46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Bee - I'm Happy that SO's SA came back great! Must be a relief! Good luck with the Femara and IUI, I'll keep my fingers crossed for just the right amount of follies :hugs:

Gina: I'm sorry hun, that's really unfair and I hope you get some answers soon.. <3

Squirrel: Will also have my fingers crossed for you hun!

Afm: Free ultrasound tomorrow... SO is going to be in England till Thursday so I'm all alone and I hope everything is alright. It makes no sense, but I never get anything handed to me, ever.. and to get a free, long, ultrasound just like that.. makes me feel like life is going to f*** me over.
On top of that work is a mess. They gave me a horrible deadline that was already nearly impossible and then they forgot to mention some things so I have to do it all again. On top of that I have exams for the next two-three weeks. UGH.

In the mean time though, SO and I ordered custom M&Ms with due date and pacifier on it.. we are going to put it in a bowl and put it on the table at my grandfather's in three weeks when the rest of the family is also there. We're just going to wait and see if they notice.. they'll probably think my other cousin/pseudo-sister is preggo again :haha:

oh forgot to mention his SA came back great (as expected) and so we can BD whenevs! (lol I was kind of looking forward to a break :haha:)

I was told to dtd 2-3 (no less than 48 hrs prior) days b4 the procedure to get a good healthy sperm sample and the night of the procedure to make sure there's a higher number of sperm swimming around.

Super cute bla!

Gina- I'm so sorry, I hope your upcoming apoointment can shed some light on why you're having multiple chemical pregnancies, I wonder if your immune system attacks the embryos!?

Trr- Where are you!? Been wondering about you.

Campn I have wondered the same thing. Its possible but most doctors don't consider it because there hasn't been much research on it. There is a blood test they can do to check though. I was researching that yesterday lol. Or it could be a lining issue or an egg quality issue. No idea. Hopefully I'll find out soon.

Campn I have wondered the same thing. Its possible but most doctors don't consider it because there hasn't been much research on it. There is a blood test they can do to check though. I was researching that yesterday lol. Or it could be a lining issue or an egg quality issue. No idea. Hopefully I'll find out soon.

I was thinking also maybe the way your uterus is could be stopping implantation soon after, but I thought these problems happen in the second trimester. I really do hope you get some answers very soon. <3

Gina- Could be that something is 'hostile'. I hope that you find out soon and that there is a quick and easy fix. <3

(ultrasound stuff under spoiler, don't want to spam you ladies with all my stories! So read if you want <3 )
Just had ultrasound, they were having some issues with the new machine so all the pictures I got were really vague.. but the baby was doing awesome. Baby's heartbeat was super fast and baby was somersaulting away in there. Would suddenly 'swim' up high and slowly descend down again haha. Moving those little arms and legs like crazy.
SO had said before that if the baby is anything like us (s)he would stop moving once zoomed in and he was right haha. Lady zoomed in and suddenly baby lay there completely still, arm still mid-air. She zoomed out a little and BAM dancing away again. Guess baby dislikes attention as much as mom and dad :haha:

Bee: glad that your husband's SA went well. Such a relief even if you're expecting it. It makes so much sense after everything you went through that your cervix is (probably) the issue with why it's been taking so long and with the IUI, hopefully that will be all you need to get your long-awaited BFP this cycle.

Gina: :hugs: I am so so sorry that this keeps happening to you. I really hope that they take this seriously at your appointment and try their hardest to find out why this keeps happening to you.

Blabla: lovely scan experience. I'm glad that baby stayed still enough during his/her close ups so you could get a proper look at them :)

CD7 and getting some clomid side-effects at last. The past three days I've had really sore breasts, so I'm guessing that's due to messing with my hormones. My temps are also still high for me. Going to start taking OPKs today, as I've heard that ovulation can happen very early if you're already somewhat regular (as I have been the past 5 cycles or so) and then start taking clomid. If I ovulate CD13 and fall pregnant; then I'd be due the 26th of December. That would be very exciting! My artificial insemination sterile kit and preseed arrived today. As soon as I get EWCM and that positive OPK it's time for the experiment to begin :haha: my poor poor husband! On a more practical note though, my mum and one of my brothers are coming tonight for nearly a week which is smack bam at the same time as my fertile window and predicted O day. So actually, finding time to bd will be tricky, so maybe this is the right time for my experiment!

I'm also looking forward to my scan Friday to see if the clomid has helped me make lots of healthy ripe looking follicles :) come on eggs, wakey wakey! I need you to step up!

Is anyone else (in the northern hemisphere) starting to get the beginning of spring feeling? :) we've had some lovely mild weather the last few days and on Friday I was even sitting in my garden in only a thin dress baking in the sun in our sun trap of a garden. I love those first few weeks of real spring weather!! Anyone else enjoying the sunshine?

squirrel!! how exciting!! I heard that the side effects kick in after you're done taking the pills, so that makes sense. I'm also excited for your at home experiment! I was researching that route before all my referrals started- I think it's a good idea.

In my extensive research of femara, I've read tons of stories of women just being prescribed it at home (without Iui) and getting pregnant the first try - and yes, some with twins! :haha: good luck with your long term house guests. My sister was with us most of the weekend but it wasn't BD timing. SOOOO excited for your scan Friday! I'm glad they are still monitoring you! My scan is the Friday after that. Maybe we will be due a week apart! :hugs:

the weather has been springy here for about a month already - early spring (thanks to the groundhog :haha: dead giveaway that I'm from PA). It's so hard to be down when warm sun comes around. I've found myself in such a better mood since it began. We arrived in London last year 4/13 and it was AMAZING. Sun everyday and higher than normal temps. We got to explore all of the gardens and the entire city, for that matter. I'll attach one of my fave pics!

started femara last night. I'm a perfect mix of being terrified of multiples (more than 2) and terrified of a BFN. it makes no sense. I was a ball of anxiety yesterday but after finding nothing that said I couldn't have wine with my meds, I'm feeling much better. :haha: I NEVER take meds so I think I'm totally going to go "placebo effect" on myself and feel like crap this whole month. :dohh: oh and my AF was SOOO different this month. The worst pain I can remember feeling associated with a period, yet really light! This was the first time that I haven't had clots. Mainly, my AF is just an extremely heavy series of clots, which I hear is not good. I've read a lot of first AF post HSG and I think that's def what happened to me. Hopefully something in there has upped my chances on top of everything else we are doing!

Attachments

• bnb.jpg
    bnb.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 18
Bee- good luck with your femara cycle! I hope this is it for you and you get a Christmas baby!!

Squirell- same to you honey I hope the Clomid is your key to a bfp!

Afm- im getting closer to O I think. I am getting some watery/ewcm and I'm pretty sure it's not left over man juice from last night BD. Gonna bd tonight and every night until my temp rise. I hope I can get a Christmas baby out of this too haha

that would be so lovely texas! I am feeling a little bittersweet about this cycle for myself since due date will be almost virtually the same as my first baby's. Glad you are about to O and getting in lots of good BD. your temps are so nice and stable in the pre O phase that you've gotta have a nice egg maturing in there! FX!

Bee: How beautiful is your new avatar picture!!! You stunner! That's a really lovely picture of the pair of you in front of parliament. You make a lovely couple :) It sounds like you're in a whirlwind! But that's a great thing. I feel the mixture of emotions too - though for me it's fear of BFN and also fear of another chemical, as well as total and utter excitement about the increased chance of being pregnant. I really hope this is it for us. We have to be bump buddies after all this :haha: It sounds good that you're noticing a difference in your AF post HSG. Interesting you say that about clots. My periods used to be hugely full of clots before having kids and now they're fine. I used to suffer from hugely painful periods too and suspected I had endometriosis as my mum had had it and I had a lot of the signs. It all stopped after having kids though as I hear it can do.

Texas: Sorry ovulation is keeping you waiting. How frustrating! It is a unique frustration that comes along with an ovulation that just won't come!! I hope we all get Christmas/New Years babies out of this cycle. What a way to end the year!

Im sure I will ovulate since I have the last 3 cycles. I just get impatient for my temp rise. Im not going to buy any more fertility monitor sticks after I use what I have since my monitor basically goes from low to peak in one day with no highs at all. So it's pretty much useless.

I've been trying to read about pre ovulation Temps and all I can find is where it gives the range of Temps that are normal. So I'm hoping my stable temps are a good thing lol cause I have no idea!

I have heard they are a good thing, though I'm not sure exactly what for. I know that a high amount of estrogen is good for maturing the eggs (apparently this femara is going to increase my estrogen to aid with that) so I would think that stable temps is a sign of stable estrogen and hopefully therefore better eggs?! :shrug:

Bee- I love your new pic...gorgeous!

Squirrel- my temps were a lot higher on clomid as well. Hopefully you wont have to deal with the hot flashes. It sounds like you have an awesome plan this cycle. I have everything crossed for you...all of you!

Texas- I really hope you catch the egg this cycle. I've heard great things about smep. We tried it one cycle, but dh couldn't keep up lol, but my cycles were so wonky.

It is trying to get nice here. One day it will almost 70° then 50° the next. Once the ground dries up, we're going to be doing a lot of landscaping and planting vegetables.

yay for gardening smille! I started all of my seedlings inside a few weeks back. I have a lot of baby veggies sprouted up just waiting to be transplanted. looking ahead at the weather it looks like we still have a bit to go - cold days just keep creeping in at least once a week! :dohh:

Hello ladies, could u join this thread? I sent in for a scan yesterday and have a dominant follicle measuring 2.2cm so should be ovulating soon...

My fiance and I r TTC our first child together (we both have children from past relationships) this will be my first time actually trying... I had the nexplanon removed on March 2nd and had what I thought was implantation bleeding on the 9th-11th but I guess it wasn't and it was just maybe breakthrough bleeding from the removal of nexplanon, since I had the scan yesterday showing the dominate folicle so I should be ovulating soon... Testing in about 2-3weeks... Good luck ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->