46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Congrats Gina!

I just wanted to point out that temps aren't everything, mine were pretty low when I got my bfp, so don't let your temps dictate your hope too much!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 6
Ok well I've been researching and apparently my b complex doesn't have enough b6 in it. You need at least 50 mg a day to help lengthen LP and right now I'm taking a total of 6mg... So I will get just straight B6 at the store today and maybe some vitamin C since it says you need at least 750mg of that and I have C in my b complex vitamin but it's only 350mg.. So I am hoping this helps.

Sorry about the BFNs ladies :( like jGo said temperatures aren't everything, they're really not exact science and so many variables could change your temp. The month of my BFP I had the worst temperatures possible! I never even got a rise after I ovulated for a few days!

Gina- Yay! I'm so glad that bean held on tighter!

Gina- congrats! Happy the little bean stuck it out.

Thank you everyone!! I'm still being cautious. My temps have been at the coverline for about a week. That's why it scares me. But so far so good. :happydance:

Thank you everyone!! I'm still being cautious. My temps have been at the coverline for about a week. That's why it scares me. But so far so good. :happydance:

I would keep taking the progesterone Gina as it may explain why all of this happened??

I'm torn on that. It did up my temps when I took it but I stopped Wednesday when I got a negative. I just really want to know if i need it or not but no where will do a blood test around here. Everyone says temps once your pregnant don't matter but constant coverline temps make me think it's an issue. -_-

Wow Gina! AMAZING :happydance: So happy for you!

Fxd the bean is super strong for holding on and beating the odds! :D

Afm: My temps are still up, bleeding has ceased completely. I hope I'll ovulate this month or something. Anything really.
I've been feeling very dizzy and weak for the past two days and I don't know why. Didn't have a lot of bleeding from Monday to Wednesday and nothing since then... and definitely not a lot of pain. So... I don't know.

I'm torn on that. It did up my temps when I took it but I stopped Wednesday when I got a negative. I just really want to know if i need it or not but no where will do a blood test around here. Everyone says temps once your pregnant don't matter but constant coverline temps make me think it's an issue. -_-

Do you notice temps do that on all of your charts? If it always goes really down every tww it could be a progesterone problem so just see how you feel about it I guess??

Bla- I hope you ovulate! My sister got pregnant again right after her miscarriage. She didn't even get a period in between after the bleeding stopped.

I'm 11dpiui and when I got out of the shower this morning a wave of nausea hit me. I had to lay down for a bit. I'm not expecting any miracles, but I'm testing tomorrow.

Oh Smille that sounds really good! ! How are your temps behaving?

Do you notice temps do that on all of your charts? If it always goes really down every tww it could be a progesterone problem so just see how you feel about it I guess??

Bla- I hope you ovulate! My sister got pregnant again right after her miscarriage. She didn't even get a period in between after the bleeding stopped.

I've only temped 2 months so i dont know. And last month I used progesterone to thicken my lining and clean everything out. My temp this month went up for the tww and then back down when I would have gotten AF just not drastically like last month. It slowly went down over time. It hasn't really gone back up since other than the 4 days I took progesterone. I just don't want to take it if I don't need it, ya know?

How soon do you think you could get in to see a doctor Gina? May be worth seeing if they'll take your levels to give you some reassurance?

AFM suffering from indescribably low mood today :( is that a symptom??

I've been trying for the last week and they say I need an order to get levels drawn but my doctor is booked until march. I can get a urine test no problem but obviously something is off with those. I think I'm going to go to planned parenthood Monday night anyways and hope they aren't busy and can do a blood test or ultrasound to make sure everything is okay and just my urine is messed up. Helps my POAS addiction though :haha:

Squirrel :hugs: I am so sorry. Will keep FX for you and your next cycle.

Texas has the bleeding stopped? Any chance of IB?

Smille :happydance: sounds like an awesome sign. Everything crossed for you.

Campn first appointment should be soon. How are you feeling?

Jgo it is nice to see you again. How is everything?

Gina Congratulations!!! Keep us updated hon

I'm 11dpiui and when I got out of the shower this morning a wave of nausea hit me. I had to lay down for a bit. I'm not expecting any miracles, but I'm testing tomorrow.

Oh Smille that sounds really good! ! How are your temps behaving?

They have been steady the last 5 days after a big dip and rise. I don't want to get excited.

I doubt it's implanation bleeding. It's not very heavy but it's red for sure. And it's been all day. Plus I've had cramping etc. But the bleeding isn't as heavy as I remember my periods being before all the crazy stuff happened. Or maybe Im not recalling correctly. I didn't really pay attention the what it looked like just that I got it if you what I mean. And now I'm all like is it normal?!? Im just obsessing I guess

Texas- with my son my IB was very red hun and it wasn't just spots either.

Drum- Thank you for asking <3 I'm very tired and it's hard to rest since I've a toddler to chase around everyday, and nausea has started a bit but nothing horrible, I can still eat everything. I've an appointment on Monday but I doubt they'd do a scan since it's so early.

How are you!? I hope all is going great. Where are you at TTC now?

Hey ladies! Got my BFP today on what I think is 19 DPO, not positive. Had a 3 day bleed from 1/17 to 1/19 so thought I was out because it came 2 days before AF was due. Have been feeling nauseous for over a week now and been napping every day after going to bed early. So excited but nervous! Can't wait to get my betas!

Attachments

• IMG_0261.jpg
    IMG_0261.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 15
Campn Non flavored cheerios were the best thing with Shy for MS. As soon as nausea started popped a handful in my mouth, maybe worth a try. Glad to hear it is going well, other than being tired. Hopefully they will and you'll get some pics. CD10 so I should ovulate within the next week. Actually going to try a month completely test free :haha: So not sure. Doing well ,though Clomid finally got me with the side effects.

Texas if it lets up today or tomorrow it might be. Was reading yesterday that bleeding under 2days could still be IB. Will keep you in my thoughts :hugs:

Country congratulations! H&H 9 months

Smille cannot wait for tomorrow's test. GL :hugs:

It's not really heavy. In fact I had a tampon in for over 4 hours and I pulled it out and it was no where near full. But if I leave it out for a bit then there's a decent amount of blood when I wipe. So Im going to put one in while I go to bed and see what it's like tmrw. It's just hard to decipher between spotting and bleeding... If you know what I mean

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->