46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Blabla, I'm so sorry. What a sad, sad day for you. I am so very sorry. :(

Just an update on me - today had ultrasound, and they saw 2 (1 was "beautiful") follicles formed. I will be giving myself the ovidrel shot sometime tomorrow, based on what the OPK says tomorrow, then IUI will be Weds or Thursday. Still only 10% chance of conceiving any one cycle, but it's fun to dream.

Squirrel- this last cycle my temperatures were all over the place, I didn't even get a thermal rise after I ovulated, instead I got a second estrogen surge and my temps got way down that FF thought I must just be ovulating now, but I knew better that I ovulated. Doctors and appointments are also ridiculous here, and we PAY for health care in this country, so what's their excuse!? I'm jealous you have the NHS!

TTC- So happy to see you here! I hope the witch starts soon, are you guys going to still TTC or you'll wait until after the wedding? Must be so exciting for you! I was so nervous planning my wedding cause I was such a Tom boy who knows nothing about flowers or color mixing!

Smile- I seriously have no body to talk about TTC with in real life, no one gets it, and my sister called me obsessed and told me I wouldn't ever get pregnant, she later said she was kidding but that hurt me and I cried for days after. I'd rather talk about it with you ladies, you're all so wonderful.

Also I hope that lump is nothing, it's so easy to worry though but painful is a good sign! Anything cancerous usually doesn't hurt at all, hopefully just a swollen lymph node, I got those so often and had many ultrasounds and biopsies over the years. Update us please!

Lauren- Best of luck hun, fingers crossed for you!

She just got done and thankfully they didn't find anything. They think she may have an infection. I am so relieved. She's been having so many health problems lately and I'm terrified to lose my best friend.

She just got done and thankfully they didn't find anything. They think she may have an infection. I am so relieved. She's been having so many health problems lately and I'm terrified to lose my best friend.

Yay! Sorry about the infection but so glad it's just that! I completely understand about being terrified about losing her, I hope you get to keep her for so so many years to come.

Thank you all for so much support. I love all you ladies!
It's now already full-on bleeding, so at least my body is taking care of it swiftly.
SO and I are going to take a few weeks to process this loss, and for me to finish my exams (I'm right in the middle of them. Another two weeks to go!). After that, we will reevaluate and he says we can start trying probably.
As bee said, there is always something positive about everything.
I don't believe in God, but I hope the little bean knows that I will always love him/her and will never forget.

Campn- The other day (2 days after my iui) my cousin asked me to go home decor shopping, I agreed. Instead she went baby shopping for her best friend. I was crushed bc she knows we are struggling. My dh said I take everything too personal and other people are allowed to have kids. That may be true, but I'm allowed to be angry.

Ttc- my biggest advice for wedding planning...stay in control. My mil tried to take over, it got ugly. Once you get the big things taken care of it's a big relief.

Blabla- again, I'm so sorry :hugs:. I cannot imagine the pain you're going through. We are here if you need to vent.

I agree with MIL not being allowed to take over weddings. My MIL's menopause must have got the best of her and she was guilt tripping me left, right and centre. She was the most annoying.

Campn- I am waiting to ovulate now. Should be Wednesday. Ready with my soft cups and preseed. I have o day off work with hubby so I'm going to be analyzing my cervix all day.

Smile, so glad to hear that your mom is ok <3 and thank you for the advice. I'm hoping my future MIL does not try to take control but, I actually don't think she'll try. Trr sorry that she did that to you, again hoping it doesn't happen to me.

Camp, I don't know what we're going to do honestly. Right now our wedding will probably be in 2018 so, I may not hold off on waiting to TTC again. I guess time will tell. First I actually need the stupid witch to show face.

Blabla, me and FH did that as well, sadly my body didn't take care of it and I'm not almost 5 weeks post D&C. I wish you both nothing but the best.

TTC- do you think you ovulated recently? Maybe your doctor could give you that shot that triggers a period? I agree you shouldn't wait if the wedding isn't coming up soon! Can't wait to read your next update :) I need my cycle buddy <3

Mommy- congratulations hun! Boys are so much fun! :)

Congratulations mommyxofxone!! How exciting!

For all those who are already pregnant and don't know gender yet, will you guys be finding out what you're having? When we eventually fall again, we're going to stay team yellow for the first time. I am really excited about it! I have different reasons for wanting a boy and a girl (therefore hoping for boy girl twins :haha:), but in terms of gender of our next baby, I'd be so happy with either. I always wanted at least one of each.

No way could I go the entire time and not find out. We really want a boy but we will be happy with a girl too.
My temp took a pretty good dive today but we will just have to see what happens over the next few days.. Probably not going to test till AF doesn't show unless my temps look promising. I don't want to be disappointed

Hi guys! I'm always lurking but usually just silently cheering from the sidelines :).

We will definitely be finding out. It's my first so there's no way I could wait and not know!

congrats on the little man, Moo!!

we're still "fighting" about it haha wife wants to find out, i don't. we'll see who wins this battle!

We will definitely be finding out! I don't care one way or the other (second baby I'll care lol) but I need to be able to plan and not knowing is just too much unknown. Although I do think it would be amazing to find out at birth.

Major respect for those not finding out! That's some self control you've got! We will definitely be finding out. We want a girl this time so we can have one of each and complete our family, but we'll still be happy with whatever we have.

I like to plan and plan so it'd be so hard for the control freak inside of me to wait. They do these DNA tests now that tell you the gender at 10 weeks but I wouldn't want to find out that way. At a scan at 20 weeks is just so much more exciting than a blood test I think.

well just wanted to check in ladies. After taking a little bit of a break, dh and I decided we'd love to just enjoy the three boys we have now and really no longer ttc a #4th. Dh turned 50 over our break. And when him working so much. So tired. And really just not around much, it made me really realize that I think we are done. I really just want to stop stressing and start living again. I really do feel deep down I got the final answer while on our break. I am very happy with our 3 boys and feel now maybe all the early miscarriages were for a deep down reason. I feel it's time now to just get older and just enjoy the little ones we have. I wish you all the best!!

Aj- I'm glad you and your DH are doing okay and happy birthday to him! I say maybe just not prevent but not try if that makes sense? Then what's meant to be will be and you won't feel so stressed out.

Really I tried to focus on remembering that I do already have one child and I made an effort to feel grateful like every single day and enjoy my son as much as I can cause I felt guilty that I was focusing most of my energy on TTC and not him.

We all wish you all the best <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->