46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

My dd's name is Hailey.

I had no hesitation when it came to taking my dh's last name. My father abandoned me as an infant and my mom remarried, so I had no ties to the name.

Campn: wow that sounds pretty horrible and I completely understand that it took you a while to get used to idea that your 'girl' wasn't a girl at all! I think anybody would feel that way at first, since you bonded to the idea of a girl at that initial confirmation and it's really hard when that changes!
I can't wait for your gender scan for this one! You weren't going to be team yellow right? Or were you?

Afm: I feel increasingly anxious as the scan day comes closer. I feel so afraid that my body will fail me and something will happen before the scan.. or that we find out at the scan that there is no live, happy, baby. :cry:
I still throw up one or multiple times each and every morning, but I don't know. I'm just so scared and would like to ask you ladies to keep me and baby in your thoughts until Wednesday after the scan. It would help loads, I think.

Loving hearing all these name choices. Thinking up names is one of the only good things about TTC :haha:

Campn: I can only imagine how tough that must have been; to go a month thinking you were having one gender and then to have it change must be very very difficult! I'm not surprised you were upset.

So I'm 11dpo and wasn't going to test today, but my new tests arrived from amazon and even though I'd only been holding 1.5 hours or so, I still POAS. I'm terrible! I used a clearblue plus, an FRER and a cheap supermarket blue dye I had lying around. Nothing at all on the clearblue (usually my most reliable test), but I can see a super faint line on the cheap blue dye. No surprises there, they are rubbish, so it's most likely just the cheap blue test being exactly that: an unreliable cheap blue dye test that always shows a line. The thing is, I thought I saw a line on the FRER and in a picture I can almost see the shadow of a line when I tweak the picture. I think it's line eye :haha: and super wishful thinking.

Here's the FRER shadow (not really there) line:
https://s18.postimg.org/9a2or07eh/IMG_6050.jpg

And here's the cheapie tweaked:
https://s10.postimg.org/lz3a0vjc9/IMG_6045.jpg

So I should have waited till tomorrow and feel annoyed at myself. I don't think I'm pregnant, as by 11dpo (even on a small hold) I should have a proper line. Onwards and upwards, clomid here I come!

Squirrel - I def see a line on the FRER but since it's black and white it could be the antibody strip, can you upload the colored one?? I really hope this is it!!! But don't worry if you just implanted 2 says ago that's the line you'd get!

Thanks ladies! At least I'm not going mental!

Campn: that is the coloured one, I just tweaked it a lot and darkened it to show the shadowy shadow line. On a lighter image it's less clear. It could totally be the antibody strip, though I can't usually get any line when I tweak like this on other FRERs I've taken. I really don't think this is it, but it's fun to tweak :haha: My husband just walked in on me taking a picture of the FRER and he was like, "Why are you taking pictures of negative pregnancy tests?!" I tried to explain the concept of tweaking to him (and showed him my tests from when I was pregnant with Isla that had nothing on them till you tweaked them and saw the lines), but he still doesn't get it and walked out saying he was worried for my mental health (jokingly... I hope!!)

Squirrel- If you can see the faintest pink line then I'd count it as a BFP! My first BFP on the FRER was barely even there! Test again tomorrow, like FMU! Eeeeeek!!! I'm so excited and crossing everything for you!

Squirrel I see it too - with that being said I still personally tend to not trust any tweaked pictures. But I'm wondering if this could be the start of it ....!

I really hope this is something and not just crazy tweak lines (Bee I'm wary of them too!). I thought I could see a faint line in real life as well, but now I'm doubting myself. Just tried a cheapie and thought I could see super faint line on there too and could also tweak a shadow out of that one. Going to use a few more cheapies later and then try FRER with FMU in the morning. Got usual TWW symptoms going on: sore breasts, cramps, tiredness. Nothing out of the usual to suggest pregnancy.

My temp isn't looking great either - but I had a super disturbed night's sleep. Isla has chickenpox and was in with us kicking me all night. Then Oscar woke up at 4:30 with a nightmare. I didn't get back to sleep till 5 and took my temp at 6:50 when I next woke up (by a foot to my face - thanks Isla!). I'm not surprised it was lower, that tends to happen when I have disturbed sleep after ovulation. It's too early for it to drop yet, that tends to happen 13/14dpo.

Squirrel- If you're seeing faints on all of them then it sounds very promising! Also I've never seen much lines on the tweaked pictures of the old frer! I did always see them on the new FRER so maybe maybe baby!??

Can't wait until tomorrow and see the number goes up to 35 then 36 with Bee's BFP! (And any other ladies currently waiting to test!)

Totally selfish post, but I can't believe I'll be 14 weeks in 2 days. I don't pay attention to the ticker everyday so I looked and saw its 13+5 and was like what when!?

SQUIRREL: I see the lines on BOTH. EEK! I hope this is it for you! :hugs:

Campn: Haha it's going really fast isn't it?

Squirrel that's totally going to be a bfp!! Can't wait to see it!

Bla- It really goes fast once you're in the double digits. It seemed to go so slow with DS because I was probably obsessing about everything. This time I often forget I'm pregnant.

Squirrel- I really see faint lines on both tests. If you see something faint in person, it sounds promising. I have everything crossed for you.

Campn- I feel like this pregnancy is dragging. I'll be 12 wks in 2 days. I'll finally be able to stop progesterone which I am terrified and excited at the same time. I forgot I was going to have a baby too the other day when talking to my MIL about taking over holiday dinners. Dh's gram usually hosts but she feels so overwhelmed anymore. I offered to take over Thanksgiving and my mil shot it down instantly due to having a new baby. I felt stupid when I told her I totally forgot as it doesn't seem real.

Bla- I know what you mean about worrying. I have a dr appt in a little over 2 wks and I'm so worried something will be wrong. Honestly there's nothing to prevent the worry, but I am just trusting in my faith to get me through this and keep in mind that nothing is in my control. We'll get through this :hugs:.

Thank you sweetie! You're right, we'll just have to push on through and try to stay positive. :hugs:

Thanks ladies! I really don't think this is going to be a BFP, but it's been amusing seeing/tweaking faint lines. By 11dpo I would be seeing a proper line if I really were pregnant. Either this is another early chemical, or they're just artefacts from tweaking and dodgy tests (because the IC ones and the blue dyes I can see with the naked eye). Here were the ICs and also the most impressive evap I've ever had! I'll test again in the morning with my last FRER and clearblue +.

https://s16.postimg.org/tb68jrphx/dodgy1.jpg

https://s27.postimg.org/eoely8r03/dodgy.jpg

https://s27.postimg.org/qk5hgs5v7/IMG_3902.jpg

Campn: Yay for nearly being 14 weeks!!! :dance: I can't believe how fast all your pregnancies are going! It seriously feels like yesterday that you were all getting your BFPs. And I know what you and Smille mean about forgetting you're pregnant second time around; you're so busy with the first, that you just don't get the same amount of time to dwell on the fact that you're growing a human being!

Squirrel- I refuse you saying no BFP this early on! Nope won't have it and I hope your test proves you so wrong tomorrow! You should look up BFP at 11 DPO online to see how light they are. At 11 DPO with my son I didn't even get a faint line until 13 DPO.

Smille- Your mil sounds so sweet. Mine would have said oh so you're cooking us up a huge dinner right!? She's kinda the princessy type that doesn't believe in cooking or cleaning for like 7 people lol. Last Christmas she suggested we have McDonald's for Christmas dinner, I'm glad HER MIL shut her up about it :p

Thanks ladies! I really don't think this is going to be a BFP, but it's been amusing seeing/tweaking faint lines. By 11dpo I would be seeing a proper line if I really were pregnant. Either this is another early chemical, or they're just artefacts from tweaking and dodgy tests (because the IC ones and the blue dyes I can see with the naked eye). Here were the ICs and also the most impressive evap I've ever had! I'll test again in the morning with my last FRER and clearblue +.

https://s16.postimg.org/tb68jrphx/dodgy1.jpg

https://s27.postimg.org/eoely8r03/dodgy.jpg

https://s27.postimg.org/qk5hgs5v7/IMG_3902.jpg

Campn: Yay for nearly being 14 weeks!!! :dance: I can't believe how fast all your pregnancies are going! It seriously feels like yesterday that you were all getting your BFPs. And I know what you and Smille mean about forgetting you're pregnant second time around; you're so busy with the first, that you just don't get the same amount of time to dwell on the fact that you're growing a human being!

My lines at 11dpo were faint and questionable.... I got my first BELIEVABLE bfp on dpo 13.... Don't doubt your body!

Jalilmama- Did you find out what you're having!? I'm sorry if I missed it or forgot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->