46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Texas- maybe they'll be positive the next couple of days. Mine would get dark, go light then bam positive. Watery cm is still fertile. If your dh can keep up, I'd keep bding. Fxd you O soon!

Yeah we are gonna bd tonight since 2 of my last Os were on cd 14 so if I don't get a rise tomorrow then we may bd Friday night and then go back to every other day. Just depends on what Cm does and OPK etc

just got my trigger shot delivered to my office lol but wtf the box is huge! :haha::shrug:

Bee- That's so exciting right!??? I hope it doesn't hurt.

Squirrel- How is clomid treating you? Any side effects?

Can't wait for your BFPs in April ladies!!! Major baby dust from all us preggos!

So I had my appt today. Blood tests on CD 4 and 21 ordered, an hsg next Thursday and dh has to do a SA. Hopefully we will be on our way to a bfp that stays!

Hey ladies... I could really use some advice... I've never had a scan to check for follicles and that stuff but I had one Tuesday and it showed a 2.2cm dominant follicle on my right ovary and that my lining has a thickness of 7mm... Is this a good sign and that it should be releasing an egg very soon right? I'm trying to understand this whole scan stuff LOL... Thanks in advance ladies...

Gina- Awesome! Hope that provides lots of answers and explain everything that's been going on. Best of luck hun!

Karma- I'm sorry I don't have any experience but I didn't want to read and run. Baby dust though! :)

just got my trigger shot delivered to my office lol but wtf the box is huge! :haha::shrug:

Was it from Freedom Pharmacy? When I got mine it came in this huge box and I panicked lol. It was just a small needle. I had my dh administer it bc I hate needles. It did not hurt ay all. Just make sure it's at room temp b4 you use it.

Hey ladies... I could really use some advice... I've never had a scan to check for follicles and that stuff but I had one Tuesday and it showed a 2.2cm dominant follicle on my right ovary and that my lining has a thickness of 7mm... Is this a good sign and that it should be releasing an egg very soon right? I'm trying to understand this whole scan stuff LOL... Thanks in advance ladies...

You should O soon. Typically they're around 2cm when they are considered mature. I'd definitely bd. Do you chart or use opks?

You should O soon. Typically they're around 2cm when they are considered mature. I'd definitely bd. Do you chart or use opks?

No I don't temp and opks only ever have me a faint line.... I've been tracking my CP and CM... I had the nexplanon removed on the 2nd of March and on the week of the 7th I had a lot of EWCM then on the 9th-11th I had brownish spotting... Now my cm is just now as of 2 days ago became a bit stretchy but has been creamy not watery.... As of today it's a bit more watery feeling but still mainly creamy colored and only slightly stretchy.... So I'm just confused...

Im over this... OPKs are still light and still getting a low on my monitor. I don't think I'm gonna O this cycle. I'm over this

omg oh no texas - I hope it's just your monitor being crappy! :hugs: or perhaps even a late O, which isn't ideal but better than no O at all. I'll keep my FX for you!

smille - it wasn't that same company but the box was def large! Once I opened it, I realized how big the little mini fridge in there was :haha:

I'll be giving the shot to myself more than likely. I don't like needles, but only intravenous bothers me. I don't like blood. Sadly, I don't trust DH enough to do it lol :dohh:

Bee- My dh got too much pleasure in stabbing me lol, but he was gentle. The needle is so small that you wont bleed nor feel it (at least mine was). What dosage did they give you?

Texas- I'm so sorry hun :hugs:. It is so frustrating when your body fails to do what it should. Maybe bd every other day? I know how exhausting that is.

So I have two follicles very similar in size in my right ovary (1.4cm and 1.5cm) and only small ones on the left. Having another scan Monday to check again. Lining only 6.6cm, so not ready yet apparently. Expecting ovulation around my usual CD13-15, so there's still time for it to thicken up.

Yay squirrel! I hope this is it for you! Nice size follies and a few more days and they will be ready to pop!

Thanks girls I hope that I do ovulate soon. I guess it's still early im only on day 15. I am feeling slightly crampy and if I remember correctly I was kinda crampy before I ovulated last month? Not sure if I'm just getting hopeful or what. But only time will tell and maybe if nothing else I can call my OB and he will help me out if I have an anovulatory cycle again

Bee- For some reason I wouldn't trust my DH giving it to me neither, lol I've no idea why but he's not a gentle person and very "go go go" so no thanks!

Squirrel- I think that's pretty good! Yeah you definitely have time for the follicles to grow a bit more.

Tex- Looks just like you'll ovulate late, I hated that too and it happened to me many times. The earliest I ovulated was CD19 and the latest (that I'm aware of) was CD25, but I did get my BFP that cycle so maybe it's a good thing!

I sure hope so. We are gonna go back to bd every other day and hopefully I get a temp rise soon. I feel like if it was gonna be anovulatory my temps wouldn't be so consistent? Not sure if that matters but it seems like if I google anovulatory cycle charts the temps are more erratic????

I agree texas - I think it's going to happen with the way your temps are!

smille - actually I'm not sure of the dosage. I guess I assumed they were all the same? Did you have symptoms from the shot? It seems like there should be since it's HCG. I've been looking at a lot of IUI charts on FF and I see some BFPs around 11dpo or so. I thought the trigger was still in your system then - so I think I'm a little confused about that part!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->