46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

welcome karma! ( I have "karma" tattooed on my chest and lots of people call me that as a nickname lol)

that sounds like a great follicle! FX it get fertilized! are you doing IUI or natural? good luck !

Bee- doing it natural... And yeah my username is actually my youngest daughters name...

Bee that's a super gorgeous pic!!! I really do hope you get your Christmas baby as I think this will be probably the best way to heal.

Squirrel and Tex- Hope you both also get your Christmas babies! I think giving birth at a hospital or birth center during Christmas will be the cutest thing since they usually all decorate pretty nicely! You may even get Santa in your rooms!!! ;)

Well since I am getting another c section I will get to pick a date to have my baby about a week before the actual due date unless I have to have it earlier due to health issues. I got pre-eclampsia with my first so she was 3 weeks early. It will
Be nice to have anther baby In 2016 but if not then maybe a 2017 baby lol

I had a c section with my youngestbut I'm hoping I'll be able to do a VBAC but not sure yet...

I have no desire to have a vbac lol I don't want to go through a long labor and then need a c section anyway. I would rather schedule it lol

Yeah I thought about that plus doing a c section I deliver a week early LOL so yeah u would love that but I heal a lot faster with a vaginal birth then I did with my c section... IDK I still gotta talk with my Dr to see if u would even qualify to try a vbac

yay for gardening smille! I started all of my seedlings inside a few weeks back. I have a lot of baby veggies sprouted up just waiting to be transplanted. looking ahead at the weather it looks like we still have a bit to go - cold days just keep creeping in at least once a week! :dohh:

My dd planted tomatoes and green bean seeds in her little green house. She is so excited to contribute to our garden. Ugh I know, this weather sucks. Today I got some work done outside, but the rest of the week looks awful.

Smille- Aww how cute is that! I love how girls love to nurture stuff. Your DD is 8 years old I think you said?

well ladies, I think I really jumped the gun on purchasing the vip for ff and for making plans for this next cycle. DH just told me this evening (he's been away visiting his dad) that he offered to go house sit a week and a half from now for two whole weeks - during my fertile window. He suggested I take time off work to go with him. I really would like to, but I can't justify taking holidays to go sit around in someone else's house lol.

hate to update and run but will update properly later

well ladies, I think I really jumped the gun on purchasing the vip for ff and for making plans for this next cycle. DH just told me this evening (he's been away visiting his dad) that he offered to go house sit a week and a half from now for two whole weeks - during my fertile window. He suggested I take time off work to go with him. I really would like to, but I can't justify taking holidays to go sit around in someone else's house lol.

hate to update and run but will update properly later

Trix- I was going to say yay go for it but two weeks are long and I'm not sure if they'll be paid!? I say save your vacation for pregnancy/maternity! Can you just visit him for a few days!?

Smille- Aww how cute is that! I love how girls love to nurture stuff. Your DD is 8 years old I think you said?

She'll be 7 in June. She is very nurturing. She's been acting out lately bc she's afraid of how the dynamic of our family will change with the baby. I keep reassuring her that our love wont change. It's getting really tough, but it'll pass I'm sure.

Aww Smille, poor DD. I think it's always a little difficult for kids when they suddenly aren't the only baby in the house anymore. She'll see soon enough that you love her just as much when the baby is here!
I remember that I really wasn't interested in my mom's pregnancy but ever since my little brother was born I was smitten. He used my pinky and/or forearm as a pacifier and I would sit there for hours - I was three years old.

Preggo ladies: Is it okay for morning sickness to subside a little bit at 11 weeks you think? It seems too early. Now, today is the only day in weeks that I haven't vomited. Still gagged a couple of times. But it makes me nervous. Would rather have it for a couple more weeks, despite how horrible it is.
Can't wait for my scan next week, can't come soon enough now.

They just delivered the clothes I ordered: two maternity pants (my belly is bloated and starting to pop a tiny bit.. so my pants are getting too tight around pelvis :haha: I don't dare to try them on yet, going to wait for the next scan first.
Also ordered two onesies and left one with "i love dad" on SO's laptop. He's coming home from England tonight and can't wait to see his face :)

Smille- I'm sure she's going to really embrace it once you find out the gender and have her help decorate the nursery or pick out new outfits. They just want to feel very included still.

Bla- For a lot of women 10 weeks and more is a magic number when they start to feel like the nausea comes and goes but not persistent.

Bla- I was ill in the beginning but week after week it subsided more and more. Now, I don't feel pregnant at all. It worries me, but I have to have faith everything is ok.

Ugh I'm beginning to panic a bit. On Tuesday which was cd12 I got a dark almost positive OPK. So I thought i would get a positive yesterday which was cd 13. Nope it was a lot lighter. And same thing today which cd 14. I also do a fertility Monitor and it's all been low readings. Although yesterday I had pretty dilute urine cause I peed at like 3:30 and then again at like 5 and use the 5 am one and it was pretty light colored. I have had a little tiny bit of ewcm and maybe some watery. Temp still low so no O yet. I hope I O today and get a temp rise tomorrow otherwise I'm not sure what's going on... Sigh

Thanks Campn and Smille: I think you're right and we all know (it's not a secret haha) that I overreact and panic all over this board alllll the time (sorry). I hope that once I get past that magic 'twelve week' mark that I'll feel a little more confident. 11 weeks is not enough for me :haha:

Texas: that's confusing! To be honest, I always missed my surge completely because I was an idiot with opks. Would seem semi dark, so I would expect a dark one the next day.. NOPE lighter.
Could be that you had a short surge?
Or, maybe, your body tried to gear up for ovulation, didn't succeed and is going to try again a couple of days later?
Just keep bd'ing!

Bla- The reality is that worrying is now a part of life. You will constantly have new fears even now that DS is 3.5 I still worry about weight, speech, school, friendships and all kinds of things! Just gotta have faith things will be okay in the end.

Tex- You could have missed it!? Or maybe your body geared up to ovulate then didn't? If so your lines will gradually darken again.

Yeah we are gonna keep BDing and temping and maybe it will all
Make sense eventually lol of course I could have missed my surge. When my monitor picks up a peak a usually O the next day

texas! good luck, it's coming soon! I think they say not to take opks in the morning? I've read that LH surges after so many waking hours. I always get my positive later in the day (but not evening). :shrug: but the stable low temps makes me think it is just around the corner. And oh - I've missed my surge 2 cycles. I'm not sure how it happened but I did get the temp jump and everything so it's possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->