46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Thank you all <3 just had my blood drawn for amh (was too hungry this morning lol) but the results take 2 weeks wtf so we will prob have them before iui but not before femara. I wrote up a short list of pros and cons and the main cons are that if there are 4 or more follicles, the whole cycle is cancelled completely (which would be so, so frustrating). But 3 and under is a go so another con could be the three follicle situation. I am okay with triplets but dh doesn't like the idea of such a high risk pregnancy and it does seem a little irreponsible to knowingly get into something like that. I guess those are the only cons though and I'm feeling more confident. It's sinking in a little more now.

I wish I could get to a computer - this phone typing is rough lol. Squirrel - so glad you got the clomid! I wish you were doing iui with me too but your cervix is good and ready and the clomid is gonna do the trick ! Our BFPS should be here next month .....!!!

Bee - I'm so happy that the RE appointment went well and that she means business! How awesome! :hugs:
Squirrel: Yay for Clomid and Yay for maybe multiples :hugs:

I just had my scan and I was so afraid, I was shaking all over the place. But the baby was fine, measuring right on 10 weeks (twice 10w1 but the lady stayed with 10 weeks. Which is fine). Due date is now the 20th of October :happydance:
The little cutie was wiggling all over the place and had its little tiny hand already resting on its face <3

She was very kind and explained every little detail, even zoomed in on its legs and tiny feet sticking up in the air. It was the best thing ever.

(Btw, if anyone feels uncomfortable with this, or anything else - I don't want to just spam baby pictures! Let me know and I'll remove it or put it under spoiler :hugs: )

awwwwww blabla!!! so adorable!!!!

Bee- i'm so glda you seem to have a new proactive dr to help you get this baby going! i'm so excited for your IUI!

blab love it! looks just like the cutie in your avatar!!! :haha:

Blabla: gorgeous scan pic! Congrats on the good scan. Really happy it went well!

Blabla- i love the picture!

Squirrel- I'm sorry about af hun :hugs:.

Afm- I stopped the progesterone and I feel a lot better. It made me feel so yucky all day. I know it definitely helped support the baby but after 10-12wks it's no longer needed so I am more comfortable with it. Does anyone have plans for Easter (if you celebrate it)? I am hosting a big dinner for dh's family and my mom and her bf.

Bla- Cutest scan! Glad baby is okay!

Smile- I can only imagine, I'm glad you stopped it and can feel a little better now. We're going to church with my sister and her daughter then doing an egg hunt but that's it. I usually cook up a big dinner but right now I'm not feeling it.

Happy Easter to everyone!

Thanks ladies! Baby is super cute, I agree <3

I'm extra lucky because my midwife called me today: next week they are getting a NEW ultrasound machine and because I was worried so much she thought of me as the one to test everything out with! So I have a LONG (30-45 minute) scan next Wednesday, for FREE! She was laughing a lot because I was like WOW THANKS and "Yes, I see why you thought of me *shame*".
I also have a short private scan the 8th of April (at 12 weeks) because SO and I wanted to have 12-week pictures to show the family and announce it and stuff. Haha so I have a scan every week for two weeks :D Will be hard to wait for a 20-week scan after that :haha:

How is everyone doing? Anyone heard anything from Drum? I'm worried!

For Easter we're not celebrating. We will make a special brunch for the two of us, but nothing else. Good luck with the dinner Smille, sounds like a lot of fun!

happy easter to those who celebrate!

we get together with our obnoxiously large family for every widely celebrated holiday, birthday and then some lol. So we will all be at my Aunt's on Sunday. In fact, tomorrow we will all be at my cousin's to celebrate my grandfather's first birthday since he passed away. Any excuse to get together - that's us. But other than that, DH and I don't "celebrate"any religious holidays.

as many of you know, I work with pregnant women. One of my favorite clients hesitantly asked me to accompany her to her gender scan in 2 weeks. The dad is not in the picture and most people in her life don't know she is pregnant. She was so cute and felt bad asking me knowing a little bit about my struggles (I was off work for a month with all that went down with the cervical pregnancy). I'm SO excited guys! She has been down this whole pregnancy and I'm going to plan something super fun for her! I'll see if she will let them give me the envelope so I can have more time to plan - if not, I'll buy cute boy and girl stuff in advance and take both with me. :happydance:

Hi all, I thought this would be a good place to post a question with so many bfps.

I'm 8dpo today and this morning my temp dropped. Ad isn't due until either the 28th or the 31st. I've had cramping, cold symptoms (dang nose is like a leaky faucet ugh), random numbness, headaches off and on, heartburn off and on, my right aeriola has become larger but not my left, nausea and dizziness that come and go depending on what I'm doing, and back aches. I don't know if my body is just being evil and playing tricks on me or what but the temp drop worries me...has anyone had an implantation drop?

Thanks girls! Congrats to everyone who got bfps and I'm sorry to those who haven't yet.

well girls, I've been in the bathroom here at work since I posted my last post. I am so nauseated I don't even want to move. wtf. This is how the first pregnancy happened. I guess I'm going to go home at take a test? I'm not getting my hopes up too high though, especially because I feel so sick right now. I was around someone on Tuesday who said their family all had the 24 hour stomach bug- ugh.

Night, that sounds promising. The temp drop sounds too early to be for AF so FX it's an implantation dip!!

Bee, can't wait to hear the results!! Update asap!

thanks gina :hugs: sticking it out at work today since I just came in when I posted my first post :haha: and plan on leaving at 1 so it's hardly a real work day anyway. so I'll be home around 1:30 :wacko:

Blab Love the scan pictures and congratulations on the long ultrasound! Make sure to get some fruit juice before scans. Helps get them going.

Bee :hugs: I am so happy that you got such an aggresive doctor! Cannot wait to hear how everything goes for you and to see your BFP! That is amazing what you are doing for her. I hope you both enjoy the appointment and have a blast.

Squirrel I am really hoping the Clomid is all it takes. I ovulated on my own although a little too early for my doctor's taste. My body just needed the boost and FX that is all you will need as well. Will be praying for you hun.

I hope eveyone is doing well and thank you all for the concern. We are both doing pretty well baby is still progressing as it should and the bleeding is slowing even down to spotting some days. I wlll continue with additional monitoring next month but should be released after that. I am just taking it easy atm. I hope everyone has an amazing holiday

Bee not trying to get too excited but I cannot wait to see the tests. GL hun!

Night I agree with Gina, GL

drum!!!! so glad to hear!!!! continuing all of my positive vibes your way! xoxo :hugs:

I had a squinter this morning on an IC. My hopes have been so high I was trying to squash them a little with a bfn since I'm only 9-10 dpo but that backfired :dohh: Hopefully in a few days a frer will show something. Going to try to wait as long as possible but we all know that is impossible. :haha:

eeeek!!! gina - I hope this is it!! :happydance:

I forced some dry cereal on myself since I have to leave to meet a client and won't be able to eat until after lunch and lo and behold, the nausea is now gone. So not a stomach bug. But I'm also pretty sure it's not a pregnancy..... how odd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->