46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Temp is still looking good for me so I'm gonna go ahead and say I O'd im just glad it looks like my body is doing its thing. Hopefully I get a BFP this cycle but if not at least I had a regular cycle lol. My sister in law had her baby yesterday so I am heading to the hospital to get new baby cuddles! And it's Friday and a 3 day weekend. Eek!!

Hey ladies!!! Haven't been on in forever! I miss ALL of you! Congrats to all the BFPs I missed!

Campn!!! Congrats, love! I knew you'd get a sticky bean soon!

Baby dust to all you other lovely ladies!

Peace.

Magical- Thank you hun! I hope you've been great! How is ttc going!?

I'm super exhausted the past two days so that stinks, but also hopefully means everything is going okay with the bean, just really hoping I skip morning sickness this time cause with DS, I threw up on the wall cause I couldn't make it to the bathroom on time. True story. I cried.

Guysss!! My period was really light this month and weird so I took a FRER this morning. There is a line you guys!! It's light but easy to see! I'm so scared because my temp hasn't gone back up. On my way to the hospital right now to get blood drawn. They close in an hour so I don't think I'll have the results until monday. I'm so freaking out! I don't even think I have insurance right now but I need to know if there is something I can do to keep this baby. Please cross your fingers for me guys! I'll attach a pic in another post

Attachments

• 1452960329584-518233175.jpg
    1452960329584-518233175.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 30
Gina- I see a faint line. Fxd for you hun! Maybe you O'd later than what you thought. I hope you get great news!

Gina! Fxd it is a sticky bean, that is awesome!

afm: I told SO, because he wanted to watch a documentary-series on teen moms that are being guided by celebrities (yes, that is a thing here in the Netherlands) and the mom was smoking, drinking Red Bull and all over the house there were dog feces, WHILE PREGNANT! So I got really pissed off and then I started sobbing.. and then I told him and showed him the pictures of the tests. I'm so bad at lying or holding things back.

I've never seen a bigger grin on his face. He's never super out there with his emotions but he was genuinely happy! He said that the timing was horrible but that he was looking forward to it. And happy that I told him in Luxemburg because that made it extra special or something :haha:
Now all I can do is hope that the little bean is okay :happydance:

Gina, I see the line. Hopefully your 'period' was IB and that bean is getting all snuggly in there. Xx

Blabla, so pleased DH was very happy. Xx

Gina, looking at your chart, it seems that ovulation may have been later than FF says. You don't have many pre ovulation temps and perhaps it threw it off slightly?! I'm no expert, but it wouldn't put you so many DPO which may give the answer to the bleed and a light FRER. Xx

Ovulation was where it says. If not I wouldn't be pregnant as we only DTD once this month. And it was at a normal time for me. I'm just concerned about my temps. The hospital turned me away and told me to go to planned parenthood. Went there and they were closed so idk what to do now. Hoping for the best but idk.

Gina- I see it! Faint but there!
Why did the hospital send you away!?? Seriously!? Maybe call a lab?? Also call your OB, they might be able to get you in first thing Monday. Fx this is it!!

Blabla- Glad your SO was happy! Really timing is never a 100% perfect so you just gotta roll with it. Also that teen mom show sounds insane, I'm glad Americans aren't the only ones with the crazies :p I really love watching the bachelor, and big brother. I think big brother is actually a Dutch thing we stole from you!

They said they won't do it without an order. That I could go to the urgent care but they don't do blood work -_- and everywhere was closing so I just have to wait.

Magical ! Welcome back - I think of you often and wonder where you went. Hope all is well. Where are you ttc wise? I see we have the same cycle start date this month ...!

Gina - you know me lol I dont see anything but keeping my fingers crossed for you just the same. Just keep in mind that if you def o'Ed when you thought then the line might be pretty dark by now. But it's good to be cautious and hopeful - the only way to make it through this ttc journey! Fx!

Teeny - good to see you still check in on us :) have you found out the gender ??

Afm - got eggwhite-like cm yesterday and today ... Seems to be a new symptom for me. Looked it up just to make sure i wasn't fertile and of course saw all sorts of bfp stories starting that way... Ugh, I hate getting my hopes up ! :/ only time will tell. Have a lazy weekend for once so trying not to obsess...

Fx for my three cycle twins too!

Oh forgot to say I'm so happy for you and SO blab! Yay!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

Blabla so glad your SO took it well and is excited!!

Gina- it sucks how everything here needs a doctor order, when I lived in Egypt I could test my DNA for even alien genes if I wanted anytime :p if you have cheapies test daily to see if the line is getting darker and it should hold you until you see your doctor!

Bee- Your chart looks amazing, I know it always does, and you also BD at such perfect timing too! Really really really hope this is your cycle! <3

Haha thanks camp - those are always my exact thoughts too. I always thought that about your charts too so hey, you never know :) hoping I'm in that place where I finally have appts lined up and it happens when you least expect it?

Haha thanks camp - those are always my exact thoughts too. I always thought that about your charts too so hey, you never know :) hoping I'm in that place where I finally have appts lined up and it happens when you least expect it?

The great charts mean everything is like it should be at least!
I think when we finally give in it happens. Like when I went to my appointment the nurse was like "so this is just a wellness exam?" And I was like "I thought so, but I think I'm pregnant!"

I know this girl who was just about to start clomid and waiting for CD1 then tested for fun and got a BFP! Stranger things happen :thumbup:

Bee, I always read. Every single day. I'm rooting for each and every one of you to get your BFPs. Sometimes I feel like I don't have much to add, hence being a silent thread member some days.

I did find out gender, and this bubba is going to be a girl! I'm so happy. Xx

Bee, I always read. Every single day. I'm rooting for each and every one of you to get your BFPs. Sometimes I feel like I don't have much to add, hence being a silent thread member some days.

I did find out gender, and this bubba is going to be a girl! I'm so happy. Xx

Teeny I can't believe you're 18 weeks! I remember when you got your BFP! This TTC and pregnancy stuff definitely goes by so fast! You're pretty much half way done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->