46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Squirrel- Congrats on the job!
:dance: That is such exciting news. I believe a bfp is around the corner for you!

Drum- Awesome news about the house :happydance:. Congrats! Buying a house is such a huge success. I'm praying for you hun. If it doesn't happen this cycle, the clomid will help :hugs:.

I agree with you ladies, she shouldn't have said anything. It was out of line. When we went to our follow up appt the drs were not too concerned with his number. They said obviously if it's a million it probably won't work but he had over 5 last time and 3 this time (post wash both times).

We discussed trying supplements such as Fertilaid for men. They've been known to help boost numbers and help with morphology. We aren't doing anymore procedures until after winter especially after the adventure we had yesterday. That will give it time to work its magic and then we'll try another IUI. I'm not giving up on this procedure bc I do think it'll work for us. I will call the urologist on Monday and get him in there when his schedule allows. They work closely with my RE so it will be easy to pass information.

bee - yay for ovulating and temp rises! fx for you girl!

squirrel - congrats on the new job!

blabla - yay! congrats! happy and healthy 9 months to you!

drum - congrats on the new house!

smille - fx for you. Sorry about your DH but happy to hear you're exploring options and are getting a second opinion. I'm also a bit envious of your strength, determination and your positive attitude right now lol.

thanks ladies. you all have no idea how much I appreciate your support. I want to apologize for my rants or constant bad news updates, and for not being as positive or optimistic as I was before. Please note that I'm Canadian, and we apologize for everything lol.

I haven't discussed ttc with DH yet, but I'm hoping he'll be open to the idea of at home insemination. I've been researching it in between doing reports at work today, and I think I'd like to give it a shot if he's willing to try it. I'm going to talk to him after work about it. If he agrees to it, or even if he's willing to try naturally again, I O next weekend... with af due the day before my birthday in February. What a lovely present lol. Right now I'm crossing every part of me that can be crossed that he's open to trying and that, by some miracle, I can get prego by it if we do try. I desperately need a change of luck and something to look forward to.

Drum- Congrats on the house hun! Such an exciting time! Really hope clomid works for you and I'm certain it will!

Ladies I just called my endocrinologist asking about my thyroid prescription cause without it I could miscarry and they were giving me the run around cause he's out of town and my OB wanted me to get tested for it then she could prescribe it and honestly I can't waste money to do labs 20 times! So he finally is back in town and gave the okay to start medication so now I'll finally start taking them! So frustrating! In two weeks I'll go again and see if I need to up the dosage.

Trixie- We just like to keep it real, so if you're feeling upset don't hide it and share it, God knows I've had many meltdowns on here but you guys have been amazing!

Maybe you can ask jGo too cause she was doing insem. and would definitely know a lot about it!

Trixie- We just like to keep it real, so if you're feeling upset don't hide it and share it, God knows I've had many meltdowns on here but you guys have been amazing!

Maybe you can ask jGo too cause she was doing insem. and would definitely know a lot about it!

Trixie - i was just going to post about this! if you want any advise or pointers on the home insem, feel free to reach out. we did home insems with our donor sperm so i've got a bit of experience and more than happy to help out in any way if your guy is up for giving that a try!

Trixie we've all had rants and meltdowns. That's what we're here for. I hope your dh comes around to the idea of ttc again.

I ordered supplements for dh and we'll take next month off of dr appts unless I get pregnant. In March I'll call and see if we can do another IUI and see if they helped. It's our money, they can't turn us down. I'm feeling much better. Thanks for letting me vent. I love you ladies!

I think that's a good plan Smile! Hopefully it workes and you got pregnant with this IUI and you won't have to worry about it'

afm- I am fairly certain I ovulated. I had another temp rise today but until FF gives me crosshairs and my temp stays up for more than 3 days I won't feel ok... I wish we had got some more Bd in but I honestly thought that O was a few more days away and I didn't want us to burn out. But O day and 2 away from O is still pretty good. FF will give me crosshairs for O on Monday with another high temp (I cheated) lol and if this is a repeat im sorry. I can't remember which thread I already posted this info 😝

I think that's a good plan Smile! Hopefully it workes and you got pregnant with this IUI and you won't have to worry about it'

afm- I am fairly certain I ovulated. I had another temp rise today but until FF gives me crosshairs and my temp stays up for more than 3 days I won't feel ok... I wish we had got some more Bd in but I honestly thought that O was a few more days away and I didn't want us to burn out. But O day and 2 away from O is still pretty good. FF will give me crosshairs for O on Monday with another high temp (I cheated) lol and if this is a repeat im sorry. I can't remember which thread I already posted this info 😝

You definitely have a great chance. You dtd the day of, 2 and 4 days b4. I really looks like you O'd. I hope you get a bfp!

Thank you so much ladies. :hugs: I will try to stop in later to catch up but I couldn't R&R. Hope everyone's night is going well.

My temp dramatically increased the last 2 days. I've never been in the 98° region post O...probably due to the meds. I took my first dose of progesterone last night and I hate it already. Anything that helps though.

Yay for a temp rise smile! I got mine as well! Crosshairs finally! Now I just gotta hope it stays high!
I've heard progesterone sucks 😣 im sorry

Smille- That's a very good thing hun! Yay! At least everything on your side is doing wonderful and that's half the job!

woohoo!

texas, smille and squirrel - we are all TWW buddies :happydance: everyone's temps are looking good!

Four of us within a day or two apart in the TWW :dance: four BFPs coming right up!! That's gotta be a great sign! Not convinced my temp was accurate today, so I may still be ovulating today (going to jump the husband one last time today!).

I know how awesome is that?!? I for one am thrilled that it looks like I ovulated.

Can't wait to see you lovely ladies get your BFPs! :happydance::dust:

Congrats on the o'ing ladies. I'm lurking around to see who breaks first and POAS lol.

hehe I don't think it will be me. I haven't given up hope somehow, but I'm still skeptical enough to wait and see what happens. The xmas spirit won't tempt me this time! :haha:

your O should be coming up soon. It's almost time to BD! :happydance:

Gonna do my best to stay strong and not test till maybe the day before she's due. Just depends on what my temps do! Haha

So I have a funny story to share, yesterday I tested with the CB advanced pregnancy test and got "pregnant 2-3", so I took a picture of it and texted it to my VERY oblivious DH.

So he quickly texts back saying "2-3 what!?? kids?? WTH woman, let your eggs go one at a time!"

He totally thought it meant twins or triplets and I'm sure was sitting there trying to take his tie off and struggling to breathe. I laughed so hard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->