46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

I definitely want to find out. There's no way I could wait 9 long months. I don't care what we have. If it's a girl, she is set on clothes, but I want the experience having a boy. We're debating on having 2 or 3 more kids. I guess once it happens, we'll go from there.

Ajr- I am glad you are ok with ending your ttc journey. It's a difficult decision to make, but it seems like the best one for you and your family. Lots of hugs.

morning gals!

back in the office today :cry: but my early appts are cancelled due to negative temps. brrrrrr.

texas - don't worry too much about fluctuations in temp mid luteal phase - from being a huge chart stalker, I've seen many BFP charts like that. and maybe it's even an implantation dip! :happydance: FX!

ttcbaby - has your Dr followed your hcg down to zero? I went for bloods weekly until I hit 3 (under 5 is negative). I started spotting the day before my blood test of 3 and then full period day of blood test. Wouldn't hurt to check in with them! So excited for your engagement - I don't think I ever said! congrats to you both :) good luck planning - I don't envy you there lol. maybe it's because we had two weddings (an indian one and an american one) but sheesh that was a lot of work! I felt like I quit a second job after the wedding.

Smille - so gald everything is okay with your mom! what a scare. I'm such a worrier that I freak out very easily, so I'm so glad to know that it's not more than an infection. hopefully she feels better soon! and my fingers are still crossed for you :)

mommy - I was wrong! :dohh: lol congrats - one of each now, how nice!

jgo - that's a tough one! I feel like I meet a lot of couples conflicted on finding out. It will be decision time before you know it. good luck!

squirrel - It's so fun to think about future babies! Sometimes I think I'm just torturing myself but it's really the only way to keep pushing through this journey. DH and I will not find out the gender. We both only want girls (even after all this, I know it's crazy :wacko:) so we will have it be a game time surprise. fingers crossed for you too missy!

AFM - fertility yoga was AMAZING. I went so I could meet the other women and that's what a lot of the focus was on. it was just three other women but it was such a supportive and emotional experience. HIKER I want to PM you details because it was just so, so lovely. anyway, some of their stories were heartbreaking. I was the last to tell mine and I was already crying so much for the other stories that I was just a mess by then. I sometimes wonder if it's concerning that I am still so emotional about my loss. When I cried to my PCP she really emphasized seeing someone again. I guess I felt like it's normal but I do wonder if it's affecting me too much. It's been 9 months now and I still tear up every time I discuss it. Honestly, the only thing that will make me feel better is getting pregnant again and a part of me hates that too because I feel so guilty that a new baby can help me get over my old baby. but what can you do? :shrug: going to go to this place for the other classes they offer starting with Reiki next Monday. meeting other women in my boat IRL was just so powerful. I barely slept last night because I was feeling so emotional.

anyway, 7 DPO. temp went back up after the small dip but again, temps don't really tell too much so not reading into anything yet. Will just keep trucking and watch for temps to drop at the end of this week. Echocardiogram is scheduled for Friday AM but I won't get the results until meeting next week with PCP. wouldn't it just be lovely to get a double batch of good news next week??? :coffee:

Yeah I'm trying to not read too much into it. Either way it's till way above coverline and it hasn't taken my crosshairs away which means I for sure ovulated... So that's a win in my book. Lol that's half the problem.

Bee- I can only imagine how hard t is to lose a child. And I don't think its a bad thing to want another baby and thinking it will help with the sadness. Its kind of like men who are sad cause their first wife dies and the only thing that really makes them happy again is finding another wife.

Bee- I agree with Texas, grieving is really a lifelong journey and every day brings new challenges and battles, also it's still very new so it's fresh in your mind cause it wasn't your expected miscarriage, it was traumatic to you and your body and it will take time. Just make sure you talk about it and get it out. Crying is cleansing to the soul really so don't feel bad for crying.

It'll get better over time. My mom lost a daughter when she was 5 years old and I know it still hurts her, but having us really saved her. Once you get pregnant and have your baby it will definitely help you cause you'll have some little baby to squeeze and love on!

Bee - I agree with Campn and Texas. It is only natural that you would feel that way but that never means that you'll get over the old baby. It just won't hurt as much anymore.
SO and I also feel like trying right away to take away the pain, but I convinced him to at least let this sink in for a few weeks and then discuss the topic again. Secretly, I'm also afraid that it will happen again, even though my sister and SO insist that it must have been bad luck. And this wasn't nearly as traumatic as yours was. Give it time and don't feel bad for wanting a new baby; there is NOTHING to feel guilty about!:hugs:

O, SO would definitely want to find out about the gender ASAP. I would rather have the surprise, but I'll let him have that, when we finally get to that point.

Ajr As much as I understand we will certainly miss you. Hope everything goes well in life :hugs:

Texas fingers will stay crossed for you. Really hope this is your cycle.

Mommy congratulations on team blue!

Bee really glad to hear your class went well. My cousin just finished his certifications to preform using Reiki. It is a lovely experience, hope everything goes well.

Smille it would be awesome to have a large family. I've been joking with DH about Clomid giving us twins dhs face is priceless. How is the TWW? Any new symptoms?

Blab I am so sorry for you loss :hugs:

CD 6 here no Clomid side effects so far which is good. Finally got everything for this cycle, softcups, preseed and new multis so hopefully it works. Actually really excited for next cycle as the due date will be either before or on my birthday. This family needs another Scorpio :haha:

drum! was going to ask about you in my last post but wasn't sure if you were lurking. was thinking of you when your TWW was coming to an end. I'm sorry AF came but we aren't messing around anymore! you are totally armed to capture your BFP! glad you aren't having any side effects. I'll be thinking of you! and totally on team scorpio too ;) they are just the best, aren't they..... :)

Drum- You are so so getting a BFP this cycle! I can't wait to see your positive pregnancy test! Scorpios are the absolute best! 😍😍

Bee- I agree, the loss will always hurt. It was a tramatic experience. One day it may hurt less, others it may hurt more. We're here if you need to grieve. Fertility yoga sounds like an amazing experience. I'm glad you found something like that!

Drum- no symptoms. I broke out really bad overnight ugh. I feel normal other than the cramping, but that's the progesterone thickening my lining. This will be your cycle! The only side effects I got were hot flashes and cystic pimples. Idk what meds caused the mood swings but I hope you don't get those.

I want to know so badly. I may test Sun 12dpiui and 14dpt. The Trigger should definitely be out of my system and my dh will be home.

If there is a next cycle we're going to see if we can just do clomid and try on our own. This weather is not going to allow me to travel 2hrs away several times a month.

Thanks ladies. Sorry for disappearing we had a lot of running around for the house to get done. The only thing left after today is inspection and closing so that is a relief.

Campn lol me neither. How is everything going by the way?

Smille both could be good signs though! When are you testing? Lol if it actually works I'll take it all but so far so good.

Bee lol oh yes. I agree on not messing around. My current OBGYN wants us to do the 6months of Clomid before going further, the fertility clinic wants 3 before going forward with more testing and raising the Clomid dosage. Lol as much as I love our OB I do not want to be passive about this anymore. I've actually let hubby read your post on acupuncture and if this cycle ends with a bust we will make an appointment for both of us.

Thanks ladies I'm still in shock a bit!!

I definitely couldn't wait to find out lol I have no self control!

Camp - My doctor actually told me that most periods take 4-6 weeks to show after a D&C. Tomorrow will be 5 weeks. He said if it doesn't show after the 6 weeks mark, we'll discuss. As far as right now though, he still wants me to wait.

Bee - My doctor actually never took blood and there's been no mention of checking my levels since the D&C. Only time blood was drawn was right before I was put under for the procedure.

I'm hoping that since I'm starting to Plan 2 years in advance it won't be that bad but, I doubt it and I'm probably just lying to myself lol. I've already had a set back. I wanted to get married on St. Patrick's day in 2018 since it's a Saturday but, I was just told the venue I've been favoring does not hold weddings in March or Feb. I'm a bit disappointed.

Ajr - I know that probably had to be one of the toughest decisions you and your family had to make but, it seems it was best for you. I wish you nothing but luck in the future <3

Any one else on the East Coast want to make bets if we actually get hit with snow this weekend? lol Btw, still searching for a new place to live. Ugh!!!! It's so frustrating.

Ttc- we saw on the news last night that we're supposed to get hit with 8-16 inches of snow.

I wish we would get some snow in my area of Texas. I'm like 2 hours North of Dallas so no snow for us yet. Although if we have to lose school days then we have to come on memorial day and the Friday before memorial day. Those are our "weather" days so that would suck to lose them

I use to love snow, but it gets old real quick.

My temp went up again, but it's hard to tell if it's my body or the meds.

How is everyone?

Mommy- is your dd excited?

Very jealous of all the snow you ladies have! We've had such a mild mild winter, but it's finally turning cold and normal January weather. It was around 1 degree (celcius) this morning and for the first time I saw frost on our car windscreen. Bright sunny skies mean no snow! It's due to get warmer again over the next few days with rain and not snow forecast. We didn't get any snow last winter (not a single day of it) and looks like it'll be the same this year. Oh well!

Smille: Great news about your temps! Hopefully the clomid, iui and progesterone are doing something amazing for you and you'll see your BFP on Sunday!

Texas: Your chart is looking great too. Amazing dip and rise again.

My temp is being weird. Dropped when I took it at 6:30 (normal time), but when I took it at 2am after a few hours sleep (I happened to wake up) it was sky high (36.95c, at 6:30am it was 36.53c). Not sure what to make of it, I put the lower one, but am curious why it was so high in the middle of the night.

Went to get my blood test done today. 5 vials! The guy was really good though and I barely felt the needle going in. I don't mind blood being taken, I've never had a problem with needles. I now have to wait 7 days before the results reach my GP. Not sure if I have to contact them or whether they'll contact me, but I'll call next week and book an appointment if they confirm they've received them. Quite nervous! I now need to book my husband's semen analysis before he goes away on tour in the beginning of February. I don't want to have to wait till he gets back!

Anyone else testing Monday? I'm going to see if I can hold out till then. It'll be 12dpo for me. I received my two boxes of FRER this afternoon in the post, so it'll be pretty tempting over the weekend on 10 and 11dpo, but I am so tired of seeing BFNs and getting my hopes up by telling myself it's just "too early". So this cycle I'd really love to just wait till 12dpo when I'd definitely have a BFP if I were pregnant (going on past pregnancies).

Squirrel I am going to try and wait till Monday or Tuesday... Although if my temp stays up as high as it is now it will be very tempting to test early! I was shocked to see it so high!

hi girls!

texas - that chart is looking amazing!! wow :)

smille - also excited for your temps being up. at least it's better than them being down regardless of the reason. keeping FX it's for your bfp :happydance: oh and snowwwwww - yuck! I hate it. I'm not hearing that we are supposed to get much this weekend. I've just heard between 2-5 inches. I keep forgetting to mention my sympathy for having to drive all the way out here on Tuesday last week - it was so awful! Are you 2 hours away from here or is that how long it took you then?

squirrel - I wake up in the night often and I just take my temp without looking at the time so I can go right back to sleep. my thermometer stores them all so when I wake up I look back and typically they are higher around that time too? I wonder if it's because I haven't been sleeping as long as I have been by 630 but I've still been sleeping for at least 3 hours so it doesn't really make sense. :wacko: FX for you!

AFM I think I'm in that spot where I know this isn't going anywhere. my temps are just doing what they do every month. hanging out around the same area. I was hopeful that 6dpo dip could be something, but I think my temp would keep gradually increasing. Like always, I'm glad to be brought back down to earth. Getting my hopes up is just the worst. After my triphasic chart last month, I was so so down when AF came and I don't want to be at that spot again. so I'll just hang out, wait for my temps to drop this weekend and look forward to my appt next week. This was my last month to get pregnant before testing so potentially last month to do it on my own and last month if I wanted to have a baby before I'm 30. :cry:

Ladies you're all in my thoughts and I'm thinking of every one of you. I know that number will rise very very soon! Baby dust to everyone waiting to test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->