46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Bee thank you, and don't count out pregnancy yet. Dry cereal was the only consistent thing I could eat to stop MS lol. FX

Gina FX for you girl!

Drum- Glad the bleeding stopped a bit. Happy 10 weeks too! It's going by fast!

Gina and bee- So excited for you girls! Can't wait to see the positive pregnancy tests in a few hours bee!!!

Thank you Campn, do you have a gender scan date set up? I know! I can't believe you're already 14 weeks! How is the bump?

Gina and Bee good luck! I hope this is it!

squirrel- sorry about AF I hope Clomid gives you the boost you need!

Drum- glad you are doing better and baby is still hanging in. Praying for you still.

Afm- fixing to start BDing gonna try to follow SMEP as close as I can. I won't pretend to be positive about this cycle but who knows. It's gotta happen sooner or later right?

Tex thank you. Are you trying anything differently this cycle other than the SMEP? Everything crossed for you. Really hope this is your month :hugs:

Ooh so many exciting things happening.

Drum: Lovely to see you again! Glad the bleeding has eased for you. I really hope I can copy you and that clomid is all my body needs to get pregnant!

Bee: Eek! Nausea sounds like a great sign and your chart is looking good! Good thing your temp hasn't dropped yet. Would be so typical if you fell pregnant right before you had an IUI scheduled :haha: Fingers crossed for you!!!

Gina: Wow! Do you have a picture of your squinter?? So exciting!! I really hope this is your rainbow baby on its way.

So AF arrived today, was totally expecting it, so don't feel bummed about it; just annoyed that I'm in pain and uncomfortable. Hate having my period, could really do with another 1.5 year break from it! I start taking clomid tomorrow, which I am still finding ridiculously exciting. And I just booked a follicle scan for next Friday where they'll see if clomid did anything. I'll be on CD8 then, so hopefully they'll see some follicles well on their way to maturing (and hopefully several of them to give us an increased chance of at least one of them being the one).

DRUM: I'm so elated to hear that you and baby are doing well! I was worried!
Thank you for your lovely comments, I'll try some fruit juice. Going to be hard though as I'm vomiting every morning usually multiple times and the ultrasound is at 9.15 AM.. So we'll see how that goes :haha:

Gina: Good luck, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
Bee: For you as well, hope the nausea is a sign!
Squirrel: Sorry about AF hun :hugs:

Drum- I am so thrilled you and baby are doing good. Taking it easy is a great idea.

Gina- do you have a pic of the squinter? I really hope it's the start of your bfp!

Texas- I've heard smep works wonders. I know it's hard, but try to stay positive.

Bee- dry cereal could've eased the sickness. I really really hope this is it for you and you can cancel your iui! I'll say a little prayer.

Drum- I don't even know what else to try at this point. I'm temping doing OPKs have a fertility monitor too and I'm using preseed. Taking B6 to make sure my luteal phase and doing prenatals

Bla sorry about the MS. Try it an hour before with something that doesn't make you too nauseas. If you have the time please share some pictures!

Smille thank you hun. How has everything been? I am glad you got to quit your progesterone.

TeX I am sorry hun trying everything and nothing seems to work is a horrible feeling. Maybe if your up to it try going a cycle naturally with just the prenatals. Either way everything is and will stay crossed for you

Edited and original pics. I barely see it in the pics so I don't expect most will but hopefully soon it will show up better!

Attachments

• PSX_20160324_070556.jpg
    PSX_20160324_070556.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 20160324_065229.jpg
    20160324_065229.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 16
Well I am temping on Drs orders cause he wants to make sure I am
Ovulating normally. We use the preseed since we usually use lube anyway might as well use one that's sperm friendly. The only thing I could do without is the OPK's and fertility monitor but when I run out of tests I most likely won't buy anymore since I have ovulates around day 13-14 for the past 3 cycles so that will help with timing. I mean logically I know it will happen but it's hard to stay so dang positive every month lol

Drum- My scan is on April 6th! It's crazy to think I could find out in less than 2 weeks, hope the baby cooperates and flashes us! I can't believe I'm in the second trimester, before we know it we all will be in the third trimester!

Squirrel- I'm so excited for you about clomid! You're being active in trying and not leaving it to chance and I'm all about that hehe! I'm not one of those who are like "let's just see what happens" take charge! :)

Gina- I hope it gets dark for you!

Tex- I understand completely hun. I'm not sure if your dr discussed clomid with you too? Have you tried it in the past?

Well my old OB gave it to me and I did it one cycle and I didn't ovulate so when I got my new OB he ran all the tests and everything's fine so he didn't recommend clomid at that time. Just did provera to start my period and start temping. Which I have and im ovulating and everything. So he just said that I should get pregnant soon. If im not pregnant by like August I will make another appointment. Since really I've only had 5 cycles with good timing since I've started trying

It just feels longer since I had no ovulating cycles for 3 months in October-December lol

Gina- I think I see something. It's very faint. Fxd it gets darker!!!

Smille thank you hun. How has everything been? I am glad you got to quit your progesterone.

TeX I am sorry hun trying everything and nothing seems to work is a horrible feeling. Maybe if your up to it try going a cycle naturally with just the prenatals. Either way everything is and will stay crossed for you

It's going well. Off and on episodes of sickness but not too much going on.

Bee, good luck with testing. I'm so excited for you. Xx

Squirrel, sorry about AF. I have 2 clomid success stories. I'm sure you'll have that BFP soon. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->