46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Bee I'm glad they called back. At least your doing IUI so being mad at DH, you don't need to dtd :haha:

Smille so happy your appt went well!

Squirrel definitely looks like you O'd! :D

Iris, yay for stong lines!

Texas, glad the Reno situation is going to work out. We are looking at getting a home equity loan to buy a new house so when we sell ours later this year we will be mortgage free! That's the idea at least. Hope it works out. Lol

AFM I had my HSG today. Everything looked good. My dh came with me, I'm soo glad he did. I was so nervous just about finding the hospital and finding where in it I had to go. But it was nice to have someone to talk to in the awkward waiting for the doctor to come back times. :haha: so now just need my 21 day blood test, my chromosome blood test, and my DHs SA. Then my doctor said we will sit down and talk about the next step.

Squirrel- During my fertile window I tried to do my best to avoid any arguments just until I get what I want ;) after we were done I'd almost stick my tongue out and be like "gotcha sucka!"

After I got my BFP I told DH we no longer need to have sex ever again :p that I got what I need. Of course it's all fun banter though :)

Gina- Glad you got your HSG, I guess no blocked tubes right!? I never thought you'd have any since you've obviously gotten pregnant easily. I hope they find answers and I'm glad your DH went with you, I'm also like you I like him to be there with me since I'm the kind of person who will enter through "exit" doors :p also it's good to have someone there to discuss any worries you've with.

Smille- Yay for healthy babes! I'm very glad everything is going okay for the current preggo ladies, I hope it continues like that for everyone here!

Ya she said everything was clear which I expected too. And said my uterus is shaped right and everything. Cant believe how small it is though! :haha:

Gina - I could not get over how TINY it is !!! Glad I'm not the only lol

So I wasn't going to opk again because it's not changing anything at this point but of course I did because this is the time of day I often catch my surge. So, so close to positive that if I wasn't a pro at this I would call it pos. Sigh. I wish I wasn't a control freak. I always hate when my carefully laid plans go awry. From reading online it looks like they will still have me trigger tomorrow but maybe do iui Saturday now instead of Sunday. I'm so bummed but trying to stay positive !

Bee- you are correct, the trigger is mainly used for timing purposes. The drs like to be in control rather than our bodies. However, I still think you'll trigger tomorrow just to make sure an egg is forced out. Eek I'm super excited that you're so close to the tww.

Gina- I'm glad your tubes are clear. Hopefully they figure out soon what the issue is.

Campn- my dh felt neglected too after our bfp. He said "I guess you got what you needed from me". I felt bad, but I didn't feel like dtd at all. Now it's me begging and him being too tired...ugh.

Bee good luck at your follie check tomorrow! Hoping you get good results. Does it really matter if they move it up a day? I haven't gone through IUI so I am unsure.

Afm- I have quite a bit of creamy cm. I honestly don't think I have ever had quite this much. So maybe it's a good sign? Idk but it means I most likely Od anyway and that's good enough for me. Due date if I conceived would be December 24 haha but the doctor said I can pick a date a week early for my c-section since I'm doing a repeat. So at least I won't have a Christmas eve baby

Okay, I'm seriously hoping that my sore back and mild nausea is a good sign. Or else I've caught a stomach bug and I need a new mattress.

I really hate this waiting.

Okay, I'm seriously hoping that my sore back and mild nausea is a good sign. Or else I've caught a stomach bug and I need a new mattress.

I really hate this waiting.

Hehehe this made me laugh! I hope your back pain goes away I hate it, it's one of the most annoying things. Baby dust your way :)

Bee- I bee stalking this thread tomorrow for you habibi!

So I started having mild cramping and having spotting/light bleeding this evening so I'm out for getting a BFP this month. I was really hoping that AF didn't show her face because all of the symptoms that I was experiencing was nothing like my typical ones. Oh well, I guess my PMS symptoms are changing now that I'm in my 30's. Plus making the baby is always fun so yay for more sex, lol. I'm going to cancel my appointment with my OB/GYN that I made for next Tuesday. I recently bought some ovulation tests so I'll be putting those to use this month. This will be the second month for us TTC.

Sorry Curly! Good luck for the second month :)
Bee: Good luck today to you sweetie.
Gina: I'm glad everything is in order in there!
Squirrel: Maybe it takes a bit longer for the hcg to drop in your case? Anyway, if it is still this dark in another week you know whats up right? :D

Campn: SO and I have dtd like once 2 weeks ago (I think). He never needs it, he says. I mean, he wants it but if I don't want it he really isn't bothered at all. He would be totally fine if we wouldn't do anything until after the baby is born. I think, he doesn't always speak his mind. But he doesn't seem bothered :haha:

Afm: Terrified for today's ultrasound because I had a horrible dream this morning. I was somewhere and I looked at a sheet that said: Miscarriage 7:31.
So I woke up horrified, looked at the clock and it was 7:17. So I waited until after that time and went to the bathroom.. No blood. But it could still mean something happened and WHY do I dream such horrible things :grr: :sad2:
My ultrasound is at 2 PM so... pfff. Waiting game.

Bla I am sorry for the horrible dreams.Wishing you the best of luck on your scan hun, and a very active LO. Ask for a picture of the LOs head, if your gender curious now is a good time to try the skull theory.

Smille I am so happy your appointment went well, awesome HB! Just a few more weeks until you can find out the gender

Gina really good to hear your HSG went good. FX about the following tests. Wishing you loads of dust hun.

Bee eek! I hope today goes well and best of luck on the IUI tomorrow. This is your month hun.

Pes the TWW can drag, FX for you.

Curly wishing you the best of luck on your new cycle.

Curly: Sorry AF got you. It gets easier :hugs: I always find that first cycle TTC the hardest when AF arrives. Fingers crossed for next cycle for you!

Bla: Hope your scan went well! Pregnancy can make your dreams so so vidid, which is amazing in some ways, but not when you have those super vivid nightmares. Looking forward to seeing your update!

Bee: Looking forward to your update too! I hope your appointment goes well. Annoying that your OPK was nearly positive yesterday, but I've read that the trigger shot supersedes your natural LH surge and helps mature those eggs anyway, even if you are surging at the time you get it! I hope you get some amazing news and you've got lots (but not too many :) ) follicles ready to go!!

Campn: You are too funny :haha: and you're a better woman than I. I wouldn't be able to fake being happy with my husband with the mood I was in yesterday!!

So officially in the TWW now. Temp went up again, but that's most likely due to the progesterone I started taking yesterday. I do believe I ovulated, but my temp doesn't normally jump that high at first. It usually rises a little, then stalls, then rises again like 5/6 days later, so this is new. Was in too bad a mood for sex yesterday, but managed to inseminate :haha: so our timing is looking pretty amazing! Hopefully it'll all pay off and I'll be staring at a real BFP in two weeks time! Going to test on the 18th, 14 days after the trigger on what will be 12dpo. If I test the trigger out earlier than that, then I may test earlier.... but I don't want to risk catching the trigger and getting my hopes up... but if you test till the line disappears for a few days then there's no way it can just reappear again unless it's the real deal can it?? My tests are finally a tiny bit lighter today, so hCG is on its way out.

Squirrel congratulations! Too excited to see those test and another Clomid BFP! I don't think your timing could've been better lol. Praying this is it for you!

Squirrel: Congrats on being in the TWW, I have a good feeling about this cycle for you!
Drum: Thank you, how are you? We didn't get to analyse the skull (she measured it tho, measured bang on twelve weeks +2)

So, the scan went great, the lady was very informative, explaining every little detail, exactly were the baby was positioned. My placenta is at the back (posterior right? I thought anterior but that's WRONG), so she said I will be feeling movements very soon. Baby measured 12+2 on CRL and skull measurement.
The baby was moving soooo much, it did complete loops and turns and kicked up a storm with its AMAZINGLY long legs (they were really long haha). Also banged its little arms around.
She also did a potty shot and she said, well it's hard to tell at this stage but if the nub points up it's usually a boy, if it points a little downwards it's usually a girl. BABY WAS RIGHT IN BETWEEN :haha: Little kicker haha. But she guessed boy, so we'll see in couple of weeks haha
Heartbeat was a nice 163 bpm as well. Stomach already filled with fluid and the bladder was also filling up nicely :)

We had opted out for NT scanning at the ten week scan because it costs 300 bucks here and well, I'm 23 so we should be good. But even then we could hardly see any fluid there and now again there wasn't really any buildup or anything. Compared to ultrasound pictures I've seen on the internet, I think we're good :haha:

Beeeeeee: waiting for your update! :D

ahh I'll get my proper update soon but things went well this morning - hooray!!!!

I updated a full post in my journal but basically -

pos opk this AM with FMU, ultrasound showed just one lovely, mature follie on the right that had broken open, doc said everything looks great and left the trigger up to us. said we don't need it now (also said my natural LH surge was a great thing and better than the trigger :happydance:) but that it might give an extra boost so we triggered this AM. IUI is tomorrow at 9! We can and should BD today since um - DHs count came back at 213 mil !!!!! ewwwwww lol

ahh I'll get my proper update soon but things went well this morning - hooray!!!!

I updated a full post in my journal but basically -

pos opk this AM with FMU, ultrasound showed just one lovely, mature follie on the right that had broken open, doc said everything looks great and left the trigger up to us. said we don't need it now (also said my natural LH surge was a great thing and better than the trigger :happydance:) but that it might give an extra boost so we triggered this AM. IUI is tomorrow at 9! We can and should BD today since um - DHs count came back at 213 mil !!!!! ewwwwww lol

Yay Bee, amazing news! :happydance:

Bee- that is amazing news :happydance:!!!! I really feel like this is it for you.

Squirrel- if you test out the trigger and the line disappears, then it is out of your system. Any lines after that are definitely bfps. 14 days past trigger is definitely safe. I am supet excited for you, your timing is amazing and you did everything you possibly could. Eek!

Curly- sorry about af :hugs:. I really think opks will help you this next cycle so you can time things perfectly.

Bla- I'm glad the scan went well. I had my 1st dream last night about our baby where I could make out the sex. It was a girl. She slept through the night as soon as we brought her home....haha that's funny!

Last night my dd was laying in bed with us and said "mommy, your belly is growing. How big is my brother or sister?" I said "the size of a peach". She layed her head down on my belly and I asked her what she was doing. She replied "I'm trying to hear the heartbeat". I told her you need a special device, but in a few weeks we'll feel kicks. She kissed my belly and said she can't wait to meet them. I almost bawled. I didn't want such a large age gap, but I believe God knew what He was doing.

Bee: Yay!!! That's amazing news! What a fantastic sperm count! Is he boasting about it yet :haha: ? My husband was pretty pleased with his 180million and wouldn't shut up about it. Have you tested with a pregnancy test yet to see it go positive? :blush: It's so fun! I have my fingers so crossed for you that your IUI does the trick tomorrow. Cycle buddies; we're only 2 days apart :hugs:

Smille: Your daughter sounds so sweet! She sounds like she's going to be an amazing big sister.

Squirrel- Oh I'm so so excited I literally can't wait for testing day! I hope those two weeks fly by and we see your gorgeous positively positive test!!!

Bee- Woohoo go and get preggers girl! And you and your DH should dtd a lot since he's got nothing to worry about with count! I hi fived DH testicals when we found out it's a girl like see!? They're capable of making both x and y sperms! :p

Bla- That dream is terrifying and I take my dreams very seriously, but I'm glad baby is okay! Right before my gender scan I dreamt I was talking to my sister telling her it was a girl and she said I knew it, but I didn't wanna think much of the dream in case it's a boy.

Smille- How sweet!? I believe timing is really everything! And now she'll be your little helper and when your kids grow up the little one will always have someone to have their back. DS has been kissing my belly and saying "I love you baby" and he guessed baby girl all along. On the funny side he's been screaming out loud "oh your belly is so big!" "Are you gonna push the baby out!?" cause I was tying to tell him how babies come out but there wasn't much success there :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->