46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Campn - congrats on baby girl! It's soooo much fun to shop! I personally think the outfits for girls are cuter than the boys.

Bee - I'm sending positive vibes your way and feeling optimistic!

I'm hoping to get a BFP next week when I test. I'm so impatient and right now, a little confused since I got 2 LH spikes and positive OPK's. Of course my hubby and I took advantage of this but it's still a little frustrating.

Heaping handfuls of baby dust to everyone!

Hi ladies, I'm new to this thread and forum but I hope to get to know everyone. I hope y'all don't mind me joining in. Congrats to everyone that has received their BFP and baby dust to all of us actively TTC.

I'm married and we have two sons the oldest will be 4 in June and the youngest just turned 2 in January. We are currently trying for lucky #3! The first two weren't planned, but this time we are really trying to plan for this one. Last month (March) was our first month of actively trying. Currently I am late for my cycle this month. AF was supposed to come last Saturday but still hasn't come. Although, I'm having many early pregnancy symptoms that aren't my typical PMS one's I'm nervous that they could be signs of AF. Hubby swears that he thinks I'm pregnant and has asked me to schedule an appointment with my OB/GYN. I scheduled it for next Tuesday to give AF a chance to show up and/or to determine if I'm pregnant. I know I could just go to the store and take a test but honestly I'm super scared to find out. HAHAHA I'm super weird I know but I'm so scared of seeing a BFN. Sorry for the long post but please wish us pink baby dust.

Bee and Squirrel- Sounds like your ovaries are brewing some eggies! I'm so excited and can't wait to see the rest of your journey and that awesome pink line! I'm sure you both will get major success like Smille and Drum did with their medicated cycles! Also sending both of you some of my pink baby dust!!!

Curly- I hope AF stays away but on here we love testing so go ahead and buy some tests you'll need them anyway right!? Baby dust!

eeek camp! congrats! I got so excited once I saw the riddle.

welcome new ladies! :wave:

well ladies, DH will be staying home with me until Monday, and if I don't get a + opk before he leaves (I likely won't), I'm booking a day off work to go be with him. I am silently willing my body to work faster lol.

Curly - Erm . . . could you maybe just, you know, do the test for me? I'm going out of my mind because I'm still waiting another 7 DAYS before I can even bother testing. Please, pretty please, with so much pink baby dust that you can't see the cake with the cherry on top? No, no, nevermind. You need to test when you're ready. I'm just going a little . . . ugh, I hate waiting.

Squirrel - I really didn't notice fatigue with the trigger shot. I'm sure it's completely normal. I did rest a little more though after the procedure as it's recommended. How's the insems going? Is the kit easy to use?

Curly- if your a week late, the only way to know for sure is to test. I understand about being too afraid bc a bfn is a major let down. Fxd for you.

Welcome to all of the new ladies. This group of women are extraordinary and super supportive.

Yep completely agree with Smille. Everyone on here is super sweet it's really a lucky thread, even the ones done with ttc don't want to leave!

you girls are all so sweet to say such nice things about this thread! as we all know here, I started it after a particularly mean and unsupportive thread elsewhere to be a safe haven for everyone and I'm so glad it has lived up to that and more thanks to all of you wonderful women! :hugs::hugs:

pes - you fit in so well here lol! :haha: I'm not the biggest fan of testing early myself but I do always want others to! :haha:

curly - welcome! I might agree with pes on this one. it sounds really promising and although an BFN is scary, I'm kinda thinking you'll be seeing double.... :happydance:

trix - really, really keeping my fingers crossed for an early o!

how is everyone??

just about to take another opk - better be negative lol. also, DH is annoying me again. the past few months around the fertile window haven't been good. TTC is taking it's toll on us. this cycle kinda sorta NEEDS to work! :coffee:

I'm sorry its taking a toll beemeck, I hope that you get your BFP soon!

AFM My cervix is being demented today, i couldn't find it earlier, then i found it SUPER high quite hard but i cant tell if it was closed because it was burying itself in to the left side of my vagina XD still quite wet on the CM front, took another OPK to ensure no more LH and no line again so I guess thats positive, i am taking 3 a day to make sure im definately not going to get another surge, I hope that i caught my egg and it sticks, but the wait is killing me!

kitty - I'm no help with cervix checking - no matter how hard I've tried, I just have no idea what's happening in there :haha: But a little advice on the LH surge - some women can get really close to pos opks during the TWW and especially toward the end! If you caught your surge (or two :haha:) then I wouldn't bother with them anymore as they tend to stay rather dark during the TWW and seem stressful!

speaking of - GAH guys mine is SO close! I'm afraid that if I took one around 4 pm today it would be positive. debating on whether or not to call the dr office and let them know this? :shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

Bee keep us posted! IUI is tomorrow? Or today? I forget... Sorry my mind is bad.

And I got my crosshairs today plus a high outlook on the pregnancy monitor Thingie on fertility friend. Come on Christmas baby!!!

In other news we have been needing to do some work on our house. The foundation is bad and we need updates inside. Anyway I went to the bank and our loan officer approved our loan as Long as our house appraises for $102,000! I'm sure it will,if not before the improvements definitely after... Super excited and nervous. Going to do the work over summer vacation. We plan on doing as much as we can our selves like painting and installing vanity cabinets etc. I'm getting new appliances and a new kitchen!! I have a small kitchen so it won't be an arm and a leg either lol

Thanks for the advice!! I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to ring the doctors and just mention, better to be cautious than not!

Bee, I would call them if I were you!! They might get you to come in today.

Texas: yay for crosshairs! Fantastic! Your timing looks really good. Your pattern looks really interesting before o, like your body kept trying to o with all those spikes. Glad you finally got your rise!!

Smille: I did it once and then gave up :) I tried on Sunday and it was waaaaaaY harder than I thought to actually aim at my cervix. We've just regular dtd every other day.

My temp went up this morning. Not sure if it was ovulation day yesterday or just that last night was my first undisturbed sleep in months. My kids both slept all night till 8am (!!!) and I didn't wake up once. So it could have been that (though I doubt it would have made it that high). I took my progesterone pessary this morning and will have another this evening. So my temp will definitely be up tomorrow.

texas - the IUI will be 2 days post trigger shot so right now I'm thinking Sunday. My scan is tomorrow to check on the follies.

I did call the docs. Left a message on the nurse's line. I'm just not sure how all of this works. It seems that they attempt to give the trigger shot before the natural surge, so they can control the timing. But the way things are going now, I'd at least have a pos opk by tomorrow's scan so I'm not sure if that messes things up by surging before the shot can be given? ugh, I have no idea. waiting for the call back! I'd rather go in today and not mess around I guess.

Bee maybe you should call and tell them? I don't know enough to know what happens if you surge today...but I'd personally tell them. Good luck!!

Kitty I'm the same as Bee. Cervix checking did not work out well for me either. I couldn't for my life figure of what the hell I was feeling. The one month I tracked it I actually had DH check it for me :blush:

AFM I took my last FRER today. I only had 3 so I spaced them every other day. It was very dark today. In fact ALMOST as dark as the control line. Now I've just got to wait and trust my body is doing what it needs to. Since I wasn't able to get any appointment before May 11th at my OB I made an appointment to go see my regular doctor on Monday. The receptionist at my OB is a menace. She's so incredibly rude and mean. Even though when I saw him in January he told me to just make an appointment to see him as soon as I got pregnant she flat out refused to on the phone when I called. Ugh!

Squirrel- Aw so glad you got to sleep all night! I wake up like a complete zombie if DS has a rough night, over a year ago he was doing that for a month non stop that was such an awful month. Why can't you kids appreciate sleep!? Sleep is awesome!

Bee- I'm so over the moon and excited for you! I've been praying for you and Squirrel and the rest of the ladies everyday. Gotta turn this thread into a pregnancy thread and see your bumps! <3 so close now!

Baby- Such awesome news about the test!

Bee- I hope you get a call back. I think you'll be ok if it wasn't positive. My RE made me test in the early am only which I never did b4. Something about a blood test to confirm :shrug:. I never got a positive though. How frustrating that you don't know what's going on. Hopefully you'll get it straightened out.

Squirrel- we thought about purchasing a kit to try on our own, but it just looked overwhelming. I'd say by your temps, you definitely O'd but I'd bd again tonight. The progesterone will make your temps stay up. Are they oral or suppositories?

Texas- I'm so happy you got CH's!!!

Afm my dr appt went great. The baby's heartbeat was 150 and I could hear him/her kicking on the doppler. I get to schedule the anatomy scan next month!

smille - that's so wonderful!!! I love hearing good baby news! :happydance:

my RE also told me to do the opks with fmu but I didn't because I always get my pos later in the day. they called back and said to come in tomorrow and bring my DH (ugh, I'm annoyed with him :haha:) in case I'm ready to go and that they will just do the insemination then if so. I'm bummed because that does obv mean what I was suspecting which is to forego the trigger shot. I was researching why they do the trigger because I was interested to know and it seemed that it makes it so things are timed perfectly. But I'm trying not to be bummed by it since we know DH has a good SA then they will be fine to hang around a bit. hoping the cervix really is the issue because then this should work without a doubt. now to find out what the follie situation is.....

Bee- I don't really understand what all of this means but I'm thinking of you. Sorry DH is upsetting you, why do they do that!? Yesterday at my 16 week appointment my doctor showed up and right away turned to DH and said "Has she cussed at you yet!?"

He was guessing it's a girl saying all the estrogen is making me extremely crabby and short fused. They should be lucky we don't eat them like a black widow spider would do. They get off so easy!

Smille; glad the app went well :hugs: fantastic strong heart beat!

Bee: they may still give you the trigger anyway right? I imagine that with the trigger they can control it better than just with your LH surge alone. Hopefully they'll give you the trigger tomorrow as well!

Campn: I can't believe he said that :haha: what a thing to say!! They have no idea how twisted around we get by all these crazy hornones coursing through us!

Well I am still super tired, angry and emotional and also got flushing today. What are these medicines doing to me??! I am so drained! Have been arguing all day with my husband, but we still need to dtd today... So I told him we are inseminating tonight :haha: he was hurt and said I didn't want to sleep with him so I retorted "would you like to sleep with me?!" I have been a monster today so I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to :haha:

The experiment continues; my lines are darker than before today. I find it all very odd! hCG supposedly has a half life of 24 hours, so they should be getting lighter each day. Maybe it takes a while for it to fully go into your system after the shot? :shrug:

https://s30.postimg.org/virmeyjq9/image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->