46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Squirrel I've never had a yeast infection so cant help much but I hope you find something that helps!

AFM temp went down again, it's .01 above the coverline. :dohh: Test is a little lighter. I started taking my progesterone cream but I think it's too late. I told my mom last night and she is excited but understands my worries. Thankfully I didn't get my hopes too much up. I am 5 weeks today, just basically waiting to start bleeding. I am holding onto a tiny bit of hope that the progesterone will work magic and make it stay but idk. Done testing for awhile. If AF doesn't show in a week I'll do another test.

Gina I'm so sorry hun, I can only imagine the roller coaster you are on and what you're feeling right now, hopefully the progesterone will help things along. Are you seeing a doctor soon? Hopefully you can get some answers! You're in my thoughts :hugs:

Thanks guys. I can't talk to my doctor until Tuesday as tomorrow is a holiday. And she is usually booked really far in advance so I'm just preparing for the worst but hoping for the best. I read something that said low progesterone is a sign of a nonviable pregnancy, not a cause of it so if that is the case maybe it's for the best. Who knows. :shrug:

Well, this morning a digital all of a sudden said 'not pregnant' and a FRER was the same line I had 5 days ago. We went to the doctor and she said that was 'tough luck' and she didn't need to see me for an appointment.
And now there is pink discharge.

So. I lost it. :cry:

Not trying I get pregnant.. only to lose it at around 5 weeks. I haven't really stopped crying since this morning (it's now the afternoon) so I'll won't be on here for a couple of days.

I'm 6dpiui and my temp went down this morning .5° and I woke up with cramps. I know it can be the progesterone, but please let this be let this be a good sign.

Hi ladies !

Blab - I'm so, so sorry :( I always try to find a positive in bad situations so I will say that it's nice to know that your So was on board and excited. We are all here for you and will continue to be when you are ready to try again <3

Smille - fingers super crossed for you! I wish I could chart stalk - but in the meantime I can't wait to hear about your temp jumping back up tomorrow ! I'm 6dpo too with a small temp dip. I think too small to be anything interesting but hoping it goes way up tomorrow.

Squirrel - I hope you get some relief soon. Sorry I'm no help- I've never had a yeast infection. Instead I'm one of the girls prone to VB - ugh. Good luck!

Afm - have the day off today so I'm exited about that :) obsessed too much yesterday during my lazy day, ugh. Cm dried up after the two days of EW which never happens. I'm always having abundant creamy cm during the tww that doesn't lead to anything, so I welcome any changes to the norm. I'm doing a fertility yoga class tonight that I'm really excited for. I do yoga twice a week at my gym so when I saw this class offered somewhere else I wasn't going to bother. But it said after the class is tea and discussion so I'm exited to meet other women ttc in person and talk about our journeys! Keeping my fx for all you lovely ladies! Xx

Blabla- I'm so sorry, I saw this as I woke up and it really broke my heart for you, it hurts more since you've tried for so long and when it happens it barely lasted. Take a few days for yourself and try to just get through the rest of your vacation. It happened once and it will happen again. You're in my thoughts :hugs:

Here you go Bee, stalk away. Fertility yoga sounds great especially if there's a chance to discuss afterwards. I hope you find some comfort within that group.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/578296//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Blabla- sorry for your loss.

Campn- I hope you are doing great

Bee- I hope fertility yoga helps you heal. I love yoga but only when it's hot. Fertility yoga sounds amazing.

Smille- my fingers are crossed for implantation!

Mommy- nice to see you check in. I assume all is well in preggo land?

Trr- glad to see you on! Did you ovulate yet? I'm doing good <3 thank you for asking!

Smile- Wonderful looking chart! I hope you get your miracle!

Bee- Fertility yoga sounds so cool! It's not Kama Sutra right? :p I did prenatal yoga last pregnancy and it was awesome, I felt so connected with the baby early on, and it made me sweat!

Blabla: I’m so sorry :hugs: how awful :( after so long for this to happen is just horrible. Hope you heal quickly from this with lots of love and support around you.

Gina: Sorry to you too :hugs: how frustrating that your temps are dropping but with lines still showing. I hope your appointment tomorrow sheds some light on what’s going on. I’m really hoping this is just a shy start for you!

Bee: Hope the yoga class goes well. I didn’t know there was such a thing as fertility yoga, sounds great and also so nice to talk to women going through a similar thing in person. I can only talk to my mum in person over my frustrations and sadness at this long TTC journey. Even with close friends, it doesn’t feel right, which is awful, but it feels like there’s a stigma around it meaning you can’t talk about it? I don’t know if that makes sense! Your chart is looking fantastic.

Texas: Your chart is looking great too! Such a great temp jump. Hope this is it for you! When do you think you’ll test?

Camp: Hope the morning sickness stays away for you this time! I was so lucky with both mine and never felt nauseous (though I had other issues with my irritable uterus, which led to the premature birth of my daughter), I can imagine being nauseous with a toddler to run after must be horrendous! I hope the first try breezes by for you. I did find that my second pregnancy went a lot quicker it’s true, but I was a lot more exhausted too with looking after my son and working all the time for my demanding job. Looking forward to the next time so much more as I’ll only be part time.

Teeny Weeny: You have such restraint to keep it a secret so long :haha: I never could have kept it a secret that long!!

AFM: 5dpo and my temp still hasn’t climbed too much. I go for my day 21 blood tests in the morning and I’m waiting for the news to come back that either my oestrogen is too high or my progesterone is too low. To be fair, I think my pre-o temps aren’t too accurate, as I took them much later than normal, but still, I do feel my temp should be higher :( I also always have such a slow rise. Maybe I have too powerful a secondary oestrogen surge? Who knows, but it does bum me out a bit :( Infection still going strong. I worry it’s not actually a yeast infection and maybe another type. Hope this isn’t TMI, but where before the discharge was white and thick like thrush, now it’s thinner and more yellow. Sorry! Tried to make a doctor’s appointment, but called 10 minutes too late. I hate how my surgery works. You have to call at 8am and if you even call at 8:10 like I did then all the appointments are gone! Hate it! No symptoms to speak of, but it’s way too super early for that! Hope you’re all well ladies.

Huge huge hugs to you Blabla :hugs: I'm so sorry.

Smile, I have everything crossed for you!!!!

Bee, fertility yoga sounds great! I really hope it helps. Btw I'm jealous that you're off today, I'm stuck in the office but, at least it's nice and quiet! Attorney's must be taking the day off too.

Camp, AHHHHH!! Still so happy for you <3

Hope everyone else is doing well. Still waiting for AF to show, no signs of her just yet. I'm trying my best to be patient :coffee: thankfully wedding organization is keeping me busy, no planning yet just gathering lots of info.

I've learned to only discuss ttc with my dh and my mother who is super supportive. My friends don't get it as they chose different paths. My cousin is a jerk to say the least and thinks we need to give up.

My mom just called me with bad news. Her one breast has been hurting for a few days and went to the dr. They found a lump and she's on her way to the hospital for a mammogram. If it is cancerous, I hope it's caught early. I'm going to visit her to comfort her, I know she's scared as am I.

Well, this morning a digital all of a sudden said 'not pregnant' and a FRER was the same line I had 5 days ago. We went to the doctor and she said that was 'tough luck' and she didn't need to see me for an appointment.
And now there is pink discharge.

So. I lost it. :cry:

All those months trying to conceive; nothing, 1 chemical. Now not trying I FINALLY get pregnant.. only to lose it at around 5 weeks. I haven't really stopped crying since this morning (it's now the afternoon) so I'll won't be on here for a couple of days.

so sorry lovely. I'm sending massive hugs and luck for your next cycle. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->