you're holding your little one.

Texas it looks like its getting close in a day or so you should be there. Gl

Bee Hopefully cm picks up for you hun. Wacky cycles always put me on the defensive, overloading on fruit might help. I juice before O and it really works. 10 dpo got a nice second line that came up immediately and disappeared by the 3 minute window. Took another and it was negative so not sure atm. Really just ready for AF so we can start Clomid.

Smille that is awesome news and a great mindset. It is really good to hear your DH is supporting you through this. We're here if you need us but I agree I think this is your cycle. GL

Gina, so sorry. It's heartbreaking to have this happen month after month. I think you'll feel better once you go to the doctor. When I went last month after 11 months of trying, my feeling was, I'd rather get checked out and find there's nothing the matter and realize we just need more time, than to sit around and question everything. Turns out there is something the matter with me (DOR), which was devastating to find out, but honestly now I feel somewhat empowered. No more questioning, now I know there's a reason things didn't happen (not anything we did or didn't do that caused it ) and we have a plan now. Not how I wanted the story to go, but I've accepted it I think and am trying to think positive and hopefully with a little more time, patience, and good doctors, someday soon we can have a baby. I sure hope you also get some answers. It's the not knowing and questioning that is unbearable.

Squirell, hope you also get some answers soon too! Maybe this is your month! Sure hope so!!

Hi, i've been on this forum for a while and used to be in the august and september thread!
I've been lurking here for a while now, not feeling up to it to ttc. This month we therefore used condoms. One condom however, seemed a little too wet (TMI). I thought it was from me, but now I did two frers. Both have pink lines (right one is from yesterday.). Could you take a look for this old ttc'er?
I think i'm 11-12 dpo but haven't tested this month obviously.

That is looking like the start of bfp hun... definitely do another test to be sure =)

Thank you ciz, this is a new test, done just now. (a couple of hours later)

Also:

Congrats on the bean!
Campn: You too hun! n
Squirrel: Remember me? :) You'll do just fine, new job or not. I'm sure.

oh yes definitely a BFP congrats lovely!!!

thank you =D.... look forward to you joining us in the sept thread =)

Thank you!! I hope it is real, my period isn't due till thursday and though my cervix is high up, I'm having some light cramps. Is that normal, you think? :blush:

would you say those cramps feel different from af cramps? ive been cramping but its different from my af and started after period due. also I would try not to touch your cervix now let it do its thing =)

I had no real symptoms.. just my mum telling me I looked pregnant like I did with my DD haha so tested.... big surprise! not that I told her she was right haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->