46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

I got a :bfp:!!!! I'm shaking so bad. It's faint on the walmart cheapie and it's definitely there on the frer, but my dh saw it. He said until it's darker he wont get too excited.

OMG smille congrats!!! Go shove it in those doctors face who told you you had no chance :haha:

I tried to upload and it says the file is too big.

I hope this is real so I can shove it in that nurse's face. We still don't believe it bc it's been a long 2.5 yrs and we were told we have no chance.

I will test again Tues and go for bloods Wed.

Congrats ladies, that is amazing!
I'm very jealous and a bit sad, but sooo happy for all of you. You all deserve it so much:hugs:

Congrats ladies, that is amazing!
I'm very jealous and a bit sad, but sooo happy for all of you. You all deserve it so much:hugs:

I know every announcement is painful and I'm sorry. I know exactly how you feel, it's been a long journey for a lot of us :hugs:.

This group is amazing because those who get pregnant don't ditch you like other threads. They stay and cheer you on and are so supportive.

Smille :happydance: Congratulations!!! I understand being cautious but I'm so happy for you!

Our time is coming I can feel it... I had a bit of a low time yesterday. I told my husband I was broken and it was my fault we weren't pregnant yet. He was so nice and said it wasn't my fault and it will happen when it's supposed to. My AF is heavier today and temp was lower so its looking like onto the next cycle for me...

Squirrel :hugs: I am so sorry. Will keep FX for you and your next cycle.

Texas has the bleeding stopped? Any chance of IB?

Smille :happydance: sounds like an awesome sign. Everything crossed for you.

Campn first appointment should be soon. How are you feeling?

Jgo it is nice to see you again. How is everything?

Gina Congratulations!!! Keep us updated hon

I'm doing well! Thanks for asking! First trimester is already over, I can't believe it! Been feeling mostly great - I seemed to skip morning sickness for the most part so I'm feeling very lucky!

OMG SMILLE!!!! I am soooooooo happy for you!! I knew it would work, i just knew it!! Congrats honey!

A huge congratulations Smile. If you crop the picture slightly it usually lets you upload. Can't wait to see a picture. Xx

JGo, second tri already! Xx

Texas- it's not your fault. My dh blamed himself but I still reassured him it'll happen somehow. Its hard, especially if you know there's an issue, but it's no one's fault. I'm confident you'll get a bfp soon!

Yes, we're very cautious bc of the trigger shot, but that was 14 days ago and it should be out of my system by 9-11 days. The cheapie was pretty clear. I saw it before it dried and almost fainted. My dh doesn't want to talk about it. He says if it's not the same as the control line it's not positive :dohh:

OMG Smile!!! Congratulations! I'm so so happy it worked for you, especially first try and after you guys struggled with obstacles for so long. Looking forward to seeing a darker test in a couple of days! Woo! :happydance:

Lovely BFPs Smille!! I can understand why you're nervous after trying so long and after the trigger shot, but as you say, enough time has passed now!! So excited for you!

How many dpo are you?

Lovely BFPs Smille!! I can understand why you're nervous after trying so long and after the trigger shot, but as you say, enough time has passed now!! So excited for you!

How many dpo are you?

Thank you! I'm 12dpiui.

Omg Smille!!! I'm shaking for you!! I'm so so happy for you!! You have been trying for so long and went through so much and you deserve this!

Congratulations!

I can't wait to see every last lady on here get her BFP!

Yay! I knew it! Congrats Gina and smille! I'm so excited and happy for you both.

Jgo- your pregnancy is flying by! I'm glad you skipped the morning sickness, lucky lady. When do you find out the sex?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->