46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

I was talking to my mum today about how quickly it's going and that in a mere 2 weeks I'm halfway there.
She said it was going quickly for her too as she only found out 2 weeks ago! Lol xx

HAHA how come!? You must be great at keeping secrets! Both pregnancies I told my mom and dad the same day as my positive test. They live alone in Egypt so I don't want them feeling left out.

Also they say the second pregnancy goes by so fast cause you're so busy chasing one already!

I just didn't tell anyone until 16 weeks. I like it being a secret!
The mums at school don't even know yet and i see them everyday. Being winter I just cover up with a coat.
I might tell them this week. Lol xx

Teeny- that's great news! I'm glad everything is going well for you and your girl is healthy.

Bee- I've also heard fertile cm during the tww is a good sign. I'm praying you get a bfp!

Gina- some women are slower at building hcg in their system. I hope you get good news soon.

I'm only 4dpiui and the wait is killing me. The progesterone is messing with me and my emotions. One minute I'm weepy, the next angry and then fine. I've had very noticeable cramps every night too. I've also been extremely pooped by the afternoon. I'm really hoping this worked.

FX for you smille. Taking progesterone makes all symptoms so much worse. Really hope it worked and you won't have to look into anything else!

Bee- I forgot to add, I've also been getting ewcm off and on so it could definitely be something!

Smille- You're on my mind, cramping is very promising! I felt like someone is scratching my uterus from the inside and that's when I was implanting. Sending you baby dust!

Sending all you ladies who are in your tww major baby dust! Before we know it, this will be a pregnancy thread!

Hey ladies, yikes I've missed so much! Will go back and read and reply now!

Just had a question though, have any of you guys ever had a yeast infection twice in one month? :( it's back again now. It barely went away... Maybe it never did go away properly. It's a lot worse now though. Going to the doctor tomorrow, but I don't know how much they can do. They will suggest the tablet, but you can't take it while TTC (as if you were pregnant it would be really bad and as I'm in the TWW now I wouldn't risk it). I've already taken a pessary and cream and it seemed to make it go away, but obviously not altogether! So frustrating and uncomfortable!

Squirrel- I had it during my last pregnancy and the doctor told me to take that ointmentment you can buy here that comes with these little balls you insert in there, she said it's completely safe. It's called monistat here and it's completely external. Sorry hun, I hate those!

Yeast infections aren't fun at all... I've only had 1 or 2 but they are horrible! I used the monistat egg thing too and it came with this cream you could put on the outside to help with the burning and it helped ALOT... Thank goodness I haven't had one in a really long time.

On the TTC front my temp keeps going up and up! So I'm very sure I ovulated. Now I'm going to do my best to wait and test like a week from Monday since AF will be due on next Tuesday. Honestly I won't be bummed if we don't conceive this cycle I will just be happy that it looks like I had a normal one!

Texas- Yay! Definitely ovulated and your temps look wonderful! Happy tww and I hope it ends up with a BFP!!

Squirrel I've never had a yeast infection so cant help much but I hope you find something that helps!

AFM temp went down again, it's .01 above the coverline. :dohh: Test is a little lighter. I started taking my progesterone cream but I think it's too late. I told my mom last night and she is excited but understands my worries. Thankfully I didn't get my hopes too much up. I am 5 weeks today, just basically waiting to start bleeding. I am holding onto a tiny bit of hope that the progesterone will work magic and make it stay but idk. Done testing for awhile. If AF doesn't show in a week I'll do another test.

Squirrel have you tried yogurt Or tea tree oil in water? Have a Google on both. I used yogurt before worked a treat.
Not sure on tea tree but I'm sure someone told me to try it before. I used it after giving birth helps you heal quicker only tiny amounts mind in your bath =)

Thanks ladies. I'll have a Google and look into yoghurt and tea tree oil. The pessary and cream sounds like what we have here: canesten. It seemed to work at first, but clearly not totally. I wonder if using the preseed maybe made it worse? Maybe it changed the pH?

Squirrel, I used pressed once, and the next morning I had a little burning in my vagina with mild itch. I felt like I was on verge on yeast infection so I never used it again. I was able to stave off the infection with eating plain yogurt thankfully. I have heard of women using the yogurt on their nether regions.

I want to say congrats to all the bfps. Sorry I've not posted much. I usually am more of a lurker.

Squirrel- I don't think preseed could have caused it since it's made to mimic normal vaginal discharge/cm but then again anything is possible. I got it in my pregnancy cause I had more discharge towards the end (tmi I know)

Also salt + vinegar in a warm bath seem to help me personally! It fights infection.

Texas- you definitely ovulated and your temps are amazing. :dust: I hope you get your bfp.

Gina- I hope you can get some answers soon. Hopefully the dr can fit you in tomorrow.

Afm- my dh's supplements came yesterday so he's starting those today. He also got great news at work. He's going to be training the newcomers for a few months and will be strictly daylight shift. His constantly changing schedule really has an impact on his sperm. The 2nd SA was good, he was on daylights and getting enough sleep. When we went for the iui he just came off midnights and hadn't gotten enough sleep and his body was exhausted. I hope with this new schedule and supplements we'll be that much closer to a bfp (if this cycle is a bust).

That's great news Smile! But im still hoping you won't need any more procedures and this is your month!

Gina- hopefully the progesterone does its thing and you have a sticky bean. Call your doctor tmrw and see if they can work you in.

Thanks everyone. I am trying to relax and not think about it much. In fact we were really relaxed during this month TTC cause I thought I still had days to go till O. So maybe it will be our month. But if not that's fine. Having a normal cycle after some weird ones is very awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->