46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Bfn as expected. I even tried an frer. So odd what happened this morning !

Bee- I don't know if it's negative, I don't trust your eyes and squinters. :p
I'm not convinced!

Haha well I do actually think the frer was faulty because the control line was way in the corner ? But the cheapie was stark white !

Bee: sorry about the BFN :hugs: though that does sound like a faulty FRER.

bee - keeping my fx for a bfp for you!

drum - so so glad to hear you and baby are doing well!

I have a favour to ask... Right now, there's a 2yr old boy missing from his yard an hour away from where I live. Yesterday I took the day off work, drove to the site and joined in the volunteer search through the fields and treed areas surrounding the property. I didn't get to go today, but I definitely will go tomorrow if searchers are still needed. Fx and hoping they find him today/tonight and won't need anyone tomorrow. But can I just ask you ladies to take a moment and, whether you believe in prayer or not, pray or send hope and good thoughts to that family that he is found? I don't know them, but I have a few nephews around that age and this hits, and really is, too close to home.

Trix- This is terrifying and the thought of it makes me nauseous. I hope he just ran away and just couldn't find his way back home and nobody took him. I'm praying for him and his family and the volunteers that they'd be led to him.

Today the door bell rang and DS ran to it and opened the door, while I'm in the bathroom, I heard the door open then pulled my pants up and ran as fast as I could and slammed the door shut not even checking who it was (I think it was yard maintenance people giving away cards). I usually lock the top and bottom so he can't open it but today I didn't.

DS has ran before, across the street and once opened the backyard door and took off so we've had to install many many locks.

Trixie thank you, will be praying for him and his family.

Bee sorry about the negative tests but will keep FX for you and a shy bfp.

Trixie how awful for that family. I really hope that they find that little boy safe and well.

Happy Easter everyone. Hope you're all enjoying lovely weekends. We're at the beach at my parents-in-law's beach flat. Very windy and rainy, but nice to be out of London. We're on a fold out in the living room and going to sleep with the moon reflecting on the sea is very special!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 5
Hi Ladies,

I hope everyone is alright and having a fantastic Easter (or day off, if you don't celebrate).

SO and I 'celebrated' with DTD for the first time since almost 8 weeks and I/baby seem fine. I'm still on edge now afterwards but we both really needed it and nobody ever said that we shouldn't have sex. So it should be fine, but I'm still a little bit nervous.

Other than that, all is well and we are moving to the apartment NEXT door (literally, next door) in May! It's a lot bigger and has 2 extra bedrooms (we only have one!). So that is lovely.

AND I still throw up every morning, usually multiple times and lately when SO is home (weekends) he ALWAYS manages to go to the bathroom the MOMENT I have to puke. :haha: Two times I've had to resort to the sink in the kitchen!

How is everyone holding up?

Blabla: sounds like all is going well for you. How great that you only need to move next door :) sounds like a relaxed move, which is obviously what you need when you're pregnant! Sorry you're suffering badly from MS. I hope it passes for you soon. Nearly in second tri! Most ladies' extreme first tri symptoms start to ease soon, I hope they do for you too.

Bee: sorry AF got you :hugs: fun to see FE on your chart :haha: I got a kick out of seeing C on mine!!

Very quite on here the last few days, I hope that means you've all been having amazing long weekends.

Tomorrow is my last day of taking clomid and other than making my BBT higher than normal for this stage of my cycle, I don't have any side effects, which is really nice. I'd expect to feel something (anything!) though, so I'm a little worried it's not doing anything, we'll see at my follicle scan on Friday. I am such an over-thinker/worrier with this stuff :haha: I've also ordered an insemination kit. I have a theory that the weird placement of my cervix (especially since my last baby it's dropped a lot) is maybe stopping a lot of sperm from getting in. So as well as regular bding this cycle, I'm going to artificially inseminate directly to the dip in my cervix two of the days just in case his helps! When I get fertile cm I'm going to alternate insemination days with bd days. This may sound crazy, but to me it makes sense :haha:

Bla that's great that you are able to relax a little bit at least. Hope the MS eases soon!

Squirrel, anything to help those :spermy: ! FX

Afm, faint lines this weekend. Don't seem to be getting darker. Just depressed and convinced it's just gonna be another chemical. :cry: making an appointment with my OB next week as it has now been a year. So either way it will either be a pregnancy appt or a ttc appt. So sick of this month after month...

Gina I am so sorry hun, really hope those test start giving you a nice BFP. Will be praying for you.

Squirrel Clomid was the same here, not the first side effect until almost a week after taking them and those were mild. Really hope this is your month and I love the plan.

Blab it is nice to hear you are doing well other than MS, not too much longer and we'll be in the second tri. GL on a relaxing and close move!

Still waiting to O. Kinda concerned since usually on cd 11 I have some EWCM action but so far nothing. Maybe I am going to O a little later? Idk sigh...

Squirrel- I also didn't have side effects from clomid until after I was done. The only real side effect was hot flashes. I had to open my windows while the snow fell lol. I hope it gives you the boost you need.

Gina- I really hope the lines get darker. How frustrating. I hope your dr can find a quick solution for a bfp!

Bla- I think it will ease up soon. I wasn't too sick this pregnancy but I hated food for awhile and it's getting much better (other than meat adversions). That's great that you're going to move to a bigger place. We started out in a 1 bdrm and our dd had to sleep in her crib in the dining room. It wasn't ideal but we made it work.

ahh this thread has been so quiet :cry: but I know everyone has prob been just as busy as me - phew, what a weekend!

squirrel - lovely picture from the beach. I hope you had a great holiday weekend. yay for the C on your chart!!! I'm glad you didn't have any big side effects. I start taking femara tonight- eek! I've been researching a ton and it seems that the chance of multiples is higher with clomid :winkwink:

gina - good luck at your appt! keep us posted.

blab - hooray for a quick, easy (hopefully) move! and a cute little nursery!

hi preggos!!! :haha:

I start my femara tonight and scheduled my first ultrasound for the 8th. I hope everything is ready to go by then and I can trigger and get the IUI on the 10th. I'm nervous! mostly that there will be too many follies and we will have to cancel. I feel like I can't handle a cancelled cycle right now so fingers crossed that everything works like it's supposed to. eek!

Bee- I hope there will be just enough mature follicles nothing more or less! I'm praying and crossing everything for you that this will be the successful cycle!!! I guess your DH will have to save all his swimmers so no BD?

Good luck Hun!

oh forgot to mention his SA came back great (as expected) and so we can BD whenevs! (lol I was kind of looking forward to a break :haha:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->